7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

So Ive done it, made my appointment to see the m/w. Its next fri at 9am so I'll be exactly 8 weeks.

Im still shaking hoping I havent cursed this pregnancy, stupid I know but I cant help it.:nope:

Narla! You'll be okay. You've made it this far!

Hopefully next week we'll be celebrating heart beats together. I have my first scan at 7 weeks next wednesday.

Both of our little beans can do it!! Yes they can!!!!

gl with your scan r3ady4baby and narla,well done for making your app.:thumbup:

Hey ya ladies,:flower:

How are we today?

Yeiiii, have new sofas comming today so gotta get the old ones out which are already hoovered and cleaned (god Im good) get oh to put them out shortly then wait for new ones between 1-4pm so not sure what we're gonna sit on for the time being but lo will love having the space to crawl round in!!

Hollyrose: Glad it went well hun. Is the diabetes one where you have to have blood taken over 3 hours?

yeah midwife said u go to the hospital and they take blood then u drink a sugary drink n go away for a few hours n they test ur blood again then. said it would be some time after my first scan.

new sofas! lovely! r they leather or fabric? what colour? sorry for being nosy but i love housey things! lol!

baby - glad ur feeling more relaxed.

hope everyone else is doing ok?

ms bad today. craving strawberries tho so ate some there now n took the edge off the sickness.

Hey hun, I had that with ds b/c I had alot of glucose in my urine. Went in at 9 and had first blood test then had to drink a glass of lucozade (yuk) then left an hour back in again to drink some more and wait another hour and then one last test. I had to wait in the docs surgary as youre not aloud to walk around really, so so boring!! Luckly it was fine, think it was the amount of chocie bars I was eating!! I hope yours are ok :hugs:

The sofas are a red fabric with a grey pattern, If you click on the smaller red one at the bottom this is the sofa.........

https://www.harveysfurniture.co.uk/products/living-room/collections/vita/vita-3-seater-pillow-back-sofa-other-colours.aspx?oID=28952

They'll look nice once we get the floor down, decided against the grey tiles in the end and are going for wood so will have to wait just a bit before that goes down!!

love the sofa! that'll look lovely with a wooden floor narla!

well my urine tests have been normal but think they are concerned that my dd was 9lbs 4 n half ounces n got stuck on her way out. really hope i don't have it tho. not going to worry about now unless i have to!

mw said ur not allowed to move around a lot. will take a good book with me then!

holly glad all went well. ive got to have GD test too levi was 10lb and was far to big for me he couldn't even engage he was stuck trying to so had to have section i'm really hoping this one is smaller!!!! im having mine between 24-28 weeks.

narla hope appointment comes quick for you hun, levi is so excited about being big brother he keeps kissing and huging my tummy and blowing bubbles on it!!! before you know it you'll be having scans can't wait so excted for you all waiting to have scans!!!

i'm shattered today levi been nightmare at sleeping lately was up half the night had hour sleep while he was in school before but i being little sod cus he's so tired so he had 25min nap after school and he'll be in bed early tonight hopefully that will sort him out!! haha he has got his first sports day tomorrow all being well with weather so excited for him. i'm been having sickness today again just feeling it went back to gym lastnight first time in weeks man it's mad how unfit you get with short time haha mind you wasn't pushing myself like i would when wasn't pregnant.

pink i'm thinking about you hun and will be thinking loads tomorrow hun remember we are here for you xxxxxxx

Thanks hunni, how are you feeling now?:hugs:

I'm feeling OK. Not experiencing any Morning sickness and that scares me, even though I know I could just be one of the lucky ones. I still have BB pain that ranges from a little tender to OMG DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! LOL. And the girls have some big blue veins showing themselves. I'm peeing quite often, and I'm SUPER tired..... so I guess I have symptoms, I'm just worrying about every little thing you know? I'm 6 weeks today! 1 Week til my scan!!!!

BTW- Your sofa is AMAZING!! It's exactly what I would pick too!

