7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

r3ady4baby,lovely scan pic,glad all is well hun,narla,gl for your scan:happydance:levi,bet you were both over the moon when you felt the kick,how exciting:happydance:hollyrose,how are you?fx m/s is not very bad for you today.pink,how are you hun:hugs:have a gd day ladies.

Good Morning Ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Hollyrose - they do say you feel movements 2nd time around quicker - I felt flutterings at around 13 wks - how exciting!

r3ady4baby - Congrats on the scan! Fab pic! It's lovely to see your little bean on the screen!

Levichips - I went to the farm on a school trip with DS last Friday too! While I was there I kept on thinking is it safe for pg women to be at the farm?! I didn't touch any animals and kept on washing my hands - I am such a worrywort! Will google that.

Narla - Good luck for your M/W appointment!

I can't wait for mine to come round (another three weeks time). Went to drs yesterday to let them know. Have taken seven pg tests now all in all! The one I took yesterday has a lovely fat dark line!
My symptoms seem to have eased off somewhat, altho I know this is normal.
Went swimming yesterday whilst kids had their lessons and I was shattered after - shall try and keep it up during pregnancy, altho I am aching from it today, so unfit lol!

Anyway love to all.

p.s Baby, hope your mum is as comfortable as possible and that she's home soon.

Hx

p.s cannot get my lilypie sticker to show on my sig - don't know what I am doing wrong. Am going to URL and copying and pasting - can anyone help!
Hx

Morning ladies,

How are we all?

Im fine getting excited for tomorow even if it is just my booking in appoint will then be watching the post for my scan date!!

R3ady: Wow lovely pic hun!! So glad things went well are you starting to relax about the whole thing now?

Hel76:Thanks hun!! I wanted to go swimming but everytime we try to get it sorted we end up doing something else which is a bummer, would love to get ds in the pool as I know he'd love it!! Glad things are going well for you, Im sure your appoint will be here before you know it!! Ive only just stopped testing and thats b/c frers gave me a scare!!! With your ticker you have to make sure you're pasting the right one as it will give you a few choice so if one doesnt work try pasting one of the other codes is all I can say....

Baby: How are you doing in yourself hun?

:hugs: to you all.xxx

r3ady- ur pic is amazing! wow!

narla- i'm sure the time will fly in now until ur scan! and mine hopefully!

baby - hope ur ok today?

Good Morning Ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Hollyrose - they do say you feel movements 2nd time around quicker - I felt flutterings at around 13 wks - how exciting!

r3ady4baby - Congrats on the scan! Fab pic! It's lovely to see your little bean on the screen!

Levichips - I went to the farm on a school trip with DS last Friday too! While I was there I kept on thinking is it safe for pg women to be at the farm?! I didn't touch any animals and kept on washing my hands - I am such a worrywort! Will google that.

Narla - Good luck for your M/W appointment!

I can't wait for mine to come round (another three weeks time). Went to drs yesterday to let them know. Have taken seven pg tests now all in all! The one I took yesterday has a lovely fat dark line!
My symptoms seem to have eased off somewhat, altho I know this is normal.
Went swimming yesterday whilst kids had their lessons and I was shattered after - shall try and keep it up during pregnancy, altho I am aching from it today, so unfit lol!

Anyway love to all.

p.s Baby, hope your mum is as comfortable as possible and that she's home soon.

Hx

yeah being on farm fine it the goats and sheep cant touch :thumbup: i just watched while they fed the lambs and just kept washing my hands too. xx

hey everyone! still tired and still uncomfortable! finding it hard to sleep now a ma back ache is gettin worse and worse but the tummy pain and bleeding is gettin less so i suppose i cnt complaine lol x x x x
no narla never got round to booking the holiday got car insurance to sort out yet lol x x x x
thinking it might be new tattoo time soon tho. only some thing small but need to try and cheer ma self up a bit x x x
hope your all having a nice day x x x x

Morning Ladies,:flower:

YEY!!! Its done, just got back from the m/w for my appointment. Its the same one as I had with ds so shes really nice just gotta wait for my scan date now so Im hoping I'll know by the end of next week, fx'd!! Now gonna go and have a doze while ds is asleep as I was up early to get ready and now feel like crap but hey its all good really!!

How are you all today? Hope your well and having a good day!! :hugs: your way.xx

narla- happy 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad everything went well today, that's one step closer to ur scan now!

getting up early is a killer isn't it! lol!

Thanks hunni!!

I feel so stupidly tired as soon as I started to doze off ds is up ready to play so I feel like YUCK!! Not sure if he'll go off again later if not have to wait until oh comes home then go for a nap then but trying to function is not happening, am watching teletubbies with the room child proofed as I cant really do anything else!! I should be happy that Im getting the symptoms but man there a bummer sometimes as you will know!!

Anyways sorry bout the rant!!

Hope your ok and the m/s is not too bad hun, :hugs: your way.xx

aw hun know what you mean i was like that too but levi never had nap in day so had to do same mickey mouse on and make sure was safe it will get easier though although i'm still shatttered but levi let me have lie in yesterday hehe 10am yay hope you get nap later hun xx

Levi: Glad Im not the only one!! I feel llike a bad mum doing that but its not all the time and he had fun making a mess!! Keep deating wether to tell dd today? I think she has a feeling Im p/g but we havent confirmed it to her so not sure.

How are you today? Bump behaving?:hugs:

hey yeah i'm shattered today too levi in school tho hubby just picking him up. baby moving like mad now feeling it everyday now. aw let us know if you do they guess by themselves levi did dunno how haha funny what they pick up on xx

Hello beautifuls! Narla- for some reason I thought your scan was today, but it was your first appointment with m/w right? Well that is great too! It is a step in the right direction and it seems like things are going way better for you this time!

Levi- So glad you can feel your little one moving around! That's so exciting!

I am also staring to feel terribly queezy for the last few days. my tummy is very acidic and I just feel sick. No vomiting yet, but it feels like MS is on it's way @ 7wks 4days. I don't know how I'll get through work!

Hi r3ady yea I wish it was my scan but its a step forward and closer to my scan!! Cant wait for next week and the appoint to come through!!!

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit rough, I get the same the sicky feeling but no sick!! Its not nice hun. :hugs: your way.xx

r3ady sorry your feeling rough hun not nice hope doesn't last long xx

Hi Everyone!

Great to see everyone is doing well! Levi, that's great that you're feeling baby all the time, it's so lovely!

Sorry to hear that some of you are feeling rough. My m/s has really eased off and I don't feel as tired. Was getting a bit worried but did my LAST pg test today (CB digi) and it came up pregnant 3+ (when last week it was 1-2) so all looking good! Boobs still really painful though!

Narla - how old is your DD again? I would LOVE to tell my DD but there's no way she could keep it a secret, I just know it (she's only seven though!).

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!

Love to all

Hx

hi everyone,

hope ur all ok today?

well, i still think i'm feeling small movements. maybe it's just wind tho! lol!

happy 10 weeks hollyrose.:happydance:hope everyone is not suffering to much with the m/s today.:flower:

Happy 10 weeks Hollyrose!

and baby, how have you been?

I remember just last week when I was all worried because I didn't have the m/s. Well I should have enjoyed it because now I'm sick as a dog. I'm not actually throwing up, but I sure feel icky! How can a tiny little raspberry make momma feel so ill? My poor OH made breakfast today on father's day because I was feeling to icky to get out of bed. Now here I am in bed again. OH is being so good though. He is really babying me and being so understanding.

We are now engaged. He asked me to marry him Friday night. I was thrilled! We have been so happy together and all things are going great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->