7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi ladies,

Hmm, very quiet on here!! Tierdness is getting me at the min making me feel a bit crappy but on the brighter side Im 6+2 today so thats a relief!!

Hollyrose: Hows the m/s at the min hunni? Getting any easier?

Baby:Glad its more relaxing for you hun hope the less stress the sooner that BFP will make an apperance!!

Pink: How are you doing hun? Anymore excited about the scan now its getting closer?

To everyone else good luck getting those BFP';s!!!

hi everyone

naral; are you feeling better about things now? na not looking forward to the scan, told my mum i dont want her to come so im goin on my own now x x x

hows everyone else x x

Pink: Ive still got a way to go but yea feel a bit more positive towards things still trying not to get to excited but its hard not too!! Aww hunni Im sorry your still not looking forward to it, are you starting for feel a bit more p/g again? Loads of :hugs: your way hunni.xx

pink,sorry your not looking forward to your scan,sending you hugs :hugs:
narla im so glad everything is going well with you :thumbup:sending you lots of pos thoughts,enjoy your pregnancy:flower:
still not dtd and im cd13 and no sign of o.have ewcm so deff going to get jiggy with it tonight:blush:

Oooo good luck then baby!!!!!:happydance: Have my fx'd for you.xxx

no dont feel pregnant at all just feel ill and down. cant sleep, cnt eat the only thing i can do at the min is cry!
extra sticky dust your way narla x x hope you have a very h&h 9 months :D x x x
thanks babyanise good luck catchin that egg x x x x x

Oh hun Im so sorry to hear that, can you have a chat to your midwife about things at all? Im always about if you need a chat about anything I know it seems weird but sometimes a chat to someone who isnt personally involved can really help. I dont like the thought of you being so upset, I class you ladies as my friends on here who have been there for me through really hard times and Im always ready to re-pay the favour when-ever its needed.

So for now I'm sending you a ton of :hugs:, and you really are in my thoughts during the day,so take care of yourself and that lil bump and keep in touch.:hugs:

Kate.xxx

thanks kate it really means alot x x x x x x im just really really struggling with everythin. 1 minute i wanna be on my own n cant even talk to any one the next its driving me mad that all my mates seem to be too busy for me and it pisses me right off lol x x x i feel awful coming on here and complaning all the time thats y ive tried to stay away, i know there must be so many women wishing they were in my situation but its really not been everythin it cracked up to be. i wouodnt wish what ive been thru the past few weeks on my worst enemy x x x x x x wishing you all the best with your little bump honey x x x x x defo gonna check in on u all from time to time just so i know ur all ok x x x x x x :hugs: and truck loads of :dust: to al you fantastic ladies x x x x x

well,dtd last night,at last lol.no o yet but in starting to get some pain so fx it wont be long.pink,im thinking of you hun.:hugs:

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are you all today? Ds is teething at the minute so had me up from 5 which is rough as Im so tierd at the min feel like Im walking around with cotton wool stuffed in my head!! Gonna try to have a bit of a chilled out day today dd is back at school so I can go for a nap with Alfie when he goes down for one :blush:

Pink: Im sure no-one thinks youre complaining hunni (I dont) thats what we're here for, some support!! Loads of :hugs: your way and as Ive said you know where I am!!!!

Baby: :happydance: Yea O!!! Good luck hunni!!:hugs:

Hollyrose: Hows that yucky m/s going hunni?

Levi: Hey hunni, how are you getting on. Scans getting closer, any idea of the sex??

Myrtle58: Just on the off chance you may pop in, how are you?:hugs:

hey how is everyone??
pink sorry your having rough time you know where we are and noone thinks your moaning hun sending lots of hugsxx
narla yeah sacn 3 weeks tomorrow i am thinking girl but i'm really not sure you never really know do you hehe 99% thinks girl then there that 1% that thinking boy hehe so we'll see.
have had mad half term so tied now ds is shattered too i've just sent him to bed for a sleep he been doing my head in!!! he was sick all weekend we were travelling to wedding sat and he threw up everywhere in car thankfully my mum lives where wedding was so he could stay with her poor boy think he still recovering tbh he so tired!! hope everyone doing ok xx

Hello Ladies,

Have been following this thread for ages and you all seem lovely on here! Can I join in?

DH and I were planning on TTC a bit later in the year but were very careless after a wedding (weekend before last) in what was my fertile time!

I don't use ov kits or temp, just go by cm (which is what I did with my DD and DS). So there is deffo a chance!

