7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Narla, I'm so sad I won't see you on here for awhile. Hopefully when you get back babyanise and I will both have some double pink lines to show you.

I absolutely KNOW I'm pregnant. I can just tell....

I sort of feel like I have the flu, but not quite. BBs are SUPER sore, and by this time at 9dpo, they would be on their way to feeling much better. Not this time! Cramps continue, they kind of feel like a constant ovulation pain. I also have some dull lower back pain that comes and goes. I just feel generally different in that whole uterus area. It's nothing like gas, intestinal, or AF cramps.

My temp shot up a few degrees this morning, and my stomach constantly feels empty even after I've eaten. I had a horrid headache when I woke up this morning. It is gone now. I'm peeing a full load at least every hour. Unless I drink ANY fluids, then I'm in there every 20 minutes. Don't know where all that liquid is coming from, but I definitely feel pressure on my bladder.

I'm tired and dizzy....... I have a lot of symptoms this time. Not as many as I've had before when I've been symptom spotting, but the thing is..... this time they are REAL and unable to ignore.

Either I'm sick, or pregnant. I don't think I'm sick.

I suppose I will test tomorrow in the AM. I'm still sort of unsure because I feel like it's too early. If I get a BFN, I don't want to be depressed and confused..... but I guess the outcome is inevitable.

Good luck ladies! I hope you are all doing wonderful this morning. Thank you for letting me share my symptoms with you!! Lots of love!!

Narla, I'm so sad I won't see you on here for awhile. Hopefully when you get back babyanise and I will both have some double pink lines to show you.

I sort of feel like I have the flu, but not quite. BBs are SUPER sore, and by this time at 9dpo, they would be on their way to feeling much better. Not this time! Cramps continue, they kind of feel like a constant ovulation pain. I also have some dull lower back pain that comes and goes. I just feel generally different in that whole uterus area. It's nothing like gas, intestinal, or AF cramps.

My temp shot up a few degrees this morning, and my stomach constantly feels empty even after I've eaten. I had a horrid headache when I woke up this morning. It is gone now. I'm peeing a full load at least every hour. Unless I drink ANY fluids, then I'm in there every 20 minutes. Don't know where all that liquid is coming from, but I definitely feel pressure on my bladder.

I'm tired and dizzy....... I have a lot of symptoms this time. Not as many as I've had before when I've been symptom spotting, but the thing is..... this time they are REAL and unable to ignore.

I suppose I will test tomorrow in the AM. I'm still sort of unsure because I feel like it's too early. If I get a BFN, I don't want to be depressed and confused..... but I guess the outcome is inevitable.

Good luck ladies! I hope you are all doing wonderful this morning. Thank you for letting me share my symptoms with you!! Lots of love!!

do it hun i tested 9/10dpo and got my BFP can't wait for tomorrow morning def sounds like you are pregnant tbh hun :happydance:

hello ladies,tested this afternoon with pee held for an hour and bfn.ill leave it for a few days and try again but im sure it would have shown up by now.:wacko: gl to you r3ady4baby for sun.:hugs:

hello ladies,tested this afternoon with pee held for an hour and bfn.ill leave it for a few days and try again but im sure it would have shown up by now.:wacko: gl to you r3ady4baby for sun.:hugs:

prob wasn't long enough when i test first i did was in afternoon and bfn then did one next morning and bfp!!! so i'd try first thing in a morning tbh hun x

do it hun i tested 9/10dpo and got my BFP can't wait for tomorrow morning def sounds like you are pregnant tbh hun :happydance:
thanks hun! All signs are pointing to yes this month. My BBs are the bigest giveaway of all. they are throbbing and hot to the touch. now they are starting to show big veins. I wont let my SO near them. He knows I'm knocked up. The cramps and the frequent peeing are also good signs too. I could feel when implantation happened @ 5 & 6 dpo, so hopefully my test will show some pretty pink lines tomorrow morning @ 10 dpo. I have been holding myself back from testing today. it's hard, but for a test this early, it's gotta be with FMU.

