7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi everyone hope your all doing well x x x x

cant wait for you to get back narla x x x

levi; i find by the end of the day i feel like the size of a house x x x x

hollyrose: how are you feeling today honey x x x x

welcome to the newbies, good luck :hugs: x x x x x

my symptoms have pretty much disapeared no sick ness, no feeling qeasy, no motion sickness, no back ache and im now struggling to sleep and have no appitite what so ever x dont even feel pregnant anymore x scan soon so will see how things are coming on x x x
woke up to an awful feeling this morning tho, really horrendous cramps and pains in my vjj and my bottom! almost like the bad apins i got wen i was late coming on my period, trying not to get worked up but i think its prob just cos ive had a hard few days at work x x x x x

hope everyones well x x x x

Hey ladies :flower: Im back!!!!!!!!

Wow so much to say and read youve all been busy which is good to see!!!

So my hols was good thanks although it never really felt like I was on hols suppose it was b/c I was with all my family, but it was good!!

Had a few highs (seeing my sister with a massive bump) I had also been putting together a basket for her with everything you can imagine that shes need for her while in hospital and when lil one is born, she was so chuffed which I was pleased with it took some effort!! In retern they told us what they are going to call their baby, Ella-mae, which I think is lovely and suits them just right!!!

Ok so had a couple of lows too, :dohh: one which is fresh in my mind is standing in a sheeps field, quite a hilly one I may add, with not one but two children screaming with hale hitting us like little pellets, not fun!! I may also add that we were 2 and a half miles from our cottage and had no choice but to send oh back to a cafe and march up what felt like 90 degree mountains to get home pick up the car and drive back to pick them up at which point oh turned the corner and announced that alfie had fallen asleep as soon as he started back to the cafe so he walked the quick way back to the house!!! Arggg, we didnt walk the next day I may add!!!:dohh:

And what should have taken us 6 hours to get home has just taken us 7 and a half!!

So I must have a chat to you now...........................

Hollyrose: Hey hunni, hows you. Im sorry to read your getting bad m/s like I said before and I really hope that it wears off in a few weeks!! Have you had any more spotting? Have you told dd yet or are you leaving it a while?

Pink: Wow great to see your hair and now put a name to a face, what a very cute bump you have there!!! How are you feeling with you m/s? Not long now til we get to see lil one in the scan piccie then!! Bet time is dragging for you, but no worries Im back now to keep your mind going!!:hugs:

Levi: Hows you hunni? M/s wearing off? How long til yor 20 week scan hun?

Baby: I was going to ask if your going to ntnp and you answered my question, hope you get your bfp soon, taking the stress out of it all may just help everything.:hugs:

Jetset: Massive congrats hunni, look forward to hearing how your getting on!!

And last but not least a big hi to the ladies who have joined!!

So Im sure I will remember things that I want to tell you and ask you but for now I have 4 suitcases to unpack and tea so will love you and leave you.x

Loads of :hugs: your way, missed you loads!!xx

Narla, at least you are home safe and sound now! Although I have to admit you had me chuckling about being stood in the middle of a field in the hail! That does not sound like a holiday to me at all...

Tomorrow I will be officially 4 weeks! I still feel like a fraud and can't quite believe it is real. I did another CB Digital this morning and it showed up Pregnant in about 30 seconds, then the 2-3 appeared about a minute later. So I think it is safe to say that I am pregnant now!

hey narla glad had lovely time away and seeing your sister too!! hope you and bump doing ok? m/s still here was throwing up yesterday but it's bit better today had to go food shopping this morning to tesco nearly had to run to toilets couple times!! ah well and it coming back again now. 20 week scan is 4 weeks on tuesday feels like forever!! have you booked first midwife appointment yet? xx

Levi: No not tempting fate, gonna wait until Ive past the 6+2 mark a week tomorow then will phone up on the monday. We've decided that we dont want to have an early scan, if things seem to be progressing ok then will leave well alone, dont want to go poking around in places that dont need to be poked now Im pregnant!!:rofl: Im starting to get a lil bump but can only really see it when I breath in as the bloating is getting me really bad. I still feel pregnant which is what Im worring about, waking up one day and not feeling it like last time but have lots of positive thoughts going on so fx'd!! Sorry youre still feeling rough, hope it starts to settle down for you soon.xx

Jetset: Takes a while doesnt it hun!! I didnt quite believe it had happened so quick again, only after I missed af last friday did it start to sink in. I also stocked up on Ics before I went and have been watching the lines get darker over the week which kinda makes it sink in a bit more!! Did you use you cbfm this month?

Ooo its so nice to chat to you all again youre gonna get bored of me!!:wacko:

yeah don't blame you was thinking you might do that yes hun possitive thinking all the way. i'm sure everything will be fine. no i'd prob wait til 12 weeks too hun xx

Levi: No not tempting fate, gonna wait until Ive past the 6+2 mark a week tomorow then will phone up on the monday. We've decided that we dont want to have an early scan, if things seem to be progressing ok then will leave well alone, dont want to go poking around in places that dont need to be poked now Im pregnant!!:rofl: Im starting to get a lil bump but can only really see it when I breath in as the bloating is getting me really bad. I still feel pregnant which is what Im worring about, waking up one day and not feeling it like last time but have lots of positive thoughts going on so fx'd!! Sorry youre still feeling rough, hope it starts to settle down for you soon.xx

Jetset: Takes a while doesnt it hun!! I didnt quite believe it had happened so quick again, only after I missed af last friday did it start to sink in. I also stocked up on Ics before I went and have been watching the lines get darker over the week which kinda makes it sink in a bit more!! Did you use you cbfm this month?

