7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

afternoon ladies! x x x
narla; sorry hun i dont know what CAB means lol! defo not the sharpest tool in the box here lol x x x how are you feeling today? x x x x
hollyrose; the nursing staff were great it was just the arse hole athnic doc and anetatist that was the problem! they dont have sympaty for any one othere than their selfes do they! u know with them being so hard done by and must be hard when everyone hates you! suprised he didnt play the race card they naromaly do! when are they gonna realise we hate them cos there f*ucking scum and all treat people like there sh*t of the bottom of their shoe not because their skin is another colour! im not being funny but if thats how they are they shouldnt allow anything but english doctors in england! X X X X X X X

anyways rant over hope your both having a nice day x x x x x

No hun its me being lazy and not knowing how to spell I mean the citezens advice bueruo :rofl: and Im so lazy I didnt lokk it up to see how you spelt it!!:blush:

hahahaha yea its made sence now lol! not spoke to them yet as i got a reply this morning from one of the big wigs of the company! will only ring if they get arsey haha x x x x

Ah right, did they say anything helpfull? Certainly doesnt help to have people behaving like that when you are already going through such a hard time!! Sometimes I think doctors can be so unsympathetic and clinical and forget that their patients are actual human beings and have feelings :nope: I really hope these people on monday are more understanding with your situation and treat you better hunni, god knows you could do with it at the minute :hugs:

Loads of :hugs: making their way to you as you read this.xxxx

Good morning ladies...

Pink, I am not too far from you (I grew up in Bolton and my husband works in Bury, we currently live near Chorley). I cannot believe how roughly they have treated you, regardless of the fact that you are going through a really difficult time emotionally.

Narla... when is your scan?

Does anyone else still feel as though it is not real. I keep expecting to start AF at any time, and just don't 'feel' pregnant at all. This morning I was woken up at 3am with what I think was morning sickness, but then I start thinking it could also be a bit of a bug. I woke up with a tummy that felt so empty it was uncomfortable, then waves of nausea kept coming over me but I was still starving???

Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today?

Jetset - I think it's completely normal for you not to feel pregnant - I remember with my last two that I felt like that on and off until I seen them at the 12 wk scan and then it seemed real! Seems so long away!

Hollyrose - I feel the same as you, really sick, tired and v sore boobs. The sickness is the worse part but hopefully for you that'll ease off soon - it does for most people settle down after 12 wks.

Narla - DH did nearly have a heart attack lol. I was a bit cruel actually - put the CB digi under his nose and said have a look at that! He had no idea as I hid all symptoms from him and played everything down - he went white, poor thing!

TBH it was always me that wanted a third more but I know he'll be fine, just need to let the news sink in, it was a shock!

And my DD sounds like a younger version of yours lol - 7 going on 17 but I know she'll be a great help!

When did you guys have your booking-in appointment?

Spoke to dr yesterday who said MW doesn't see me for the booking-in appointment till 8 weeks - am sure it was sooner than that before - it's gonna be a long 8 weeks, AF was due tomorrow (I think) so not even four weeks yet!

Hx

jetset- that is how my morning sickness started with me this time. i felt exactly the same as you until 12 week scan and not until i started to feel movements it became really real it will come xx

hel- my dh was exactly the same and we'd just started trying but after a day he was fine again it was lot more me wanting anoth dh would have been very happy with just one but i was desprate for another so he said ok. but he going for snip after this one hope he gets over it soon hehe xx

hows everyone else today? xx

Hi ladies,:flower:

Well I feel like cr** today, really heavy eyed and yucky :nope: Gonna grab a bite of lunch while Im writting this then take an Iron tablet and hope it makes me feel better.

Hel76: Shes a handfull but they love each other so much its so sweet!! Not telling her about this one until Im 12 weeks as she got so upset last time. Have my booking appointment next friday so I'll be exactly 8 weeks, they dont see you earlier at mine either.

Jetset: Saw your pic in the other forum, very sweet!! You having your scan next week then? I'll hopfully get my scan date through after my appoint next fri so wont be to long I hope!!

Hope you other ladies aree ok, lots of :hugs:

Wow, very quiet on here y/day!! I had a shower so its not b/c I smell :brush: Anyways, Im feeling better today not quite sure why it hits me like that but its not nice :shrug:!!

