7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

well i take it back i'm sat in bed feeling little kicks but still lot later than my ds hehe but so happy hehe

im just gonna leave it if im honest im not in the mood to be prodded and poked by some snotty nosed know it all bitch at the minute! not even looking forward to my 12 week scan for the same reasons and will have to build my self up before hand so defo cnt be arsed with the agro x
sorry to hear about the kitty narla :hugs: x x x x
hope your morning sickness gets better soon hollyrose x x x x
hope everyone else is well x x x x

Hi ladies,:flower:

So freddie the cats still hanging in there so thats good, a little less stress for me which is always welcomed!!:thumbup:

Pink: I did a bit of reading up on it for you and its quite a common worry for people, but its normal so no more worring!!! How are you feeling today hunni?

Hollyrose: Hows the m/s going hunni, guessing as your not feeling great your prob not up to comming on here. Really hope you start to feel better soon.:hugs:

Levi: Morning hun hows you today? Have you felt any movement yet from the bump they say you can feel it earlier with you second. Think I left it too long between babies felt like my first time again when I was p/g with alfie so hoping I'll feel this one a bit earlier if we get that far.xx

R3ady: Hope your not worring yourself to much hun, will be nice when your ready to have you back.:hugs:

Baby: How are you hun, not sure if your still poping in to see us but Im thinking of you and hope the ntnp approach works out for you.x

Im off to help dd make her diary of the hols so will speak later. Lots of :hugs: your way ladies.xx

morning,yes im still here lol.im doing good thanks.im not worrying about tcc is so nice.:thumbup:hope your cat is ok narla.how is everyone else today?

Hi Everyone! :flower: I have been reading this thread and I love everything about it! I am 8DPO and having lots and lots of symptoms. You all have helped me pin-point the ones that mean the most.. I have been so ill since 4DPO, feeling so nauseated, almost throwing up and having watery mouth all the time. My CM has been creamy like I'm O'ing but I'm not O'ing! That is the biggest signal I have been watching. To my knowledge I've never had this much CM before AF, My BB's are SO sore today, they started getting sore last night but today (TMI) my nipples are red and hurting so bad. This is way different than any pre-AF symptom I've ever had. I've been having small cramps, and I don't have cramps until after AF shows, and my uterus feels "heavy" like there's a constant sensation! I really don't want to get my hopes up! Of course you can't help but pinpoint every little sign! LOL This thread seems to be a good luck charm so I would love to be part of all the BFP's! :hugs:

I hope you are all doing well today! Thank you!! :winkwink:

OH! and I don't want to start testing till Friday.. which I will be 11DPO..

Morning ladies,:flower:

How are we all today? So Im still helping dd do her diary of our hols infact the amount I have done it may as well be my diary :dohh: I dunno the things we do!!!

Hollyrose: Any better hunni?:hugs:

Baby: Hi ya, bets its alot less stressfull ntnp hun, good luck hope you get that BFP!!

Pink: How are you feeling today hun? You seem a bit down at the minute? You ok?:hugs:

Levi: Morning hunni, hows you?

Savvy2413: Welcome hunni, your symptoms sound good then. Not long til testing then, exciting!!! What tests have you got? How long have you been ttc for? Hope some of our luck rubs off for you!!

hi everyone,

how r u all today? so sorry bout ur cat narla. i have a dog and can't imagine if something happened to him.

pink, sorry ur not feeling to good. u know whats best for urself. xo

levi - that's so exciting feeling the baby move! makes it all worth it.

nothing new to report from me. no more discharge, which is great. loads of ms, which is not so great!

welcome to the thread savvy.

xo

afternoon everyone
narla; just everything thats going on has really spoilt it for me, im not enjoying anything and im just not happy and its really not how i thught it would be :( turned my phone off days ago and deleted my facebook cos i just want to be left alone! got my scan a week today n im not even looking forward to it! i just want it over and done with now x x x x

Good afternoon everyone... it has been a crazy weekend for me with a friend's wedding so I feel absolutely exhausted! I almost feel jet lagged which is very strange. I was supposed to be competing three of my horses this afternoon but have dropped it to two because I just don't have the energy. My body feels like lead and I have a very upset tummy :(

pink - i'm sorry ur feeling so down. have u talked to any of ur family about how ur feeling? i know u said u came off antidepressants when u found out u were pregnant, maybe if u talked to ur doctor they might be able to help? xo

jetset- i know how u feel having no energy. think it'll just take time to feel like ourselves again.

