7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Morning Ladies,

Tested again with FMU today and got another faint BFP altho it is more prominent than yesterday's but not as dark as the control line.

CD29 of a possible 31 to latest 34 day cycle.

Does anyone know if I test with Clearblue digi the likelihood of it being positive?
I've never tested with one of these before and I am itching to tell DH but wanted a positive from one of them before I told him.

Am a bit scared to test with one of them in case it's too early?

Thanks!

Hx

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hel76: Massive congrats hunni:happydance:, if its a frer your testing with then you should get an answer on a digi. My line was really faint and I got 'pregnant 1-2' so off you go and test!!!!! Lokking forward to piccies.:hugs:

Baby: Aww hunni, not much I can say just that Im so sorry and Im thinking of you and your family at this really hard time. I hope your mum is comfortable. Take care hunni, lots of :hugs: your way.xxxxxxx

Pink: How are you doing today? What time are you in?

Loads of :hugs: to you ladies who are having a tough time of it at the min.xx

baby i'm so sorry about ur mum. my mum has had breast cancer twice now so i know a little bit how u feel. my thoughts and prayers are with u and all ur family. xo

hel76 - congratualtions! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

i didn't try a cb digi until i was 6 weeks cause i was scared it would say less weeks than i was but it said 3+! u'll never know if u don't try.

levi - i find i feel more sick if i don't get a good sleep. that's so cute ur ds 1st sports day! u'll be so proud.

narla- is it any easier giving birth to a smaller baby? probably hurts just as much!

pinl- thinking of u today. xo

Good afternoon ladies... I have not ventured back onto this post for a while as I have been having a pretty crappy week :(

On Friday night I started spotting with brown blood and it has continued all the way up to today (and continues to do so). I went to A&E on Saturday morning and they did a urine test which showed up as a strong positive and booked me in for an early scan. However, on Monday the bleeding had become heavier so I went to the EPU and ended up being sent for an emergency scan as there was a fear of an ectopic.

The doctor did an internal, took swabs and took bloods before sending me down for a scan in the afternoon. The scan was done internally and showed a gestational sac and yolk sac, confirming my dates as 5 weeks and 2 days at that point. There was no explanation of why I continue to bleed, only that my HCG was 9000 which they considered good and then rebooked me in for a follow up scan next Thursday when I will be 6 weeks and 5 days.

I hope your week has been better than mine so far... I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up on Thursday morning now!

sports day was brilliant was only an hour but levi loved it!! couldn't take picture tho unfortunatly ah well.hope everone doing ok x x

Hi Again Ladies,

Was doing the Asda shop with DS earlier & I literally felt like I was gonna pass out as felt so sick so I thought sod this and headed for the medicine aisle and got myself a clearblue digi.

Have just done it now and OMG pregnant flashed up within a min and then 1-2! OMG! :happydance:

So I guess I am! Gonna try to start believing it now :haha:

Going to tell DH tonight - he's gonna be soooo shocked lol as I played the whole thing down about poss being pg (after not using precautions) plus I have managed not to tell him how sick I've been feeling lol love surprising him hehe, he'll have a heart attack! :haha:

Thanks to you all for listening and for your advice. Can post pics if you would like later.

Just hoping that nothing goes wrong as I know it's such early early days.

Love and dust to all!
Hx

Hi Jetset,

How scary for you but great news that all seems as it should be for your no of weeks.

I know how you feel as I had fresh red blood with DD around the same time (she's now 7!).

Hope this week flies for you and you get to see your little bean again next week (think you can see the heartbeat @ 6wks?).

Hx

Good afternoon ladies... I have not ventured back onto this post for a while as I have been having a pretty crappy week :(

On Friday night I started spotting with brown blood and it has continued all the way up to today (and continues to do so). I went to A&E on Saturday morning and they did a urine test which showed up as a strong positive and booked me in for an early scan. However, on Monday the bleeding had become heavier so I went to the EPU and ended up being sent for an emergency scan as there was a fear of an ectopic.

The doctor did an internal, took swabs and took bloods before sending me down for a scan in the afternoon. The scan was done internally and showed a gestational sac and yolk sac, confirming my dates as 5 weeks and 2 days at that point. There was no explanation of why I continue to bleed, only that my HCG was 9000 which they considered good and then rebooked me in for a follow up scan next Thursday when I will be 6 weeks and 5 days.

