7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi ya,

I could have written this thread!! I had dizziness last night when I was in bed, trying not to think about it too much as I also had it last month really badly (so much when i got up i had to sit down again). Sorry this really doesnt help you but good to know other people feel the same will be watching for your answers!

Good luck.x

Hello So I was just wondering are you pregnant already or 7DPO? I see you have a pregancy countdown. I had a episode like that yesterday I was walking from the bathroom and got dizzy where I almost lost my balance. Never really knew that was a pregnancy symptom. good to kno

If you are already pregnant CONGRATS to you!!!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

Ooh this thread is lovely, so many exciting BFPs!!

We've been properly TTC for 3 months, and were NTNP for a year before that - last week, after 2 days of EWCM, I had a very bad dizzy spell that lasted most of the afternoon and into the evening, and I never usually suffer from that. The EWCM has continued from there and not gone away like normal - not sure what any of it means really, but fingers crossed!! AF due next week, so I guess we'll see - trying not to get my hopes up, my body seems to try and fool me with new ''symptoms'' every month that turn out to be AF lurking :)

So nice to read through a thread where so many lovely ladies have their BFPs - makes me feel all hopeful that someday I might get one too :) Congrats to those lucky ladies, and lots and lots of babydust to the rest!! xx

What a great thread!!!
Congrats to all the BFP!!! Put a smile on my face!! Wonderful!!

thanks everyone for your lovely messages!

congratulations r3ady4baby!

ms has been really bad all weekend. had to ring in sick to work today.

have been doing a bit of reading into ms and heard that vitamin b6 can help. anyone know anything about it?

hey ladies, so signal is shocking as well as the weather, just popin out to do some shoppin, missin u ladies!!! Massive congrats r3ady wha hoooo!!! Some lovely messages on here which are nice!! Hope you are all well, how are u baby? Cant wait to catch up properly!!!

Wow, I go away for a few weeks and look what happens when I come back... :bfp: all over the place!!! A huge congratulations ladies, I am absolutely thrilled for you all!

Please keep posting on here because I love reading your chats :)

congratulations r3ady4baby x x x x x hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months x x x i know what u mean about just knowing ur pregnant! i was like that within days but my symptoms disapeared for a few days wen i tested apart from the sore/hot/huge bbs and wanting to sleep every hour of the day x x x x

hollyrose;hope your morning sickness gets better soon honey, i defo find the more i eat the less i feel as bad!! best excuse ever to eat EVERYTHING!! haha xx x x x

levichips; how are you feeling now x x x x

narla; missing u already :( x x really hope your having a nice time! x x x x

babyanise; defo fingers crossed for u to get the next bfp x x x x x x

my computer is goin crazy recently, its freezing everytime i get in the middle of writing a post! this is like my 5th attempt so please dont think im ignorning any questions or anything just struggling to reply x x x x

hope everyone has had a nice weekend x x lots of love hugs and kisses x x x pink x x x

hey uok? i'm good thanks still got nausea but got used to it now am so tired been having nap in the day again. how the sickness ect? when is your scan hun? i've got 5 weeks til 20 week scan the wait is killing me got few things planned though so that is helping me get through it haha x

bfn for me today guys,so im guessing im out.thanks for all your support ladies,your all great.:hugs:welcome newbies:thumbup:

hey uok? i'm good thanks still got nausea but got used to it now am so tired been having nap in the day again. how the sickness ect? when is your scan hun? i've got 5 weeks til 20 week scan the wait is killing me got few things planned though so that is helping me get through it haha x

hey honey glad ur ok, yea i find i have to nap during the day, quite alot actually, starting to get a bump but not sure if its just all the food i stuff in wen i can actually eat haha! wen i wake up in the morning my stomach is sore from where ive been lay on it so thats gettin to be a pain in the arse! always up 1st thing aswell needing the loo haha x x
nausea is either non existant or awful! i dont seem to have an inbetween but its getting slowly worse and worse x x
scan date is the 8th so i think its 2 weeks on wednesday x x x i can wait it feels like forever, i think ive had a 5 week wait since my booking appointment till the date of my scan haha x x x x
best you can wait, will you be finding out the sex?? x x x x x

babyanise; dont count your self out yet x x x how many dpo are you x x x x x

baby, ur not out yet!

