• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Im probably going to test tomorrow FMU, im becoming a bit of a poas addict!

Myrtle: I read somewhere that only a tiny tiny percentage of women actually get IB. which is what made me think that maybe it wasnt IB, maybe it was af coming early.

Narla: congrats on your BFP!

Em xxx

Im probably going to test tomorrow FMU, im becoming a bit of a poas addict!

Myrtle: I read somewhere that only a tiny tiny percentage of women actually get IB. which is what made me think that maybe it wasnt IB, maybe it was af coming early.

Narla: congrats on your BFP!

Em xxx

Well good luck with the testing and like myrtle58 said let us know how you get on!!!!!:hugs:

Will do!! Im really nervous, and Im 99.9% its going to be a bfn :(
Em xxx

Well 12dpo and another bfn :(
still getting intermittent feeling that the witch is coming, but shes not shown her face yet.
Im going to try not to test until monday now, coz she is due on sunday.
Em xxx

the witch has arrived!

late last night. don't know what all my 'symptoms' were. wishful thinking? still feeling dizzy today tho so maybe it was just af working on me all along.

ah well, onto next cycle i spose.

welcome emily - ur not out until af shows!

really hope u get a bfp like narla and levi.

myrtle- looks like u'll be tesing on ur own this weekend, sorry.

hows the two pregnant ladies doing today?

how bout ur cold narla? feeling any better?

wecome emily.

the witch has arrived!

late last night. don't know what all my 'symptoms' were. wishful thinking? still feeling dizzy today tho so maybe it was just af working on me all along.

ah well, onto next cycle i spose.

welcome emily - ur not out until af shows!

really hope u get a bfp like narla and levi.

myrtle- looks like u'll be tesing on ur own this weekend, sorry.

hows the two pregnant ladies doing today?

how bout ur cold narla? feeling any better?

wecome emily.

:hugs: sorry the witch got you hope next cycle you get BFP hun, i feel shattered today totally off food and achy but ok haha woke up yesterday and today about 4 am and felt really sick and head ache!! think going to have nap brfore pick lo up from school cus going swimming after too.

So sorry to hear the :witch: got you, she was playing a really nasty trick on you hunni!!! Am so rooting for you getting your BFP, gonna make sure you keep me up to date with how your getting on! Im still not brave enough to venture over to 1st tri so if you can put up with me a bit longer in here?:hugs:

My cold is stinky but a bit better thankyou, dont think I've ever sneezed so much in one day before (about 4 times an hour with about 7 sneezes each time) Dont know why I gave you that bit of useless information! Apart from that Im fine still dont feel pg but its now sinking in!!!

So you gonna use opks again this month? Did you find they worked ok?

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your wayxxx

thanks, yeah gonna use the cb digital smiley face and mu dh is not allowed to leave the house for a week! lol!

have warned him to be ready for lots of bd action! don't think he'll complain funnily enough.

levi - def have a nap. will help u get through the rest of the day.

narla- stock up on the tissues!

Think the witch is playing tricks on me too hollyrose :cry:
more light brown on wiping today, think shes on her way in.
Em xxx

I'm sorry to her AF has come hollyrose, sending you babydust for next cycle.

I'm testing in the morning but am not very hopeful.

I've still got cramping but more like a stitch than AF pains. Also I seem to spend most of the day ok and then on a night I can't stop sneezing and my nose becomes really stuffy. Not quite sure what that is. Some hope that it might be the same as you Narla????? There is something called pregnancy rhinitis apparently.

Anyway we'll see what happens tomorrow but if not I'll wait for Monday when AF is due and if she doesn't rear her ugly head I'll test on Tuesday.
Been soooooo tempted to test today but OH has been keeping me strong!! Ha ha!

Would be great to get BFP tomorrow as it's OH's birthday!

emilyrose - wait til she properly arrives to declare yourself out!!!!

levichips - you've got an excuse to sleep more now so take it!! I know when I get my bfp I will!

BFN this morning ladies. :nope:

Going away for the weekend now so I'm betting I'll have news of the :witch: arriving.

Speak soon, :kiss:

myrtle & emily - i hope u get ur bfps. if not we can all go onto the next cycle together.

hi. just took a wee break from baby n bump yesterday. thinl i was becoming obsessed with it there for a while.

narla - i don't know how to reply to ur message!

definitely still goin to be posting on here.

how's everyone doing?

Hey Hollyrose I know what you mean you can become a bit obsessed with it cant you, if you click on my name it will take you to my page then you can write a mes but if your still about in here thats ok! How you getting on?

Myrtle58: Did you have a good weekend? Any sign of that BFP?

Emily: How are you getting on?

Good luck to you ladies :dust: and :hugs: your way!!!!

Hey girls, still in London at moment but need my bnb fix!! Ha ha!!
No sign of af yet. Had some really weird dreams overnight and struggling to sleep the whole night through. Sneezing continues and my appetite is huge one minute and nothing the next. When I'm hungry I fancy everything I see.

I suffer from IBS and that has been playing up.

Af is due today but so far had no symptoms, I may have messed my cycle up though as only came off pill in Jan.

Hope everyone else is well and had a good weekend?? I'll be testing in morning so will let you know!

Hey girls, still in London at moment but need my bnb fix!! Ha ha!!
No sign of af yet. Had some really weird dreams overnight and struggling to sleep the whole night through. Sneezing continues and my appetite is huge one minute and nothing the next. When I'm hungry I fancy everything I see.

I suffer from IBS and that has been playing up.

Af is due today but so far had no symptoms, I may have messed my cycle up though as only came off pill in Jan.

Hope everyone else is well and had a good weekend?? I'll be testing in morning so will let you know!

Ohhh will be waiting for that update tomorow!!! Fx'ed for you myrtle58!!!

P.s have a good time in london!!!

myrtle - that sounds good! hope its a bfp int he morning! let us know!

i'm getting on fine. had really sore tummy with af all weekend but nearly gone now thank goodness. so looking forward to next week and the big ov! lol.

how r u feeling narla? and levi - how r u?

any ms yet or is it too early?

i had horrible ms with my dd from about 3 weeks pregnant right up to 12 or 13 weeks.

hows ur cold narla?

myrtle - that sounds good! hope its a bfp int he morning! let us know!

i'm getting on fine. had really sore tummy with af all weekend but nearly gone now thank goodness. so looking forward to next week and the big ov! lol.

how r u feeling narla? and levi - how r u?

any ms yet or is it too early?

i had horrible ms with my dd from about 3 weeks pregnant right up to 12 or 13 weeks.

hows ur cold narla?
hey i'm doing good first midwife appointment is booked, can't wait got all my stuff from docs so been reading all that am tired now haha only walked to doctors and back and i was going to go to gym haha i think not.

Hullo,

Hollyrose: My cold is going now so thats good, I can finally taste food again. Ive had no ms but had my cravings for pickled onions and icecream again!! So have you got yourself set for the big O? You using the opks again this month? Ohhh so wanting you to get your BFP this time hunni!!!!!:happydance:

Levichips: Oh I havent made my appointment yet was gonna wait until Im about 6 weeks I think but I may cave and phone sooner just so I can get the scan booked.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->