7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Morning Ladies,:flower:

Hows you all today? Im fine thanks just waiting to get tomorow out of the way b/c thats when af would have shown up, so just praying she doesnt!! I feel so so different, I know its early but I feel p/g unlike last time didnt really. Bb's are still a bit sore and I feel a bit bruised all over which is strange!! But no m/s not that Im supprised I dont ever seem to get it!:winkwink:

Still have packing to do although I have done most of it, told dd y/day that shed just have to wear knickers until we go as Ive packed everything needless to say she was not impressed, I couldnt pos pack all her clothes shes got more than me!!! Ds's packing is done and mine is half done so just the rest of mine then oh's to do. Am cleaning the house today so its nice when we get back although ds has other plans, like teething :dohh:

Not long now then baby, how are you feeling now? Fx'd for youxxxxxxxxx Im gonna be away when you test, hmmmm will take my phone with me!!

Gonna miss you ladies soooooooo much when Im away, I will be thinking of you all, I will take my phone with me so I can keep up with you all!!

Loads of :dust: and big :hugs: your way ladies.xx Have a good day.xx

Good Morning gorgeous gals! I think I know I'm pregnant already. Either I'm knocked up, or I'm nuts and something else is seriously wrong with me.

I had the worst dull backache yesterday that I felt in my front too. It's like from my rib cage all the way down to my legs and hips was a constant dull ache. And the strangest thing.... I was like radiating a strong heat from that area. I still feel it, and some weird crampy type things today, similar to....but different than AF. I'm having lots of kinda creamy, white CM. I don't recall ever having that type of CM before. I was fighting sleep and felt dizzy and exhausted all day. Still do this morning. no motivation. I think, no actually I'm pretty sure that implantation was yesterday at 6dpo, and also today at 7. No temp did, but my temp is getting higher.

Usually I think that progesterone could explain the symptoms I'm having, but these are way too different. I know how I feel during this time of the month, and I don't usually feel like this. It's strange. So either I'm totally knocked up, or I got something else wrong with me, I do hope it's not the latter.

Thanks for letting my share symptoms ladies. Love you all!!!

*edited to add that my tatas are killing me! They are huge and my bras don't fit!! This normally happens at this time of the month, but not to the point where I'm too big for my bras.

Yey!!! When you gonna test? I too noticed the change of size in bb's and I also have the af type cramping in the hips aswell so its sounding great!!! Will be on my phone on hols checking your updates hunni!!!!

Good Morning gorgeous gals! I think I know I'm pregnant already. Either I'm knocked up, or I'm nuts and something else is seriously wrong with me.

I had the worst dull backache yesterday that I felt in my front too. It's like from my rib cage all the way down to my legs and hips was a constant dull ache. And the strangest thing.... I was like radiating a strong heat from that area. I still feel it, and some weird crampy type things today, similar to....but different than AF. I'm having lots of kinda creamy, white CM. I don't recall ever having that type of CM before. I was fighting sleep and felt dizzy and exhausted all day. Still do this morning. no motivation. I think, no actually I'm pretty sure that implantation was yesterday at 6dpo, and also today at 7. No temp did, but my temp is getting higher.

Usually I think that progesterone could explain the symptoms I'm having, but these are way too different. I know how I feel during this time of the month, and I don't usually feel like this. It's strange. So either I'm totally knocked up, or I got something else wrong with me, I do hope it's not the latter.

Thanks for letting my share symptoms ladies. Love you all!!!

*edited to add that my tatas are killing me! They are huge and my bras don't fit!! This normally happens at this time of the month, but not to the point where I'm too big for my bras.

all sound very good i knew when i implated too and had lot of same symptoms as you and they all started at 7dpo fxd for you hun can't wait for you to test!!!! xx:happydance:

narla remember that feeling well of waiting for af day to come!!i'm sure it won't but you worry don't you x

narla remember that feeling well of waiting for af day to come!!i'm sure it won't but you worry don't you x

Thanks hunni, think Im gonna worry extra with everything this time!! Kinda hard not too!! Hope the m/s has stayed away for you.xxx

Oh thanks so much gals! I totally have the cramps in my hips. Mostly to one side like the one I O'd on.

