7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

morning lovelys,
hollyrose,ms is such a bummer,hope its eased off today hun.narla,so glad your feeling good about this preg hun,im just so over the moon for you.:happydance:pink,how are you and bump today? patience090,how are you hun.r3ady4baby,how are your symptoms or are you not ss,im trying not to lol.levichips,how are you,getting plenty of rest i hope.
9dpo for me,nothing much to report atm.was so tired yesterday,all day,kept nodding off and work was awful as i just had no energy,i was just exhausted and went stright to bed when i got home.

hey how you doing well i'm shattered today got up for wee at 3 and was awake for 2 hours!! morning sickness still here too wish it would go i've dropped my ds off at school and have come back to bed hehe picking him up again at 11.30 tho.
glad things feel better this time narla and lines getting darker and symptoms are coming! :happydance:
tiredness is good sign hun i was shattered about 9dpo and i've only just got energy back now xx

Ooo, lots of people on this am!! Good!!

Patience: Ooo hunni hope you catch your eggie then, hope your feeling ok.xx

Baby: Sounds good hunni! Im sitting here feeling knackered as well but gotta get up and do dd's and ds's packing for hols then tomorow is mine then fri is oh's packing :dohh: Inbetween looking after an 8 month old is not fun but a womens gotta do what a womens got to do (pretty much everything) Hope todays a bit more bearable for you tierd wise.xxx

Levi: Hi hun, sorry the m/s is still about def sounding like a lil girl for you then if you go by all that!! Óoo congrats on moving to second tri hun.xxx

Ooo, lots of people on this am!! Good!!

Patience: Ooo hunni hope you catch your eggie then, hope your feeling ok.xx

Baby: Sounds good hunni! Im sitting here feeling knackered as well but gotta get up and do dd's and ds's packing for hols then tomorow is mine then fri is oh's packing :dohh: Inbetween looking after an 8 month old is not fun but a womens gotta do what a womens got to do (pretty much everything) Hope todays a bit more bearable for you tierd wise.xxx

Levi: Hi hun, sorry the m/s is still about def sounding like a lil girl for you then if you go by all that!! Óoo congrats on moving to second tri hun.xxx

haha hoping your right i so want a girl this time hehe everything saying girl all old wives tales and i was't sick at all with ds and felt totally different. i nearly bookrd early gender scan just to find out haha but only date free for us and them was few days before 20 week scan gutted but will def be booking one if they cant tell me at my 20 week scan!! ds thinks it a girl so does most the family but dunno if that just wishful thinking haha xx

Well my sis had everything wrong with her there could be M/s, siatica, uti and shes having a girl so fx'd for you!!

Heres my test from this am....

todays.jpg

Its def darker than the tescos test I did y/day afternoon.:happydance:

Ps excuses the windowsill its taken on will be sanding and repainting it soon.

Lol, well its gotta be good then!! Lil girl here you come!!!!

Ooo just seen you changed your siggie, aww thanks hunni.xxxx

me too narla..this month has been looney and i havent really had time to settle down yet so hopefully ill catch that egg of mines if not i still wont give up ill be sure to catch that lil squirt next month nice to see your:happydance: lines

lets hope 6 more weeks to go!! hehe didi it yesterday. are you going to tell family while your on holiday or are you waiting for a while? xx

me too narla..this month has been looney and i havent really had time to settle down yet so hopefully ill catch that egg of mines if not i still wont give up ill be sure to catch that lil squirt next month nice to see your:happydance: lines

hope you catch that egg hun xx

lets hope 6 more weeks to go!! hehe didi it yesterday. are you going to tell family while your on holiday or are you waiting for a while? xx

hey levi i dont know if you seen my post before but if not congrats again hope its a girl for you:flower:

hey levi i dont know if you seen my post before but if not congrats again hope its a girl for you:flower:

thanks hun i may have but pregnancy brain and all that haha fx'd for you BFP hun!!!

No, we're not telling anyone except you girls until 3 months if I can hide it that long! We told everyone last time then I m/c'd so just gonna keep it under our hats for now!! Was tempted to tell my sis but think thats too much to ask her to keep a secret for so long!

God Im gonna miss you guys while Im away!!:cry:

yeah thought you might keep it quite. hope you mange to haha i couldn't hehe esspecailly going on holiday with everyone hehe so hope all goes well for you!!xx

Thank you so much to all of you for including me in your discussion!! I feel so welcomed!! This thread has great BFP vibes!