pink- know what u mean bout ms. its like up and down all day long! i would love to have nap during the day but with a 3 year old there's no chance.

u must be so ecxtied about ur scan!

have my bookin in appointment on the 7th and can't wait for that!

narla- is the weather awful where u r too? it's really stormy here today.

levi- can't believe ur 15 weeks already! r u gonna find out if ur having a boy or a girl?

hi hollyrose, hope your having a better time with ur m/s than i am! im currently stuffing my face as im feeling good and defo need to make up for not being able to eat the rest of the day haha x x x
yea i cant wait for my scan! coundown to it is a nightmare tho x x x
hope all goes well at your booking appointment, i think i was there 2 hours as had bloods and water samples taken, still waiting to hear about the uti the midwife was convinced i had so anyday now i should get the call from the doc/midwife and im hoping it may help the sickness ease off a bit x x xx

baby,your not out til af comes hun fx'd for you xxx
holly and pink, yeah i'll be finding out can't wait i've nearly booked private scan but first i could get was 2 days before my 20 week one so didn't see the point but if they can't tell me at 20 week one i'll be booking private one!! i can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going seems to be flying!! hope morning sickness gets better it not nice must be extra hard when your working too.
Narla missing you lots hope you have good time sorry weather rubbish hope it clears up for you!!
hope everyone is doing ok!! xxx

hey honey glad ur ok, yea i find i have to nap during the day, quite alot actually, starting to get a bump but not sure if its just all the food i stuff in wen i can actually eat haha! wen i wake up in the morning my stomach is sore from where ive been lay on it so thats gettin to be a pain in the arse! always up 1st thing aswell needing the loo haha x x
nausea is either non existant or awful! i dont seem to have an inbetween but its getting slowly worse and worse x x
scan date is the 8th so i think its 2 weeks on wednesday x x x i can wait it feels like forever, i think ive had a 5 week wait since my booking appointment till the date of my scan haha x x x x
best you can wait, will you be finding out the sex?? x x x x x

babyanise; dont count your self out yet x x x how many dpo are you x x x x x

im 14dpo,almost 15 dpo in an hour lol.

there is still time babe, dont count ur self out till af comes! my sister was 7 months pregnant with her 3rd baby wen she found out! and she was still getin af so even then ur not out x x x x keeping my fingers crossed still x x x

pink,happy 10 weeks:thumbup:hollyrose,how's the m/s today hun.hope not to bad.levichips,how are you and bump today.narla,hope your enjoying your holls hun.:happydance:hope everyone else is ok too.
no af at the min for me but it is still early in the day.

pink,happy 10 weeks:thumbup:hollyrose,how's the m/s today hun.hope not to bad.levichips,how are you and bump today.narla,hope your enjoying your holls hun.:happydance:hope everyone else is ok too.
no af at the min for me but it is still early in the day.

morning honey x x x
thankyou, 12 weeks is finaly creeping up on me after what feels like forever x x x x woke up thismonring with a bump and pain as i think im going to have to stop sleeping on my stomach x x x

got a few pics for you ladies! finaly got the ones of my blonde mohawk x x x and one of the lil bump from thismorning x x x
curly 1.jpg
curly 2.jpg
curly blue.jpg
10week.jpg
10 weeks :D x x x x

hope everyone is doin well to day x x x x

look at that bump hehe!!! 12 weeks will be here before you know it!
baby we good thanks. hope af stays away! hope everyone is well xxx

^^^^
That's one cute bump lady :mrgreen:
How's it feel to be entering the 2nd trimester?

^^^^
That's one cute bump lady :mrgreen:
How's it feel to be entering the 2nd trimester?

aww thanks :D x x x
stillscary as anything!! thought id feel a bit more relaxed by now but still exepecting af to be there everytime i go to the toilet!! wich is like every half and hour haha x x

ha ha ha...
At 12 weeks the rate of MC drops down to practically nothing! I'd be happy to make it past 5 weeks myself :D lol

Hope you have an easy and healthy 9 months [well, 6 really]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->