7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

im defo over the moon to have made it this far! and everyday is defo a blessing x x x
thanks honey, it feels like its going to be a very looooooooooooooooooooong 6months haha x x x x

morning ladies,

pink - love the bump! wow - the hair is brilliant!

baby - any sign of af?

hows everyone else doin?

Hello beautifuls!!! Sorry I have been MIA for a couple days. I swear I was reading some posts on here and I was getting super paranoid about miscarriage and stuff. Not in this wonderful thread of course, but elsewhere. Anyways, I was just stressing myself out so I took a couple days break. I'm still worried though. That must be normal. I really shouldn't worry about anything, as far as I know I'm very healthy. I've been taking my vitamins and staying active for years, and I've been taking prenatals for 2 months now. I don't drink, I quit smoking......and now I don't even drink coffee. This is the first time in my life I have ever been pregnant, so I'm just really scared. With miscarriage rates @ 25% I can't help but have the feeling that I will be in that 25% bracket. I hate to be so negative. I'm pretty sure it is normal to worry about this.

Why can't I just pound it into my head that I am perfectly capable of bringing this pregnancy to full term and delivering a healthy baby? I can and I will!!!!

No MS yet. Thank goodness! I was super paranoid yesterday because my boobs weren't hurting as bad. Now they sorta do again. It seems like most of my symptoms disappear in the morning, and then by mid-afternoon the backache kicks in and I feel that until I fall asleep. Temp is still high, and I'm smelling EVERYTHING!

That's enough about me. How are you ladies doing this morning. Babyanise- any AF yet? Maybe she won't show up this month. If she does, I will give her a beatin' for you and send that witch packing!! My fingers are crossed and I will be keeping my eye out for your BFP. I know it must be coming soon. HUGS!!!

Congrats on your 10 week landmark Pink!!! I bet it must feel great! you deserve it! Can't wait 'til I'm there!

Now I'm off to post my BFP announcement!!

pink,happy 10 weeks:thumbup:hollyrose,how's the m/s today hun.hope not to bad.levichips,how are you and bump today.narla,hope your enjoying your holls hun.:happydance:hope everyone else is ok too.
no af at the min for me but it is still early in the day.

morning honey x x x
thankyou, 12 weeks is finaly creeping up on me after what feels like forever x x x x woke up thismonring with a bump and pain as i think im going to have to stop sleeping on my stomach x x x

got a few pics for you ladies! finaly got the ones of my blonde mohawk x x x and one of the lil bump from thismorning x x x
View attachment 210532
View attachment 210533
View attachment 210534
View attachment 210535
10 weeks :D x x x x

hope everyone is doin well to day x x x x

Lovely pics Pink!!!!

hello ladies so i didnt catch the eggy this time didnt really try tho ...but at least i have hope that i will catch it later in june FOR SURE lol:happydance: excited yet nervous..

how is everyone i know i've been Ghost lol for a min. lots been going on ...weather sucks right about now... narla,baby,holly,levi,pink, how are you ladies doing? oh how i miss myrtle and HELLO:flower: new comers lol i was just like yall..when i stumble across this thread..its one of my saved threads on my pc hehe.

hello ladies,patience090,sorry af got you but fx for june hun.:hugs:pink,love the hair and your bump,im very jealous.:flower:r3ady4baby,glad your feeling well hun.:thumbup:
as for me,no af yet:nope:

pink,happy 10 weeks:thumbup:hollyrose,how's the m/s today hun.hope not to bad.levichips,how are you and bump today.narla,hope your enjoying your holls hun.:happydance:hope everyone else is ok too.
no af at the min for me but it is still early in the day.

morning honey x x x
thankyou, 12 weeks is finaly creeping up on me after what feels like forever x x x x woke up thismonring with a bump and pain as i think im going to have to stop sleeping on my stomach x x x

got a few pics for you ladies! finaly got the ones of my blonde mohawk x x x and one of the lil bump from thismorning x x x
View attachment 210532
View attachment 210533
View attachment 210534
View attachment 210535
10 weeks :D x x x x

hope everyone is doin well to day x x x x

Lovely pics Pink!!!!