Ooo glad you all like it, has been a nightmare few hours!! They had to take the front door off and no-one seemed to have an alan key so was just MAD!! Finally got them how I want them for the time being and now just desperate for the floor to be done. My bil will be putting it down so just gotta wait for them to have time to come up!! I must say ladies we all have great taste!!:winkwink:

R3ady: I dont have m/s thankfully (never had in all my pregnancies) Im just more aware of the other symptoms I think. As soon as I hit 6 weeks Im never out the loo peeing, ridiculasly (sp) tierd too, bb's get sore and bigger and the feeling of just being pregnant is hanging in there too so thats reassuring!! Oo you must be so excited for your scan hunni!!:hugs:

Hollyrose: Yea, a looooooooooong book!!! Gosh poor you she was a big one then!! I havent done to bad so far, dd was 4ld 4oz and 7 weeks premmie and ds was 7lb 13oz and 39 weeks so not to bad at all.

Levi: Im excited for your scan hun see what your having!! WOW 10lb thats one big baba are you haoping for a normal birth or will you have to have a section again? Hope the extra sleep sorts him out hun and well done you for going to the gym, Ive given up my excersize at the min b/c it was very cardio and think it would be to much, but the amount of running around the house I do Im managing not to put on anything at the min.

Glad we're still keeping up the thread ladies, :hugs: too you all.xx

i can't wait eith less than 3 weeks hehe!! just getting levi bathed at to bed and DH out to football so quiet evening for me hehe. i've lost 9 lb so far and just started to put some on but not counting it as on til reach pre pregnancy weight haha
well i'm really wanting another section cus just worries me that same will happen again and just feel safer doing it that way i see consultant after my 20 week scan so i'll find out then. feel like can plan with levi too then haha cus i didn't tell anyone was in hospital with levi til i'd had him and want the same again so can just arrange for my friend to have him if have section xx

so glad this thread has kept going too it brilliant and to see how everyone is getting on xx

Hi Ladies,

Good to see you are all doing well!

I took advantage of the boots bogof of FRER today and seeing as I had the tests the temptation proved too much for me!

Took a test this lunchtime and I have got a faint BFP!

Have never tested this early before so have always had a strong line but there is definitely a line!

I have gone from feeling soooo sure I was pg to thinking am I imagining it all? But there was my line!

I have been feeling so rough, tired, boobs are bigger and v sore but I'm not due on till either sun or latest Tue (cycles fluctuate) but think I must of OV'd 2 weekends ago this weekend which is when we were naughty :happydance:

So now have another 3 tests so shall test again tomorrow which FMU and see if the line is any darker.

Not saying anything to DH yet until it is darker as I still feel that it's very early and something could go wrong (have had a miscarriage before @ 5 wks).

Also I have never felt sypmtoms this early on - don't know if that's a good thing or not?!

Anyway shall let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Thanks for reading (if u got this far lol)

Hx

congrats to you hun.:happydance:

i wont be on for a few days ladies,as some of you no my mum has cancer and yesterday she had her 2nd liver opp but they found cancer in her stomach so stopped the opp.there is nothing more they can do for her now,dont know how long she has left and it was her 64th birthday yesterday.:cry:just need some time to let this all sink in.take care everyone,bk in a few days.:hugs:

congrats to you hun.:happydance:

i wont be on for a few days ladies,as some of you no my mum has cancer and yesterday she had her 2nd liver opp but they found cancer in her stomach so stopped the opp.there is nothing more they can do for her now,dont know how long she has left and it was her 64th birthday yesterday.:cry:just need some time to let this all sink in.take care everyone,bk in a few days.:hugs:

:hugs: what a hard time for you hun thinkining about you hun xxx lots :hugs:

will be thinking of you baby, i know its such a hard time i cant imagine what your going thru, we lost our uncle a few years back and even tho it was hard it was good to know he wasnt suffereing anymore. i hope your family has a happy a time as possible at a time like this! sending you lots of love and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x x x x x x xx x x

So sorry to hear of your sad news Baby. My heart goes out to you and family.

Hope your Mum is as comfortable as possible.

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->