Ooo its so nice to chat to you all again youre gonna get bored of me!!:wacko:

hey honey got everything crossed for you x x x x x x x
can i just ask, u said there that woke up and just didnt feel pregnant? was it just a sudden thing! ive had some really strange pains and woke up one morning and just felt different. the symtoms just disapeared the same time and ive got no sickness, no cramps, no dizzyness. i just feel fat!! even my bbs arent as sore or hot as they have been! im starting to get a bit worried as i really thought the feeling would come back and the symptoms would re apear but thet just havent :( x x x x x

Pink: Please try not to get yourself upset hunni, Im sure things are fine! Dont forget that the placenta will be starting to take over arond about now and your symptoms will lessen b/c this will start taking over the hormone production, if you are really concerned though pop to your docs and see what they say a women knows there body! :hugs: Hope your ok loads of :hugs: your way.xxx

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are you all today? Hope your well! Im trying to have a bit of a relaxing day but its hard as our little kitten (1 year) got hit by a car again last night, he's a bit of a pain this is the second time (the first time he had to have his tail off) he's of at the min. He has 2 fractures at the bottom of his back leg, one at the top which is very unusual, 2 fractured vertabrae in what is left of his tail and a collapsed lung :nope: Poor little man, we had his mum so we've had him since he was born they are my babies as well!! So far we think he may have to have his leg taken off if he makes it that far. Fx'd he will... These are them when they were tiny, he's the tabby....

16052010002.jpg

Well thats me offloaded for the time being. loads of :hugs: your way.xxxx

aw he is gorgeous my cat got run over last year he was one didn't make it tho it so so fx'd he ok hun xxxx
pink i'd say same as narla placenta takes over about now hun so most that but if your worried pop to doctors xx

awww narla i hope the little kitty will be ok x x fingers crossed for him x x x x
i dont feel to bad now u have said that, i didnt know about the placenta taking over so with any luck it will just be that x x x x x

So freddie the cats still hanging in there so thats good, a little less stress for me which is always welcomed!!:thumbup:

Pink: I did a bit of reading up on it for you and its quite a common worry for people, but its normal so no more worring!!! How are you feeling today hunni?

Hollyrose: Hows the m/s going hunni, guessing as your not feeling great your prob not up to comming on here. Really hope you start to feel better soon.:hugs:

Levi: Morning hun hows you today? Have you felt any movement yet from the bump they say you can feel it earlier with you second. Think I left it too long between babies felt like my first time again when I was p/g with alfie so hoping I'll feel this one a bit earlier if we get that far.xx

R3ady: Hope your not worring yourself to much hun, will be nice when your ready to have you back.:hugs:

Baby: How are you hun, not sure if your still poping in to see us but Im thinking of you and hope the ntnp approach works out for you.x

Im off to help dd make her diary of the hols so will speak later. Lots of :hugs: your way ladies.xx

im ok thanks honey x x just gettin alot of strange pains and really struggling to sleep at the minute x x x

You going to get down to the doctors then hun? Put your mind at ease?:hugs:

hi,

ur right narla. really struggling at the minute with the ms so not really up to being on here too much. but will try!

ur poor wee cat. hope it's ok.

pink - i think narla's right, if ur worried def get a scan.

levi - sorry ur still feeling sick. xo

So my cat didnt make it sadly, he'd done something to his diafram so all his organs had pushed up so had to make that nasty dessision to put him down. Really nothing else we could have done.:cry: So bit sad here tonight, but we still have the two girls and our older cat and there a handfull so there we go.

Hollyrose: Oh hunni, massive :hugs: your way, hope it stops soon. Have the docs given you anything to help or given you any advice on what vits to take? Have heard ginger things help so like ginger ale is good, Im sure youve read up on it so will just send you another :hugs: and hope it goes away soon.xx

So freddie the cats still hanging in there so thats good, a little less stress for me which is always welcomed!!:thumbup:

Pink: I did a bit of reading up on it for you and its quite a common worry for people, but its normal so no more worring!!! How are you feeling today hunni?

Hollyrose: Hows the m/s going hunni, guessing as your not feeling great your prob not up to comming on here. Really hope you start to feel better soon.:hugs:

Levi: Morning hun hows you today? Have you felt any movement yet from the bump they say you can feel it earlier with you second. Think I left it too long between babies felt like my first time again when I was p/g with alfie so hoping I'll feel this one a bit earlier if we get that far.xx

R3ady: Hope your not worring yourself to much hun, will be nice when your ready to have you back.:hugs:

Baby: How are you hun, not sure if your still poping in to see us but Im thinking of you and hope the ntnp approach works out for you.x

Im off to help dd make her diary of the hols so will speak later. Lots of :hugs: your way ladies.xx

hun feeling ok today thanks. no i haven't it really strange i think i'm feeling little movements but not totally sure and it not all the time am lil worried but i'm sure eveything is fine my bump is growing haha. so sorry to hear about your cat hun so sad :hugs: xx

ms really bad today. don't know how i'm gonna make it through another 5 or 6 weeks of this!

just wanna cry cause i feel so ill.

had to move in with my mum n dad cause can't even look after my dd.

sorry for moaning.

ms really bad today. don't know how i'm gonna make it through another 5 or 6 weeks of this!

just wanna cry cause i feel so ill.

had to move in with my mum n dad cause can't even look after my dd.

sorry for moaning.

aw hun so sorry your so bad!!! really hope eases soon xx

Oooo hunni, Im so sorry your feeling like this. Must be v bad if youve had to move back (that sounds bad but you know what I mean) A lorry load of :hugs: your way and try to keep your liquids up b/c dehydration can make you feel crap as well.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->