7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Yea that makes sence, you would be 14dpo at the w/end so you'd be testing around the right time, give you a chance to give you a good line if you are as well!! I like hearing about happy accidents, I was one!!!

So was I Narla lol!

If I'm not pg though then I must have a bug of some sort as I feel so sick!

Kids off school till tomorrow and I keep on snapping at them as they won't stop fighting :growlmad:

Oh roll on thurs so I can know one way or another!

Are you still feeling sick?

No, Im quite lucky I only get really tierd, as you'll know all the others on here have bad m/s esp hollyrose, but I never seem to (touchwood). Actually the tierdness is pretty horrible though, have taken extra iron after I woke up and Im feeling better so think I'll keep taking it and see how I go!!

What symptoms did you have with your other two? Did you get m/s?

I know what you mean about the kids although mine cannot argue yet dd is 10 and ds is nearly 9 months, dd can start an fight in an empty room at the minute!!! Had her off two weeks and that was long enough!!

good afternoon ladies, hope everyone is well

ive had even more bad news today just to top things off! was up most of the night with pains and severe vomiting, head ache, back ache and just feeling really out of it. parents took me to a ane just to be safe and had an emergency scan to check things we coming on ok and the person ( cnt think what u would call them) didnt look very happy. he seems to think the baby is only at the size of around 8 weeks and struggled to find a heart beat. ive been advised to still attend my scan on wednesday and see what they thing there but been told basicaly not to get my hopes up. spoke to a nurse later and she said the feelings of not feeling like i was pregnant and that it wasnt my baby could have come from this and the fact that my body was already prepearing me for the worst. still in shock even tho i kind of already knew. not quite as uspet as i thought but not sure if thats because i knew it was coming or that its just not sunk in preoperly yet!!!
sending all you ladies lots of hugs and love and i really hope everything goes well for you x x x x x x x not sure how offen im going to be about but will defo pop in from time to time to see how u are all doing but thats defo the end of my baby journey for the forseeable future x xx x x lots of love always pink x x x x x
sorry if stuff doesnt make sence posted on my phone and its not great online

Ooo pink hunni, Im so so so sorry! I know you said you didnt feel preg any more but I though it would be other things I dont know what to say :hugs: You have been through so much these past few months :hugs::hugs:

Please do stay in touch if you can and let me know how you get on on wednesday. Im sending you loads of :hugs:

thanks honey, i'll try and get on here wen i can but thinking of just disapearing for a while, get a last min holiday and just get some time to my self, spoke to work 2day and said for the next 2-3 week i dont want to work and just get things sorted and well out of the way before i come back to work. not entirely sure if ill go bk at all, dont think hospitals are gonna be a good place to be working at the moment x x x x

pink i'm so sorry hun feel so sad for you hun!!! hope you manage to sort things hun yeah i don't blame you hun also is the worst has happenened they'll sign you off for 2-3 weeks anyway they won't let you work!!! we all here if you need to chat hun thinking of you and don't blame you wanting to get away!!! xxxx

Hunni I think if thats what you need to do then do it!! Im truely devestated for you and so sorry for what you are going through at the minute.:hugs: I think the idea of a holiday is a good one, give yourself some time to come to terms with things aand have some you time. If at any time you need a chat or anything you know where I am hunni. Please take care of yourself and do pop in if you can Im really gonna miss you.

Im going to send you more :hugs: than you can count so theres always one about when/if your feeling down. Im so so sorry and if you can/if you feel up to it, let me know how weds gos. You'll be in my thoughts hunni.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:sad1:

Hi Everyone! Well I'm 14 DPO today, took a couple tests over the weekend and got BFN's. Since last Thursday I have been feeling that AF should have been here already, but she's still a no show. I tested yesterday, (which was 1 day late for AF) and I got a BFN again. I did not test today, but I do plan on testing tomorrow. Do any of you recommend a pregnancy test brand that is really good? I don't know if this is normal, but I always have a constant feeling in my uterus area, sometimes its like a burning/tightening/twitching sensation that sometimes gets me uncomfortable, and this really never happens with AF so that and me feeling sick most of the time is a dead giveaway. Also its been really wet down there, like if AF was here and I didn't have a tampon in, but when I go to the restroom there's absolutely nothing! Have any of you experienced that when you got a BFP? I'm officially 2 days late now. I just want to find out already! Since I'm 14DPO its definitely been a rough 2 week wait! It's weird I'm so used to seeing a BFN, I still can't imagine ever seeing a BFP, I'm just wishing it will come true. If not AF needs to be here asap. Okay this is my update. Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Awww Pink! I am so sorry to hear that. You poor thing. I just wish I could give you a HUGE hug! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like you need to just relax and take some time. We will all be here for you if and when you decide you want to chat. Until then, please take care.

