7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hey ladies, hollyrose so sorry youre not v well hunni, really hope it clears up soon, sending u lots of hugs.xx jetset and r3ady massive congrats look forward to hearing about it when i get back. Pink and levi, how are you ladies? Missin the chat loads, am back sat even so look out for a long essay!!! Speaj soon.xxxxxx

hi,

i've been having a small amount of brown discharge when i wipe today.

am panicking cause don't wanna have another miscarriage.

i did a cb digi yesterday and it said pregnant 3+.

so that;s good. but what could be causing the discharge?

any pregnant ladies have this?

Hi ladies- can i join your thread? i am 12dpo and feeling sooo dizzy, sore boobs/nipples, super tired and crampy... feeling really odd. Taking test in the morning! eeek! xxx

hi,

i've been having a small amount of brown discharge when i wipe today.

am panicking cause don't wanna have another miscarriage.

i did a cb digi yesterday and it said pregnant 3+.

so that;s good. but what could be causing the discharge?

any pregnant ladies have this?

i haven't had this but have heard of lots people who have and have been fine. just keep eye on it hun. i'm sure everything is fine but can understand why you are worried xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies- can i join your thread? i am 12dpo and feeling sooo dizzy, sore boobs/nipples, super tired and crampy... feeling really odd. Taking test in the morning! eeek! xxx

welcome let us know in the morning how you get on sound good though!! x

hey ladies, hollyrose so sorry youre not v well hunni, really hope it clears up soon, sending u lots of hugs.xx jetset and r3ady massive congrats look forward to hearing about it when i get back. Pink and levi, how are you ladies? Missin the chat loads, am back sat even so look out for a long essay!!! Speaj soon.xxxxxx

hey hope your having good time away we've missed you! i'm ok growing fast haha feel massive by the evening!! hows bump? speak sat xx

Took a test this morning... BFN... Got up at like 6am to take it because i needed to pee so bad! DH asked what i was doing and i told him.... (i told him id be taking a test earlier in the week) he said, "why?" (LOL men) and i said "because i think i might be pregnant"..... "oh".......... BIG SILENCE..................................... "I was just dreaming that you were pregnant".....(so weird!)

No pressure then! ha! sad it was a BFN but its not over to AF sings right? x

Took a test this morning... BFN... Got up at like 6am to take it because i needed to pee so bad! DH asked what i was doing and i told him.... (i told him id be taking a test earlier in the week) he said, "why?" (LOL men) and i said "because i think i might be pregnant"..... "oh".......... BIG SILENCE..................................... "I was just dreaming that you were pregnant".....(so weird!)

No pressure then! ha! sad it was a BFN but its not over to AF sings right? x

no it not over til a comes hun fx'd for you hun xx

well, i haven't had any more discahrge so thats good.

still feeling really ill with ms too.

how everyone else doin?

Hello ladies! I was just stopping by to tell you all Hello!

Had my pregnancy confirmed by the doctor on Wednesday. I'm feeling quite excited for my first pregnancy ever!!

So far, no morning sickness, but I'm only 4 weeks...... so I will be looking farward to it. hehe.

I haven't been online much. I'm trying to keep my mind off of miscarriage because it's all over the internet and it scares me. Even the doctors scare the crap out of newly pregnant women. All I want to do is think positive to keep my baby safe.

Loves to all of you!

Congrats on all the BFP!!!
Can I join! Today I was 7dpo.....my bb have been sore since 4DPO....today I was as tired as can be....all I did was yawn. My back was killing me and I could not pay attention for anything. I had dizzy spells from 5DPO as well as vivid dreams. Mild pinches and pokes down there....is this a good sign??

Congrats on all the BFP!!!
Can I join! Today I was 7dpo.....my bb have been sore since 4DPO....today I was as tired as can be....all I did was yawn. My back was killing me and I could not pay attention for anything. I had dizzy spells from 5DPO as well as vivid dreams. Mild pinches and pokes down there....is this a good sign??

welcome symptom sound very good when you going to start testing??

well, i haven't had any more discahrge so thats good.

still feeling really ill with ms too.

how everyone else doin?

hey hun glad you haven't had anymore. sorry your feeling so rough! i've had banging head for 2 days finally gave in in night had some tablets they have worked yay hehe had sickness back yesterday think it going to last on and off all the way this pregnancy!! xx:hugs: hope you feel better soon. i've heard lucazade can help think actally was pink that told me that xx

thanks levi - diet coke is helping a tiny bit. sorry that ur still feeling sick too. my mum had ms the whole way through both her pregnancies. really hope it eases up for u.

welcome stinas! when u testing?

narla- r u back yet? waiting on an update on ur hols and how ur doin!

morning all,holly,sorry your feeling rough hun.sending you a big hug:hugs:how is everyone else.im cd5 and just going to ntnp i think for as few months,see how i go.have a great weekend ladies.:flower:

right just got a six hour drive then i shall be back to tell you all about my funfilled adventures! Hollyrose glad the spottings gone hunni! Really hope it doesnt go on for the whole 9 months. R3ady im sorry youre getting worried hunni, hope eveything is going all right for you! As for the rest of you lades will write to you in bit am currently on a car ferry nd feelin slightly queazy.xxx

baby - maybe a wee break will be just the thing u need. xo

narla- i'm feeling sick just thinking about being on a boat! lol! but then i feel sick all the time anyway!

hope u have a safe journey home.. u'll be knackered after all that travellin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->