hello ladies so i didnt catch the eggy this time didnt really try tho ...but at least i have hope that i will catch it later in june FOR SURE lol:happydance: excited yet nervous..

how is everyone i know i've been Ghost lol for a min. lots been going on ...weather sucks right about now... narla,baby,holly,levi,pink, how are you ladies doing? oh how i miss myrtle and HELLO:flower: new comers lol i was just like yall..when i stumble across this thread..its one of my saved threads on my pc hehe.

hope you catch it june hun fx'd for you!! i'm ok thanks sickness seems to be settling down again yay hope your doing ok xx

af got me last night guys.:cry:thats it for me now,no more tcc,i just cant do it anymore:nope:i will still be on b&b to support my b&b friends :thumbup::hugs:

baby - i'm so sorry af came. big hugs. xo

patience- sorry ur af came too. xo

levi - so are u still getting ms then? i am living in hope that come 12 weeks it'll dissappear!

feel so ill doctor signed me off work for a few weeks. just can't function at the minute.

narla- how u getting on? hope ur enjoying ur hols!

baby im so so sorry x x x sending you lots of hugs and love x x x x x x x x

baby - i'm so sorry af came. big hugs. xo

patience- sorry ur af came too. xo

levi - so are u still getting ms then? i am living in hope that come 12 weeks it'll dissappear!

feel so ill doctor signed me off work for a few weeks. just can't function at the minute.

narla- how u getting on? hope ur enjoying ur hols!

hey hun poor you. hope gets better soon. i've still got ms a little but it not everyday so it a lot easier tbh. hope yours eases soon hun! its not nice is it xxx:hugs:

af got me last night guys.:cry:thats it for me now,no more tcc,i just cant do it anymore:nope:i will still be on b&b to support my b&b friends :thumbup::hugs:

So Sorry to hear it Love!! I know what you mean about quiting the TTC after all the let downs. I was going to do the same if the witch got me this month. It's just so depressing. But I've seen a lot of girls get their BFPs after NTNP for a couple months. I'm hoping this happens to you, and I will be watcing for it!! :hugs:

Hi ladies... A little shocked still, but on Monday night I did a Tesco own, then a FRER and both came up positive. Then Tuesday morning I did a CB Digital (still thinking it was not happening) and there is was in black and white... Pregnant 1-2 weeks!

So it looks as though I have my :bfp: !!!

Hi ladies... A little shocked still, but on Monday night I did a Tesco own, then a FRER and both came up positive. Then Tuesday morning I did a CB Digital (still thinking it was not happening) and there is was in black and white... Pregnant 1-2 weeks!

So it looks as though I have my :bfp: !!!

congratulations hun xxx

Thanks... I was only reading this post the other day and looking at how many lucky ladies had received their :bfp: - I never in a million days thought that I would be in the same boat that night!

I keep doing ICs to make sure I have not dreamt it or started seeing things!

levi- can't wait for ms to pass! do u have any tricks for me on how to ease it?

got the sea bands don't think they're working but scared to take them off incase it gets worse! lol!

trying to make myself eat little n often but really don't want to.

levi- can't wait for ms to pass! do u have any tricks for me on how to ease it?

got the sea bands don't think they're working but scared to take them off incase it gets worse! lol!

trying to make myself eat little n often but really don't want to.

sorry hun i was same as you couldn't eat anything at all onlt time felt ok was after i'd been sick, now when i feel sick i sip squash that helps loads now!!
hope gets better soon hun xxx

Oh I have all of this to look forwards to :sick:

I also have two gorgeous Barbados holidays to look forwards without being able to have a rum punch! We go away in 5 weeks and then again over New Year (which I will just about be able to do if I come home a few days early!)

hey ladies, hollyrose so sorry youre not v well hunni, really hope it clears up soon, sending u lots of hugs.xx jetset and r3ady massive congrats look forward to hearing about it when i get back. Pink and levi, how are you ladies? Missin the chat loads, am back sat even so look out for a long essay!!! Speaj soon.xxxxxxbaby sorry af got you hunni.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->