7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

narla - u crack me up! thanks for that! sounds like u r suffering from ms this time?

pink - i'm so glad everything went as well as it could for u. it's hard enough without any extra agro.

mrslo- welcome to the thread! just thought i'd say that when i started this thread i was really dizzy and turned out i wasn't pregnant that cycle. but u'll never know unless u test!

He he, tierd and bored I think!! Oo and excited for you!!

Had the health visitor round today to see Alfie, not to anyones supprise he's taller than average, my oh is 6" 3 so he's gonna be big like him infact he's aa mini version of my oh!!

Yea still not great, feel a bit better if I can actually eat although I m not being sick. Im still holding out for a boy, but if this carrys on think its gonna be a girl!!

Hows your m/s going hun?

Mrslo: Hi hun, I was dizzy too although I did get my BFP that time so think the only way your gonna know is to test, I hope you get the answer you want though hun and let us know how you get on!!!!

Thanks so much ladies.
I tested this morning and got BFN.
However I have NO idea if I even ovulated or when. So it could be too soon.
I wasn't TTC but now I want these symptoms to mean something.
But I am afraid they are just signs that my first AF in over a year is about to make an appearance. BOOOO!!!

the midwife phoned me today, said the hospital had rang with my blood results from my booking-in appointment last week. said my blood sugars were 7 and they want me to have a fasting blood sugar test done on thursday morning. have no idea if that is high or not? but it must be above average if the hospital rang looking for me to have more tests done?

anyone ever experienced this?

mrs lo - sorry its bfn but it may be too early to get a bfp. maybe try again in few days if u still think u r?

narla- my dd is tall for her age also but i'm only 5ft 3 inches and her dh is 5 ft 11 so don't know where she gets it from! she was always in the top 9% for her age in height and weight. think u don't worry about them so much when u know they're doing so well.

maybe it is a girl this time? did u feel like this with ur dd?

i have ms all day but it really cranks up a notch from about 7pm onwards! sleeping loads too. don't know how i'll fast from 7pm tomorrow evening, my ms gets loads worse if i don't eat!

Lol I was wondering!!:rofl:

Ok from what Ive read 7 is quite high but thats not before fasting so hopefully it should improve for you. I'll add the sites that I read it on if you havent already seen it.......

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/diabetes/202210.html

I think its that test we were talking about Im not sure though. Let me know what you get??

hollyrose,hope all turns out well for you when you have your tests:thumbup:.pink,how are you hun?:hugs:morning narla,wow your hubby is tall,bet you need a ladder to reach him lol.i hope everyone on here has a lovely day.:flower:im cd 22 and nothing to report:nope:

meant to say, i was lying in bed the night before last night and i swear i felt two wee flutters on my right side! do u think i'm mad or could it have been the baby? it didn't feel like wind or anything, felt totally different. haven't experienced it since.

awww baby thats good news, hope everything works out for you all x x x x x

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are we all?

Im not to bad today, getting a fix of marmite on toast when I get up then take my pre-nats seems to kick the 'hangover' which is good so next thing to tackle is the sleeping thing, might have a word to the m/w on fri see if she can suggest anything!!

Hollyrose: They say that you feel the movements more with your 2nd as you know what to look out for, I cant wait!! Have you had anymore? How are you feeling at the min?

Pink: Hey hunni, how are you feeling? Did you ever book that hol?

Baby: Oh hunni Im so sorry that you and your family are having to go through such a hard time. My thoughts are with you all and Im sending some :hugs: your way for when you need them.

Levi: How are you hunni?

R3ady: Not sure if you'll see this but just wondered when your scan was hun? Hope your ok.xx

hey ladies how we all doing sorry havent written for while have had stressful week has been nightmare ah well!!! well dh felt first kicks sunday night i'm so glad he was able to feel first one i was so made up!! i've gotten massive over weekend i must post some pictures. monday i went on school trip with ds was brilliant went to a farm park we were shattered after though but both slept so well that night!!
narla first appointment is coming round so quick!! it will be scan before you know it. mine is in 2 weeks time going fast really. how you feeling did you have any morning sickness with other two?
baby hope your mum doing ok hun xx
holly hope your feeling ok sickness is horrible hope you managed with not eating!!
pink hope all going ok for you hun thinking of you xx
hope everyone is wekk and things going ok xx

Hey levi, oooo 2 weeks hun not long at all now:happydance:!! Have m/w appoint on fri so pleased about that then hopefully my scan date will come through, Im still trying not to look to far ahead just incase but its hard! Ds is comming on in leaps and bounds at the min, seems like everyday he's up to something knew so he takes my mind off things :flower:

Glad you had a nice trip with ds!! Would love to see pics of the bump I cant wait to get mine its already starting to appear but Im not sure how much of that is bloat I do breath in and still have one so Im hoping it will just appear over night!!

Anyways off to sort dd out whos moaning that life isnt fair!!! Like I havent heard that before, children who'd have them :shrug: Ooooo thats right us :yipee:

Take care hun lots of :hugs:

Hey levi, oooo 2 weeks hun not long at all now:happydance:!! Have m/w appoint on fri so pleased about that then hopefully my scan date will come through, Im still trying not to look to far ahead just incase but its hard! Ds is comming on in leaps and bounds at the min, seems like everyday he's up to something knew so he takes my mind off things :flower:

Glad you had a nice trip with ds!! Would love to see pics of the bump I cant wait to get mine its already starting to appear but Im not sure how much of that is bloat I do breath in and still have one so Im hoping it will just appear over night!!

Anyways off to sort dd out whos moaning that life isnt fair!!! Like I havent heard that before, children who'd have them :shrug: Ooooo thats right us :yipee:

Take care hun lots of :hugs:

aw i'm sure everything will be fine hun :flower: but totally understand why you worry. yeah mine just came overnight think i'm only 2 pairs of non maternity trousers atm!! but i am def smaller with this one than levi i think i was in maternity trousers by 17 weeks non of my clothes fitted then. poor dd levi has just gone to sleep hopefully he'll have lie in in morning for me dh is on nights this week so not sleeping well at all came on net this morning while levi was in school and i fell asleep whilst on net looking at thread i was shattered but hopefully sleep better tonight. heart burn has appeared now so glass milk before bed now for me!! ALL FUN AND GAMES!!! XX

Hello Gals! I've got some fabulous news! Went for my scan today and everything looks GREAT!! Little bean is in the right spot, measures 1.09cm (7wks2days) and it's little flicker of a heartbeat is @ 144bpm!!!!!

They could see all of that with an abdominal ulrasound, so they didn't have to do a vaginal one. Fertility friend says I'm 7 weeks today, but my baby measures 2 days bigger. I'm totally OK with that. I'm soooooooooooooooo happy! I will post a pic as soon as I can. I'm at work so it may take a few.

Narla-- I am so excited to hear from you on Friday!!!!!!! I hope your scan goes as good as mine did. :hugs:

https://i53.tinypic.com/ve3ib5.jpg

Cell phone pic of a picture, sort of hard to see anything...... but here's our little Bean.

aw nice one hun so glad all went well and everything going okxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->