I'm SUPER bloated and feel sick and dizzy. I just KNOW something is up. I feel great even though I feel so crappy. Hahaha. I do think if I'm not preggers then I gotta get to the doctor because these symptoms are WAY strange.

I have a constant empty, heartburn type of feeling in my tummy even though I ate breakfast, and a weird taste in my mouth, although it's not really metalic.

I am testing on Sunday the 22nd. I will be 10dpo. If I implanted as early as 6dpo as I suspect, that should probably be enough time to build up some HCG.

I'm actually very EXCITED to test this time!!

Oooo Im make sure I check up on sunday then!!!! I get that feeling, like my tummys gonna rumble sort of empty feeling! I can normally last with nothing to eat until tea time (dont have much of an appertite) but at the min I could eat for britan!! So hoping its the start of your BFP hunni!!!

hi everyone!

had to laugh at the empty tummy comments! i'm exactly the same! sooooooo hungry all the time. was like this with my dd and put on loads of weight so hoping it goes quickly!

ms not as bad today thanks goodness.

narla- have a brilliant holiday! we'll miss u.

r3ady4ababy - really hope u get a bfp on sunday! sounds like u will!

It took a while to come up, thought it was gonna come up 'not pregnant' nail biting 2 mins!!! Hope you get one soon hunni.:hugs:

hi everyone, so sorry its been a while but 12 hour shifts are getting daunting now!! come in and hit the hay pretty much straight away! x x x x

ive missed so much x x x x

welcome to all the new ladies x x hope you get the same feeling in this thread as we do! these ladies are fab x x x and good luck x x x x x x

narla; i was dying to do a digi test but just never really got round to it haha x x hope you have a nice time on holiday x x so gald you have said you feel better this time round wishing a very happy and healthy 9 months x x x x x x

babyanise; how are you feeling now? my m/s is really coming and going!! about the same as my appitite but i dont think im quite eating as much as i was x x x x

hollyrose; how are you feeling now sweetie? hope ur m/s isnt as bad as mine! the smell of certain foods is turning my stomach and all my fav foods i cant eat :( x x x

r3ady4baby; hey honey, symptoms really sound promising x i had lots of back/hip ache almost like preasure aswell as pain! red hot bbs and vjj aswell as what looked like lots of bruising and swelling! i think i went up a bra size in a matter of days x x x hope you get ur bfp on sunday x x x x x

livichips; hey lady x x hope your doing well x x how are your symtoms coming along? x x x x hope your well xx x

im so tired so glad ive got 2days off now i need it to recover! really stuffed my face wen i got in and looked in the mirror not so long ago and i look about 6months pregnant haha x x loved it, just gazed in the mirror and cried x x i really never thought id see that looking back at me in the mirror x x if had to tell a handful of people at work and they have been amazing with me, i really cnt believe how excited everyone is its such an amazing week! its made all the bad stuff seem like its non existant x x x x x i just hope i feel this way for the rest of my pregnancy :D x x still counting the days till my scan i dont think im gonna sleep for a few days before hand haha x x x

hope everyone has had a nice day x x x x
lots of love hugs and kisses x x x x pink x x x x

hi,

love the digi narla! i'm kinda scared to do one in case it says less weeks than i am and then i'll worry myself silly.

pink - hope u had a good sleep and enjoy ur few days off!

ms is coming and goin too. wasn't too bad yesterday but back today again. gonna get a sausage bap now n hopefully that'll help! lol!

i'm really trying not to moan about feeling ill cause i'm looking at it as agood sign that everythings going as it should. didn't really have any ms with my last pregnancy which i miscarried.

my bbs are soooo sore too! and the last few days they feel like they're burning up. i remembered u saying urs were like that too.

was so tired last night felt like crying and my dd did not want to go to sleep. told my dh that he's on dd duty all weekend and i'm having a rest!

hope everyone's ok?

xo

Hi ladies,:flower:

So today will be the last time for a week that I will be able to catch up with you all, taking my phone so may be able to mesage you here and there but not like my normal messages!!:dohh:

Looking forward to hearing any news from you r3ady and baby, hoping you both get your BFPs that would be awsome!!!!

