7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

narla-are you booking appointment with your doctor first or going straight to midwife my sil went straight to midwife when you going to ring up? i'm thinking may ring monday just to make doubly sure af doesn't come haha. think just parinoid cus found out with my ds after my missed period hehe

Ive just done another test waiting, waiting) Yeah Im def Preg!!! I dont know Im in serous shock right now it took us 5 years to fall with ds never thought id fall this quickly!!!!

Yeah just type in the siggie!!!

Ahh pain about the camera, have you done your BFP announcment??? Will prob do the same and phone docs first dont think you can make an appointment with the midwife straight away where I go have to see doc first!!!

I dunno what to do total shock!!

haha i know keep looking at test it this real. no haven't done announcement don't know how to do it? not used to this site yet haha.x

Tell me about it took me ages to work it all out!!!:blush:

Let me know if your having any troubles and I'll try to explain it!!!?:dohh:

Just showed my OH and he was not shocked at all, just went 'luckey we've still got Alfies stuff in storage!'

I dont dare go into 1st tri yet dont want to jinx it so gonna stay here!!!!:hugs:

hehe yeah that what i was thinking just going to wait til monday i think. yeah i've still got all levi's stuff just need a pushchair

hi ladies. BFN with fmu.
gonna wait until sunday now i think . af due sat.

myrtle looks like we're in this waiting game together! what day r u testing on?

i'm gonna try to add ur names to my signature as well but might take me a while to figure it out! lol!

narla - that second test looks brilliant. really clear. i have heard ur more likely to fall pregnant soon after a pregnancy. u must be so excited!

levi- put a picci up asap! lol!

well, i haven't had anymore brown cm since yesterday. bd'd with dh last nite n kinda thought if af was on way might have had some spotting after but nothing.

was dizzy last night again and back sore, boobs not as sore as they were tho. been feeling really hungry too.

time will tell now i suppose.

have a good day ladies.

i would do but camera rubbish tbh and doesn't show. i've got one more test so going to do it over weekend haha so i'll take pic of that

Hollyrose: Hey hunni, you say you've got a sore back, mine is sore too so your symptoms are soo good. Did anyone answer about IB? Well fx'd for sat then!!! Will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Im more in shock still at the min, a bit sureal! OH has gone to work soo its just me and LO so glad Ive got you guys!:wacko:

he he I just rated this thread 5 star!!!!!!!

You guys have no piccies in your avaters? All I have you as is question mark heads!!!!!!:?:

only 3 people answered me but there is a similar thread on here so have been reading that.

read that ib normally occurs between 7dpo and 15dpo and lasts around 1-2 days.

that would fit in with me. have that shooting/burning pain in my lower right side again today on & off, also seems to be shooting down the top of my leg at the front. felt this with my last pregnancy.

i'll try to put a photo up asap! that's us told! lol!

hmm must rate this thread too narla. it's definitely 5 star!

:rofl: Yes count yourself as suitably told off!!!! Beware I may get worse as the time goes on!!!!!!!!:amartass:

Ohhhhhhhhh so hope you get your BFP hunni you gonna test tomorow? I saw that thread and wondered if you'd seen it, sounds like theres other people in same boat but it sounds so hopefull!!!!:friends:

:dust::dust::dust:

definitely not testing tomorrow.

might test sat if no af by then but will try to hold out till sunday.

the days are dragging by!

Ohhh long time no pee!!!!!!

Good luck will be waiting to hear the results!!:hugs:

Hey girls, been trying to keep my mind off things today by decorating!

Hollyrose: I'm testing on Saturday as soon as I get up, will post to let you know but I bet it will still be too early, I'll be 12dpo then.

Narla: I don't want to put anything on my pic as only my OH and my mum know we're ttc!! Frightened someone may recognise me!!

Hey girls, been trying to keep my mind off things today by decorating!

Hollyrose: I'm testing on Saturday as soon as I get up, will post to let you know but I bet it will still be too early, I'll be 12dpo then.

Narla: I don't want to put anything on my pic as only my OH and my mum know we're ttc!! Frightened someone may recognise me!!

Thats fine, only joking about it!!! totally understand!!:dohh::hugs:

Ohh what ya decorating? (being even more nosy now):blush:

Our office type room. Been living together over a year and still not got the house fully decorated!!!! OH cleared dining room so that's tomorrows job. I'm on annual leave from work this week so trying to use it wisely!!

Think I'd prefer to be at work though, at least I'd be busy everyday and it wouldn't drag as much.

Had AF pains on and off today and cramping in left side (sure I ovulated from here). Also cannot stop sneezing!! Feel really lethargic too. Hoping it's all pointing towards a BFP on Sat!

Ah, sneezings a good one apparently!(Ive got a cold so can put my on going sneezing down to that I think!)

Good way of keeping your mind off things then! Keeping my fx'd for you and hollyrose for the weekend!!!:hugs:

Hey ladies
Can I join your lovely thread pleeeeease?
Im joining quite late on, Im now 11dpo, Ive not had FMU the last 2 days because Im working nights and not sleeping properly during the day so I've been going to the toilet every few hours! I poas earlier but bfn :(
I noticed the last couple of days I have had intermittent dizziness mainly in the evenings and while Ive been at work overnight.
Ive had ?IB/early af. Started on thurs at 1am with light brown, only small amounts and a bit of pale pink, and then more light brown until last night, no cm at all at the moment.
Ive got that af feeling, she is due on sunday. Is she coming or could I still be in with a chance?
Thanks ladies
Em xxx

Hey emily,
It sounds like it could be ib? I've not had that at all so worried!
I've got that af feeling too but apparently it could be implantation cramping? It's been on and off all day today.

When do you think you're going to test?

Hey ladies
Can I join your lovely thread pleeeeease?
Im joining quite late on, Im now 11dpo, Ive not had FMU the last 2 days because Im working nights and not sleeping properly during the day so I've been going to the toilet every few hours! I poas earlier but bfn :(
I noticed the last couple of days I have had intermittent dizziness mainly in the evenings and while Ive been at work overnight.
Ive had ?IB/early af. Started on thurs at 1am with light brown, only small amounts and a bit of pale pink, and then more light brown until last night, no cm at all at the moment.
Ive got that af feeling, she is due on sunday. Is she coming or could I still be in with a chance?
Thanks ladies
Em xxx

Hullo,

Just to say that implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12 dpo so noooo your def not out, could well have been an IB. When you gonna test?

Myrtle58: Hey ya, I did a poll in 1st tri a while back and only about 10% of them had IB so dont worry! I havent either! Keep your chin up hunni!!xx

Good luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->