I hope your week has been better than mine so far... I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up on Thursday morning now!

hun that must have been horrible hope week goes quick for you but all sounds good so far hope all be ok next week hun xx:hugs:

Hi Again Ladies,

Was doing the Asda shop with DS earlier & I literally felt like I was gonna pass out as felt so sick so I thought sod this and headed for the medicine aisle and got myself a clearblue digi.

Have just done it now and OMG pregnant flashed up within a min and then 1-2! OMG! :happydance:

So I guess I am! Gonna try to start believing it now :haha:

Going to tell DH tonight - he's gonna be soooo shocked lol as I played the whole thing down about poss being pg (after not using precautions) plus I have managed not to tell him how sick I've been feeling lol love surprising him hehe, he'll have a heart attack! :haha:

Thanks to you all for listening and for your advice. Can post pics if you would like later.

Just hoping that nothing goes wrong as I know it's such early early days.

Love and dust to all!
Hx

yay congrats hun hope all goes well with pregnancy look forward to seeing how you go :happydance:

well what a fu*king waste today was!! not allowed to have a wee as i needed a full bladder struggled all morning not to go! ( managed to not go wen i woke up and all day till i got seen) arrives at the hospital at 12 only to be sat waiting to be seen till half 2, still desperate for a piss to then have a massive argument with the doc and anethetist as the w*ankers practicaly dragged me round the room by my arm trying to get the needle in as im pretrified of needles. it would have been a more productive day if id have gone and sat in the middle of the lanes on the motor way! im fu*king sick of immagrant docs that think its ok to treat white woman like cattle like they do there own kind! that anetetist will think twice about it next time after almost knocking two of his teeth out!
ive had enough i just want things to be over and done with and its just one more nightmare after the other.
my turkish supervisor translated a saying they have in turkey the other day and i think it suits me down to the ground!
im that unlucky id get fucked in the middle of the desert by a polar bear!!

sorry for the rant ladies im just so so annoyed! my arms are covered in bruises and i just look like ive been battered! and now i have to wait till monday to be seen by a different doc at a different hospital all the way in leeds on monday morning wich is over and hours drive away!

hope everyone is having a better day than me x x x dont think its humanly possible for anyones to be any worse!

Pink: Oh hunni, Im so sorry that its been a rubbish day for you. Are you still bleeding? Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Levi: Oo glad he had a great time today, bet he's shattered now!!

Hel76: Massive congrats again hun, love them words!! Never get bored of them!! In fact I made use of an offer on over here at the min and brought 4 frer, crazy I know :wacko: but just wanted to see the test line darker than the control line!!!

just like spotting, but the pain is the worst thing! x x how are you feeling? u looking forward to your apoointment? x x x x

Um yeah and no, still not convinced I havent cursed this pregnancy. Im not sleeping b/c I worry about it so Im grumpy when Im awake towards oh. Only another week and a day to wait how tierd can one person get :shrug: suppose we'll find out!!

Oh hunni Im sorry its so painfull for you, did the hosp give you anything for the pain? Cant believe youve got to wait until monday now thats awful :nope: I remember feeling that I just wanted it all over and to get back to normal, are they still sure you need a d&c? Loads of :hugs: youre way hun.xx

the only thing that have given me is bruises and an even bigger fear of needles! i cnt tell to be honest they seem to be talking round in circles. im still pregnant as the bleeding didnt expell the baby but im not pregnant cos the baby stopped growing so fuck knows! all i want is for it to be over now! im gonna take photos of the bruises and send them to the head office of the company and also make a big deal of pointing it out to the staff on monday just so i have back up! the doc this time will be female so with any luck there wont be 3 hours of fannying about and a bad attitude and shitty bedside manner!
i really hope you feel better soon hun, and trust me u will sleep soon! i got to the point i was in bed for days lol. one day at work ment 2 days in bed after x x x lots of :hugs: and love your way x x x

just been sat up for ages writing a formal complaint about the treatment by that doc and aneathatist form today! my arms so bruised it looks like ive been attacked and its that sore i can lift it above my head! i cant even put it on the keyboard of my lap top to write! its taking ages typing with one hand! had to get my mum to help me get undressed! im not going down with out a fight!! and also mentioned that i am contacting citizens advice and will 2moro be attending my local a and e if my arm is no better! haha im such a bitch i wont stop till some one loses their job! as i think if thats how they are going to treat people thats wat they deserve!! lets see if hes smirking off the other side of his face wen i take him to court x x x