Hi Pink - I haven't been involved in any of the posts amongst you girls but have been following this thread.

I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry to hear your sad news.

Narla - yes I had m/s with both my two - after I got my BFP till around the 14-16 wk mark.....don't recall feeling like this beforehand tho - who knows maybe it's all in my head lol :wacko:

Hx

Morning ladies,:flower:

Another tierd me this am, lo decided that 3:30am would be a good time to wake up last night finally got him back down at about 4:30! Lil monkey!!

Pink: How are you doing hunni?:hugs:

Savvy: Well it could have been late implantation so thats why it may not be picking it up yet hun. The symptoms sound good, a frer is always highly recommended on here and it picked this p/g up before the ics. I know before my bfp my discharge was a milky like substance and as you descibe a very wet feeling almost like af was there so kept dashing to the loo to check:blush:. Sorry about the tmi but what the hey!! Have my fx'd for you hun.x

Hel76: Hey hun, wish it was more easier to tell if the symptoms are af/BFP drives the sainest person :wacko: Not long now though, although Im sure the sicky feeling isnt nice!!

Hollyrose: Hows that m/s? Are you still with your parents at the min?:hugs:

Levi: Gonna phone and make m/w apppointment today. How are you getting on, is levi getting used to the idea of being a big bro?:hugs:

Baby: Any sign of o hun? Have you been busy bd'ing or are you relaxed about the whole thing? Fx'd for you hunni.:hugs:

aw pink i'm so sorry. i really hope everythings ok when u go for ur scan on wed. please let us know how it goes. big hugs. xo

well i had my booking-in appointment this morning and it lasted for an hour and a half!

they said because my ds had shoulder dystocia i would have a labour ward birth rather than a midwife led birth and also referred me for gestational diabetes testing cause she was quite big.

can't wait until my 12 weeks scan. will be waiting on the appointment letter now!

sorry ur feeling so tired narla. it's hard enough with one child to look after never mind two.

ms still here. still staying with my mum n dad n still off work. hoping it'll start to ease up soon tho!

xo

afternoon ladies,
hollyrose hope you ms gets better soon! im defo not gonna miss mine x x x x x good luck with ur scan at 12 week, it does come round eventualy even tho it doesnt feel like it x x x x

narla aww honey hope u have managed to get enough sleep tho! plays funny games with ur mind a lack of sleep doesnt it x x x x

well its defo the end for me, started bleeding lastnight so went back to the hospital, got a d and c booked for thursday afternoon and they cancled my scan for me so at least i didnt have to x x x i honestly cant wait to get it over and done with now so i can get some sort of normality back in my life x x x x x x

kepping my fingers crossed for you lot and sending lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to you all x x x x x x

thanks again aswell for all your kind messages, its lovely to know ive got the support of so many fantastic ladies x x x x x x

glad all went well hollyrose.narla i have o'd and dtd the night before and thats it lol,so very relaxed this end.hope your not feeling to tired as the day goes on.hugs to you pink.r3ady4baby,how are you hun?Savvy2413,keeping everything crossed for you.:thumbup:hope everyone else is well?levi,how are you?

afternoon ladies,
hollyrose hope you ms gets better soon! im defo not gonna miss mine x x x x x good luck with ur scan at 12 week, it does come round eventualy even tho it doesnt feel like it x x x x

narla aww honey hope u have managed to get enough sleep tho! plays funny games with ur mind a lack of sleep doesnt it x x x x

well its defo the end for me, started bleeding lastnight so went back to the hospital, got a d and c booked for thursday afternoon and they cancled my scan for me so at least i didnt have to x x x i honestly cant wait to get it over and done with now so i can get some sort of normality back in my life x x x x x x

kepping my fingers crossed for you lot and sending lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to you all x x x x x x

thanks again aswell for all your kind messages, its lovely to know ive got the support of so many fantastic ladies x x x x x x

im so so sorry pink,truly i am.sending you lots of love.xxxx

Pink hunni sending you :hugs: but like you say you can get back to normality somewhat and start looking to the future. You are being increadably strong hun and I admire that as I know how much it does hurt.:hugs: I hope things go ok on thurs or as ok as it can be, I will be thinking of you. Loads of love and :hugs: your way hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->