So Im trying to get everything together and try not to forget anything, as long as I have my make-up and clothes I can buy anything else I forget. DD &DS packing DONE, mine.. DONE Oh's not even started :shrug: he hasnt even put out the clothes for me to pack so hes gonna be a nudy rudy of he doesnt getsomething sorted I have told him Im not psycic!!!!

Hollyrose: Funny how neither of us had any real symptoms in the p/g that we m/c'd but this time we do. So hoping that means we both get to carry full term this time!! Enjoy sausage bap hunni loads of :hugs: Speak soon.xx(prob later today)

Pink: Im so so so glad that things are working out for you hunni, you deserve some good things happening!! I think we all go through a stage of feeling totally grossed out with how your body changes but no-one else seems to notice so dont worry hun its normal!! Hows that bump doing? Getting any bigger? Loads of :hugs: to youxxx

Baby: What can I say, fx'd for that BFP and I will be quietly stalking the thread to see how you get on.xxxxxxx:hugs:

R3ady: Will be watching sunday hunni, fx'd for you. How you feeling today??:hugs:

Ooo I really miss myrtle!!!

Ok will prob pop back in at some point today!! Loving you ladies loads and be good while Im away trecking up mountains!!!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs:xxxxxxx

Pink Pheonix- You just make sure and take it easy. Get yourself a few good naps!!!

Same for you hollyrose. Don't stress yourself out honey!! My fingers are mega crossed for you and I'm praying that everything will be ok.

Narla- thanks again! I'm almost scared to take a test on Sunday because I'm thinking it's too soon and then I'm going to get a BFN and wonder what the heck I'm feeling and why. Aunt flo doesn't feel like this, and usually I don't get cramps from her until the day she shows her pathetic face!

Still feeling strange this morning. I can't really feel the cramps and backache first thing in the morning, but when I get out of bed and start moving around, I still feel them. Mainly in my left side, but I do feel them in my right too. And in my hips and legs. Little weird cramps that are different from AF. My uterus feels swollen. Boy am I going to be confused if I don't get a BFP this month. I don't know how else I would explain this feeling.

bbs still achey and yesterday had bad cramps all afternoon and eveining untill bed,today,nothing,not even a twinge.im 11dpo today,may get some cheap tests tomoz.have a slight heradache today.narla we will miss you but have a great time:thumbup:
pink,sorry your ms is still there,do you work on weekends,maybe you could take it easy then.:hugs:hollyrose,hope your m/s is not to bad now you have had your bap.:flower:
r3ady4baby fx for your bfp:happydance:

I just had to pee a full bladder's worth of pee 5 times in the last hour. The only liquid I have had this morning was half a cup of coffee. Normally I am retaining water this time of month. Uhg. I just hate waiting! I'm trying so hard to refrain from P-ing OAS because it's still way too early @ 8dpo. I have to ATLEAST wait until 10 dpo, even though then it may still be too early. BBs hurt worse than yesterday which is another great sign because normally the BB pain peaks at 7dpo, and then starts to get better.

Oh I just hate this all. Makes me want to cry.

Hope all of you ladies are doing better than me today. <3 <3 <3

Right ladies,:kiss:

Im off for the week now, well going tomorow but early so I shall say goodbye :cry:!!

Hollyrose, Pink and levi; Look after those bumps, hope the m/s goes soon!! Feel quite lucky Im the only one without it :winkwink: Will be watching but may not be able to reply!!

Baby & R3ady: Have everything crossed that you both get your BFPs!!! Good luck ladies!!

Ok, will miss you ladies loads and love ya all!!!!:kiss:

A big digger truck full of :dust: and :hugs: of course. Speak soon.xxxxxxxxxxx

have great time narla speak when you get back!!! been so rough today have slept most of it haha and thing baby had growth spurt my bump appeared over night after cramps for couple of days haha have lovely time!!!!
hope everyone else is well and sickness not to bad!!!! looking out foe those BFPs too over weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->