Babyanise- I agree. You should test again first thing in the morning!! Morning wee is great! LOL. I would love it if we could be bump buddies if we both get our BFPs!

r3ady4baby,any news today hun.did you test.i wont test untill mon,i will be 14dpo then.gl hun.:hugs:

morning ladies,

narla i'm gonna miss u! but have a great time! hope the weathers better than here, hasn't stopped raining in days! xo

baby and r3ady4baby, i'm crossing everything that u get bfp's!

hope everyone else is ok?

ms seems to be getting worse slowly but surely. really tired in the evenings, could cry at the drop of a hat, bbs killing me, eating too much but it's the only thing stops the ms for a short time! well, that's my moan finished! lol!

talk soon.

xo

Holy Crap! Just as I suspected. BFP this morning! I am over the moon! I've never held a BFP in my hand before! I am shaking! I hope everything goes well.

This thread really does have BFP vibes. Oh my gosh!

Baby- I am praying you get your BFP! I want this for you sooo bad!

It is just so weird how I just knew I was pregnant. Dont know how to explain it.

I will be bacl later, but I am on my phone right now and it's not as easy as the normal computer.

good luck ladies and thanks! Love u all!

Holy Crap! Just as I suspected. BFP this morning! I am over the moon! I've never held a BFP in my hand before! I am shaking! I hope everything goes well.

It is just so weird how I just knew I was pregnant. Dont know how to explain it.

I will be bacl later, but I am on my phone right now and it's not as easy as the normal computer.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
HOW FREAKING EXCITING:mrgreen:
:hugs:
I was actually going to tell you to test because a lot of the pregnancy symptoms are caused by HCG so if you were feeling really ill the test would definitely be positive.[disregard at this point lol]

I'm super excited for you. Congratulations again!

How many DPO are you?
Just wondering if there's a possibility I'm just too early :D

Hey lady. I am 10 dpo, but I felt implantation at 5 & 6 dpo and have been feeling pregnant ever since. So I'm sure that's why my test is already positive. Good luck to you hun!!

:dust:

Hey lady. I am 10 dpo, but I felt implantation at 5 & 6 dpo and have been feeling pregnant ever since. So I'm sure that's why my test is already positive. Good luck to you hun!!

:dust:

Looks like you got an early birthday present!
Are you going to share pictures, or leave us all wondering? :blush:

I will post pics for you ladies in a bit. The line is faint, but it is definitely there!!

Just as I was taking the test this morning, I felt chunks rise up in my throat and just linger there making me feel like gagging. They are still there. Must be the beginning of morning sickness. Yipeeee!! Haha.

I feel almost guilty announcing my BFP because I know there are so many of us not having any luck. I'm praying for us all!

You should never feel guilty for your TTC success [silly pregnancy hormones lol] In fact, your BFP does the exact opposite for me...it gives me hope that I can be next, and that if you can have a BFP then there's no reason that I can't have one too.

Thank you for getting your BFP today :hugs:

https://i54.tinypic.com/2wnd952.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/344t955.jpg

I'm sorry they are so hard to see. All I have is a cell phone to take pictures with and the camera on it is not very good. But me and OH both definitely see the line!!

a huge congrats to you hun,im so so happy for you.:happydance:
hollyrose,sorry your m/s is not to good today,take it easy if you can.:hugs:how is everyone else this sun.:flower:

yay congratulations hun :happydance:

congrats hun h & h months to you:happydance:

babynaise your next:flower:

congratulations r3ady4baby x x x x x hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months x x x i know what u mean about just knowing ur pregnant! i was like that within days but my symptoms disapeared for a few days wen i tested apart from the sore/hot/huge bbs and wanting to sleep every hour of the day x x x x

hollyrose;hope your morning sickness gets better soon honey, i defo find the more i eat the less i feel as bad!! best excuse ever to eat EVERYTHING!! haha xx x x x

levichips; how are you feeling now x x x x

narla; missing u already :( x x really hope your having a nice time! x x x x

babyanise; defo fingers crossed for u to get the next bfp x x x x x x

my computer is goin crazy recently, its freezing everytime i get in the middle of writing a post! this is like my 5th attempt so please dont think im ignorning any questions or anything just struggling to reply x x x x

hope everyone has had a nice weekend x x lots of love hugs and kisses x x x pink x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->