Pretty much since then I have felt sooo tired, am ratty have sore bbs and feel queasy on and off so am dying to do a test!

Trouble is I can't remember did I feel like this before BFP with DD & DS (was 8 and 5 years ago now)

Cycles are typically 31-34 days long so not due on till either Sun 12th or latest poss Tue 14th.....was gonna do a FRER on Thurs am so shall have to wait and see!

What I do know now though is that if this month is not the month then deffo want to start TTCing NOW lol!

Have loved reading all your posts, hope I can join in!

H x

welcome hel76!! fx'd for you that is all i did with this pregnancy my first was unplanned so wasn't watching for things. hope to hear good news thursday xx

Thank you Levichips!

Only three days till I first test so not long to wait now!

Hx

hi,

ms still there, severity comes n goes at the minute.

i know what u mean about tiredness narla, this pregnancy melarkey is v. tiring!

pink- i'm sorry ur not feeling very well. maybe when u see ur baby on the scan it'll make u feel wee bit better.

levi- u must be so excited to find out what ur having! ur poor ds! hope he feels better soon. did u enjoy the wedding?

welcome to any newcomers!

hi,

ms still there, severity comes n goes at the minute.

i know what u mean about tiredness narla, this pregnancy melarkey is v. tiring!

pink- i'm sorry ur not feeling very well. maybe when u see ur baby on the scan it'll make u feel wee bit better.

levi- u must be so excited to find out what ur having! ur poor ds! hope he feels better soon. did u enjoy the wedding?

welcome to any newcomers!

yeah was lovely very relaxed day and got to see lots of friends thayt havent seen for a while! was great hope you start to pick up soon my sickness only seems to be when i am hungry now so at least can ease it hopefully won't be long and you'll start to feel better xx

Mmm, ds is having a massive nap today, hes been down since 11 so I joined him until 1. Must admit though I dont feel much better at all. When I was p/g with ds I was iron deficiant so Im not sure if its happening again as that can make you extra tierd. Dont have to see the m/w until Im 8 weeks so a while yet dont know if I should book it for next weds when I'll be 7+5 if she'll mind that Im a few days before 8 weeks I dont know??

Levi: Oo I havent been to a wedding for ages did you have a good time apart from poor ds, hope he gets better soon. I sstill think youure having a girl. I was pretty sure I was having a boy with ds and confirmed it when I saw the lil danggly bits on the scan (saw them before they told me!!)

Hollyroes: If you go by old wives tales hunni you too are having a girl, poor old you. Are you atill signed of work? Lots of :hugs: for you.xx

Hel76: Hi hunni, and welcome!! I love this thread too so Im sure youre gonna fit right in!! So thursdays t-day then (do you see what I did there) cant wait to here how you get on, your symptoms sound promising!! Have my fx'd for you and look forward to getting to know you a bit more!!

Mmm, ds is having a massive nap today, hes been down since 11 so I joined him until 1. Must admit though I dont feel much better at all. When I was p/g with ds I was iron deficiant so Im not sure if its happening again as that can make you extra tierd. Dont have to see the m/w until Im 8 weeks so a while yet dont know if I should book it for next weds when I'll be 7+5 if she'll mind that Im a few days before 8 weeks I dont know??

Levi: Oo I havent been to a wedding for ages did you have a good time apart from poor ds, hope he gets better soon. I sstill think youure having a girl. I was pretty sure I was having a boy with ds and confirmed it when I saw the lil danggly bits on the scan (saw them before they told me!!)

Hollyroes: If you go by old wives tales hunni you too are having a girl, poor old you. Are you atill signed of work? Lots of :hugs: for you.xx

Hel76: Hi hunni, and welcome!! I love this thread too so Im sure youre gonna fit right in!! So thursdays t-day then (do you see what I did there) cant wait to here how you get on, your symptoms sound promising!! Have my fx'd for you and look forward to getting to know you a bit more!!

i'd book it for next week hun, then you'll have your bloods done i had mine before i was 8 wekks just few days she was fine. i thought i was with all dizzyness and my iron level higher than it was with ds was really shocked!! i know we havent eith last we went to was prob when ds was about 18 months old so 2 years ago xx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hope all your m/s eases off soon - I had it both times till around the 16 week mark so can sympathise.

Narla - this would be the earliest I have ever tested so gonna wait til then! This weekend will be a fortnight since episodes of carelessness and I think that's when I ov'd so wouldn't of thought anything would show up on a test by now if I was?

Trying not to get my hopes up but it's blimming well hard, espec as I feel like pants!

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"