As far as symptoms for me today @ 6dpo, nothing really out of the ordinary except for a backache that comes and goes, and yesterday kind of throbbed and jiggled on my left side for a minute. I'm feeling nauseous with my coffee this morning (I just can't shake that 1 cup of coffee in the morning, at least I'm not drinking a whole pot like I was).

BBs feel terrible, and I'm bloated with cramps. Absolutely zero energy. But all of this can be explained by progesterone which I can tell is normally very prominent around 6-7 dpo for me.

We'll see if I start to feel better in a few days, because normally after 7 dpo when the progesterone starts to fall.... I start feeling better, almost human again....... until I get cramps from the witch!!

All in all, I'm not sure what to think this month. BD was timed great throughout my fertile period.... but we spaced and sat in a jacuzzi tub for half an hour on the night before O. I hope that didn't ruin everything.

But I thank you all for including me. Lots of Loves and hugs!! For those of you hoping for your BFP this month, I wish you lots of dust and I'm right there with you. And for those of you with MS, hang in there!!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for including me in your discussion!! I feel so welcomed!! This thread has great BFP vibes!

As far as symptoms for me today @ 6dpo, nothing really out of the ordinary except for a backache that comes and goes, and yesterday kind of throbbed and jiggled on my left side for a minute. I'm feeling nauseous with my coffee this morning (I just can't shake that 1 cup of coffee in the morning, at least I'm not drinking a whole pot like I was).

BBs feel terrible, and I'm bloated with cramps. Absolutely zero energy. But all of this can be explained by progesterone which I can tell is normally very prominent around 6-7 dpo for me.

We'll see if I start to feel better in a few days, because normally after 7 dpo when the progesterone starts to fall.... I start feeling better, almost human again....... until I get cramps from the witch!!

All in all, I'm not sure what to think this month. BD was timed great throughout my fertile period.... but we spaced and sat in a jacuzzi tub for half an hour on the night before O. I hope that didn't ruin everything.

But I thank you all for including me. Lots of Loves and hugs!! For those of you hoping for your BFP this month, I wish you lots of dust and I'm right there with you. And for those of you with MS, hang in there!!!!

hope you get BFP hun, don't think jacuzzi will make much difference tbh and wouldn't worry about one cup of coffee a day think your allowed 1 or 2 a day it when your drinkinking it by bucket full it harmfull xx

R3ady4baby: Your welcome hunni!! We are a very supportive thread even if I say so myself, I love these ladies, and you are more than welcome to join in with us, hope a bit of our luck rubs off for you hunni!!

I dont think the jacuzzi will make any difference if anything it makes you relaxed which is ideal when your ttc! I also wouldnt worry about the coffee either cant cut everything out that you enjoy that would drive you :wacko:

So waiting a few days then to see if your symptoms stay or not then I hope they do, have my fx'd for you that you get your BFP!!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.x

that line is definitely darker narla!

ms all day today. only goes away for a short time when i eat! gonna be huge by the end of 1st tri!

told doc i didn't want an early scan. if everythings ok n no bleeding i'm just gonna leave well alone until my 12 week scan.

at work so not a lot of time. will hopefully get on later again.

xo

Thank You Livechips and Narla! I'm so happy for you two!!! :kiss:

My lower back pain is killing me right now. It's internal, but also feels very muscular and dull. It's very different from what I'm used to experiencing, but then again...I'm only 6dpo. Still too early.

There's a part of me that thinks it's from painting. DB and I painted a wall last night, but it was hurting before that as well....so I don't know. It's mostly to my left side where I was getting cramps and twinges right after O.

Who knows. Waiting is so frustrating!

However, I am in a really good and positive mood this morning which is unusual for this TOM. Usually I hate life right now.

good morning ladies,how are we all today.sun is out here for 5 mins lol.hope the ms is not to bad today preg ladies.:flower:thoses waiting to test any new signs today.im 10dpo and nothing new for me yet but it is only 8.15 am lol.hope you all enjoy your day.:hugs:

hey how is everyone today? hows morning sickness ladies? and symptoms those in tww? narla how you feeling? did you get packing done? hope everyone is well!! well so fr not felt sick today but we'll see haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->