How are you all today?:hugs:

hi,

had a chilled out day yesterday dh took dd out visitng family.

hows everyone doing?

morning everyone,hope you are all well today,m/s not to bad for you ladies.im cd 20 today,another week untill af not that im botherd at the min as we only dtd once.
mum should be home this week but she is trying to pretend its not happening by not talking about it,she has gone into a shell.thanks for all your kind wishes.:hugs:

Morning ladies... I have not been on over the weekend as I have had a hellish one :(

On Saturday my beautiful Siamese cat crashed and ended up in the vets all weekend. She has renal failure, which up until this weekend has been showing some improvements and had good results with her medication and diet. I am absolutely heart broken because she is like my shadow, everywhere I am she is stood right next to me. She has been a huge part of my life for the past 8 years and I always envisaged her sat on my bump looking after my little one.

I went to visit her yesterday afternoon and took her lots of supplies including steak, tuna and chicken. Thankfully, she seems to have eaten some of this over night and has been comfortable. But deep down I don't think my lady is going to be with me for much longer. I just cannot imagine my house without her.

Therefore, the worries I have had over the past few weeks have had to take a back seat and will continue to do so until I get her home...

Another rough one today but thats not helped by the fact that Im still not sleeping much :dohh:

Pink: Let me know how you get on today hun. My thoughts are with you and Ihope its less stressfull than last time.:hugs:

Baby: Oh hun I'm so sorry. Can understand why ttc is not so important at a time like this, am thinking of you :hugs:

Jetset: Sorry to hear about your cat hun, I lost one of my 'babies' two weeks ago and it still breaks my heart. We'd had them since they were born and like I say they are very much my other 'babies'. I still have his two scatty sisters but its not the same. I hope she pulls through hunni lots of :hugs:

How are you other ladies?

evening ladies,

got my scan date today. it's 11th july @ 2pm. so i'll be 13 weeks + 1. hoped it wou;d've been for the week before but ah well. can't wait now!

jetset, sorry about ur cat i hope it's ok.

narla, i;m totally with u on the tiredness thing today! had a nap which i never do.

baby, i'm sure ur mum will be dealing with it the best way she can. it can't be easy for any of u.

Urgg its yucky!!! It feels like I have a bad hangover which is not fair as I havent had one of those for well over 18 months!!!:nope: I cant even eat with it yuck, yuck, yuck...........

Yeiiiiii for your scan hun, you must be so excited I know I am for you!!! Ive done some calculations, in my head of course, so this goes from when Ive written this (so about 20:19)

Theres 28 days til you scan
Which is 672 Hours
Which is 40,320Minutes
Which is 2,419,200 Seconds!!

Just to help it go quicker :rofl:

Well heres to tomorow, lets hope we feel better!! :hugs: to you.xx

good afternoon ladies x x x

babyanise; my thoughts are with you and your MIL honey i hope she goes from stregth to strength once shes home. its supprising how much some one improves when they arrive home x x x

jetset; im so sorry to hear about ur kitty honey, my heart goes out to you! i remember my cat leaving us after 18 yrs and i was completly heart broken. sending you and kitty lots of love and i hope everythin works out for the best x x x

narla; hi honey hope your well, i hated that hangover feeling too! not nice especialy wen u havent had the good night drinking before and. today went really well. staff were so much better. anethatist was amazing, i didnt even know he had done the canular till i felt the tape going on my arm to hold it in place. was such a relief. doc was lovely aswell really couldnt have asked for anyhing more from them x x x x x still in quite a bit of pain and struggling to get comfy but i have managed to sleep and got a hot waterbottle permanatly attatched to my stomach but i'll get there x x x x x
thanks eveyone for the kind words, you will never know how much its ment to me knowing i have you wonderful ladies here x x x x x x x x

Oh pink Im so glad to hear from you hun was starting to worry (silly I know).
Im glad that things went better today and the people were clearly alot more understanding and sympathetic towards your situation. Im sorry your in pain hun and I hope it starts to ease off soon, how are you feeling apart from that? Loads of :hugs: your way.xxxxxxxxxx

to be honest i feel alot better than i thought! i thought id want to be locked away in my room and not talk to anyone but ive been ok. dont get me worng im not bouncing off the walls or anything but i dont feel bad. ive just learnt to accept things are what they are and there wasnt really anything i could do about it. it quite obviously wasnt my time, which will make it much more special when it is x x x x thanks again for everything hun uve been amazing x x x x x

Sorry to barge in on you ladies but the "dizzy" in the title of this thread caught my eye.
I have been super dizzy for the past 4 or 5 days which got me thinking and I realized I've been crampy and tired and gassy too. Then today my lower back started to ache really badly.
I wasnt ttc. I am nursing my 4 month old and havent had af yet.... So I wasnt even convinced that getting pregnant was easily possible. Should I test?
I feel stupid having to asjk because I was just pregnant... but I don't want to waste a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->