Hi guys! Just checking in briefly. I have my 7 week ultrasound scheduled on Wednesday, June 15th. I will let you all know how it goes.

So far I am just a nervous wreck. So scared of miscarriage. I guess that's normal.

No morning sickness yet. I'm sorry for those of you that are suffering from it.

I've had this little ovulation type achey pain over my left ovary that I've felt since implantation. It doesn't really hurt, it's more annoying than anything, and it come's and goes every day. I'm thinking maybe Corpus Luteum Cyst, but I can't help but feel comptetley paranoid about every little thing.

Oh goodness. Early pregnancy is worse than the TWW sometimes! I just can't wait to get through it. Love to you all! :hugs:

Hollyrose: Thanks hun was very upset about it but there really was no other choice so I cant dwell on it :shrug: Sorry m/s is still about hunni thats so crappy for you. Do you know when your scan is yet?

Pink: Im sorry your feeling like this hunni, hollyrose is right do yo have anyone to talk to b/c after all youve been going through someone to talk to could really help. Im sure you'll feel better when you see that everythings ok with the lil one and you finally get to meet them. Loads of :hugs: your way.xxx

Levi: Sorry hun I missed your post. Yippie , aww hun you must be so chuffed!!!!

Jetset: Mm, I kinda feel like Ive been run over by a steamroller at the min so I know what your feeling and its not great.:dohh: Hope you get on ok with your horses, my dd absolutly loves riding!!

R3ady: Well I hope all goes well hun and it will put your mind at ease a bit. Try not to read about to much stuff on the internet, it will make you paranoid and stress isnt great for you at the min so just try to chill out and just enjoy being pregnant!! Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

i was dizzy at dpo7 but nothing today, it kinda scared me so i have been taking it as easy as possible.
my eye is twitching and i get this when i am pregnant/stressed so fingers crossed. lol xxx

congrats btw xxx

Morning ladies,:flower:

How are we all today? So Im still helping dd do her diary of our hols infact the amount I have done it may as well be my diary :dohh: I dunno the things we do!!!

Savvy2413: Welcome hunni, your symptoms sound good then. Not long til testing then, exciting!!! What tests have you got? How long have you been ttc for? Hope some of our luck rubs off for you!!

Hi! Well I recently got married in April, it was wonderful! We TTC once last July, it was sort of spur of the moment type thing, and I got BFN, but now that we're finally married (been together 7 years) we want a family! I just started TTC this month. I have 2 Dollar Store tests and 2 Answer Early Result tests for now. If the :witch: doesn't show by Friday I'm testing! Its so hard to not test now, but from my past experiences I don't want to go crazy! I'm 9DPO today, YAY! Today my BB's are so sore... more sore than they have been in a while! My uterus has slight twitches/fullness still, so I'm hoping and praying its a baby!! If not we have next month :thumbup:

Hey ladies,:flower:

How are you all doing today? Just having a break from the diary homework been doing it all morn so have put dd and ds out in the garden with a washing up bowl and some bath toys to play and give me a quiet Oooo lets see well that was all of 2 minutes!!:dohh:

Savvy: Ooo congrats on your wedding hun, hope you had a lovely day!! Your symptoms sound good hunni, Im such a poasa but sometimes I wish I wasnt, going back to the tests over and over looking at it in different lights etc does drive you crazy :wacko: so good for you holding off testing!! So torows the day then, good luck hun, not sure of the time difference but will be watching for your update!!:hugs:

hi ladies,
how u all doing today? ms wee bit easier today thank god.

hope ur all well!

I am 13 DPO today...got a BFN but was sooo dizzy I could not get out of bed. Had to lay there for another hour until it settled down. Along with that I was nauseous...but still BFN.
No AF yet. I guess im still in the waiting game.
Full of symptoms...boobs have been sore since ovulation May 20(confirmed by smiley OPK am & pm followed by neg the next day).

morning all,narla,so sorry about your cat.:hugs:hollyrose,how are you this morning,really hope your feeling a bit better,m/s is not nice at all.:hugs:levi,so pleased about you feeling your baby kick,so wonderful:happydance:r3ady4baby,try not to worry to much hun,glad you dont have any m/s yet.fx you don't get it to bad,if you get it at all.:hugs:pink,hope your feeling ok today.hugs to you.:hugs:

opps,forgot to say,im on cd 11 today,and not dtd yet lol,no sign of any o so maybe ill dtd tonight,see how i feel.i love this ntnp,so relaxing .:thumbup:

morning ladies,

it's really quiet on here recently. know i haven't been feeling well so not on a lot so that's not helping.

everyone else doing ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"