Hi ya Ladies,:flower:

So dd was out last night and it was very weird!! They had a camping trip (I say trip it was in the school field) put up tents and cooked their own pizzas, so missed her like crazy and waiting til 2:45 when we can go pick her up a bit earlier as Im sure they're all shattered!! So used the time to gut her bedroom and put it back together, now looks much better and is all ready for her to trash it so it goes back to how it was by hmm lets have a guess, I reckon by tomorow morning :dohh:

Pink: Oh hunni, Im so sorry that youre having to go through all this. Not only lossing your baby but having to deal with unsympathetic people. I think you need to do what you feel is right and if thats youre next course of action then I hope it goes your way. How did you get on at the CAB? Loads of :hugs: your way.xx

Hollyrose: How are you feeling hunni?

Baby: Hey hun, not sure if you will see this but Im thinking of you :hugs: make sure you take care of yourself at the min too hun.:hugs:

Levi: Hey ya, how are you getting on? Did levi sleep well after sports day?

Hel76: How are you hunni? How did your dh take the news?

Jetset: Sorry I missed youre earlier post, I have been keeping up with your thread in 1st tri, am glad it all appears to be settling down and Im sorry you had to go through that. Hope all goes well at the scan and looking forward to piccies!!!

Off to hoover the bedrooms now if Alfie will let me, his first top tooth has just broken through so he's off food and very cuddly at the min. Hes so cute when he's like that and he's just started giving me kisses. I get covered in drool of course but there still cute!!! Although getting anything done when he's awake is a different matter (or my excuse to sit on here talking to you ladies:winkwink: but dont tell anyone)!!

:hugs: Your way.xx

aw pink i'm so sorry u were treated so badly at the hospital! i don't have a fear of needles and found going into the hospital when i was miscarrying very scary so i can't imagine how hard u found it. i can't believe u were treated like that! did they not have any sympathy for ur situation and the fact that u have a needle phobia? anyway, i'm thinking of u. xo

narla - ur ds sounds so cute and ur dd sounds like what i imagine mine will be like in a few years! lol! it's mad cause i spend most of the time saying i'd love 5 mins to myself but when my dd is not with me i miss her like mad!

still have ms, seems to be getting worse in the evening and at night time, but during the day is bad enough too! bbs are sooooo sore! they seem to have grown loads. don't wanna moan and know it's all good signs that everythings going as it should. just can't wait to see the baby now, will make it all more real then i think.

Hollyrose: Yea I know what you mean hun. Shes quite constant but is also quite happy to look after ds if I need her to so I can have a shower or something so I cant complain. Def 10 going on 20, loves her make-up and mine and Im sure it wont be long before shes after my clothes (she already pinches my shoes, flip-flops that is not my high ones, god that will be next :dohh:) and ds is very cute (even if I say so myself) but such a cheeky monkey with it!! He's taken to a new favorite snuggle toy that has to go everywhere with us, hmm bet you couldnt guess what it is............ a bath sponge!!! I have to have a seperate one for the bath and he gets so upset when he has to get out the bath, I have to have sponge 2 near us so I can give it to him :wacko:

I love them to bits though and hopefully this next one will have just as much character!!!

So annoying about the m/s but like you say at least you know that things are ok if you have the symptoms, when is your scan do you know yet? We should be quite close together, well within a few weeks of each other!! Have you considered getting a doppler, they seem to be all the rage in the 1st tri forum?

Ooo forgot to say yippie 7 weeks today!!!!!!!! Oo and you'll be 9 weeks soon yippie!!!!

Well this is quite an essay sorry for going on, will speak soon.:hugs:.xx

yeah i was thinking about getting a doppler but not sure which one? also don't wanna spend a lot of money on it! what about u? any advice on which is best?

congrats on being 7 weeks! can't believe i'm nearly 9!

my dd loves walking round in my high heels and has gotten into my makeup bag a few times! she totally ruined my very expensive guerlain bronzer and a lipstick! have been very careful to keep it out of reach since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->