7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Happy 10 weeks Hollyrose!

and baby, how have you been?

I remember just last week when I was all worried because I didn't have the m/s. Well I should have enjoyed it because now I'm sick as a dog. I'm not actually throwing up, but I sure feel icky! How can a tiny little raspberry make momma feel so ill? My poor OH made breakfast today on father's day because I was feeling to icky to get out of bed. Now here I am in bed again. OH is being so good though. He is really babying me and being so understanding.

We are now engaged. He asked me to marry him Friday night. I was thrilled! We have been so happy together and all things are going great!

I remember just last week when I was all worried because I didn't have the m/s. Well I should have enjoyed it because now I'm sick as a dog. I'm not actually throwing up, but I sure feel icky! How can a tiny little raspberry make momma feel so ill? My poor OH made breakfast today on father's day because I was feeling to icky to get out of bed. Now here I am in bed again. OH is being so good though. He is really babying me and being so understanding.

We are now engaged. He asked me to marry him Friday night. I was thrilled! We have been so happy together and all things are going great!

awwww congratulations hun!!! so sorry sickness bad hun i've been very rough last couple days too again! glad your oh looking after you though :thumbup: hope gets better soon xx

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are you all?

So I woke up today and seemed to have expanded so much so I had to confirm to my brother that we're expecting (it was either that or wear an apron for the rest of the whole day) So thats dd, my bro and my mum that know oh and all of oh's work somehow know so this whole 'keeping it a secret' really isnt that easy!!

R3ady: Aww hunni, congrats!!!! Sorry your feeling rough still.:hugs:

Hollyrose: YEYYYYY!!!:happydance: Happy 10 weeks hunni!! How are you doing? soo exciting about feeling the movements I cant wait!!

Hel76: Thats great news about the digi hun must be a relief. How are you feeling? DD is 10 (10.5 on the 19th July may I inform you as I have been:dohh:) Shes great at the secrets she found out when we were expecting Alfie (so when I was about 6 weeks) and didnt tell a sole until I was 12 weeks, I did tell her I may add and she answered with ' I already know' apparently the way my oh was being around me gave it away (infact thats how mum worked it out) :shrug:

Anyways :hugs: all around ladies.xx

congrats to you hun,thats great news,sorry about the m/s.

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are you all?

So dd woke this morning and threw up all over her bed :sick: so have my 2 babies home with me today!!

Baby: How are you doing hun?

:hugs: your way!!

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are you all?

So dd woke this morning and threw up all over her bed :sick: so have my 2 babies home with me today!!

Baby: How are you doing hun?

:hugs: your way!!

aw hope better soon x x

ok ivecaught flu thing off dh but cus had flu jab it fighting it off so glad i had it. uok? xx

congratulations r3ady! thats great news! not so good about the ms tho. hope it passes for u soon.

narla- ur poor dd. hope she ok? hows ur ms? it's very hard to keep it a secret isn't it?

levi- can't believe u still have ms! poor u. did u have it the whole way through ur last pregnancy too?

baby - hows u?

well, my ms seems to have eased off slightly during the day but come tea-time it's awful again! have to go to bed cause feel so ill. and still really tired.

so excited i'm 10 weeks now!

congratulations r3ady! thats great news! not so good about the ms tho. hope it passes for u soon.

narla- ur poor dd. hope she ok? hows ur ms? it's very hard to keep it a secret isn't it?

levi- can't believe u still have ms! poor u. did u have it the whole way through ur last pregnancy too?

baby - hows u?

well, my ms seems to have eased off slightly during the day but come tea-time it's awful again! have to go to bed cause feel so ill. and still really tired.

so excited i'm 10 weeks now!

it only really when i'm hungry so first thing and if i get hungry in day also when clean my teeth ha ha and still off lot of my food. no didn't feel sick at all with ds so this big shock haha i'm guessing it going to last on and off all the way through. but all that really making me think this is a girl so we'll hopefully see in 8days really hope so as this is our last but anotherboy would be great too. can't wait to find out x

Eurghhhh... I haven't been on here over the weekend because I have been so poorly with the flu! I feel absolutely dreadful but I am now back in work and just full of snot (lovely!) I am also having some very strange feelings in my lower tummy, like something is tickling my insides around where I would normally get AF type pains.

It is great reading everyone's updates.

R3ady... I had a scan at 6 weeks and 5 days and they measured me at more 7 weeks! I did get a picture, but it is not that exciting!

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/_jetset_/6weeks5daysscan-16thJune2011.jpg

Hey ladies,

Yea it seems to be easing off a bit with the 'hangover'. I just make sure as soon as Im up and dressed I have some toast and my vits that make me feel better!!

DD has seemed to pick up (touch wood) she hasne been sick again much to my relief. Shes just layin in bed taking it easy. However my ds is intent on wreaking everything today for some reason so its a pretty full on day!!:dohh:

Levi, I cant believe youve still got m/s you poor old thing, you must be pretty board of it now!! At least your nearly half way there!:happydance: YEYYYYYY 8 DAYS IN COUNTING!!!!

Hollyrose, glad your m/s is easing off a bit. Are you managing to get to work now?

Jetset, thats such a lovely piccie hun and go you for the dates!! Hows the spotting now has it eased off? Sorry to hear youve had the flu thats not nice at all. So have you been for your 'booking in' appoint yet? So glad things on the baby side are going well hunni must be such a relief for you!!

jetset glad things going welll sorry you got flu not nice hope get better sooon!!

narla yeah 8 days and counting!! tbh i'm used to sickness now but wish would actually be sick cus i'm sure i'd feel better hehe trying to clean today but not getting anywhere fast done loads of washing tho and most dry. xx

Mmm, Im trying to get my bedroom tidy, you know a real empty draws throw things away you dont use but will ds let me ooooooooo noooooooooo!! Have to wait til oh gets home to finish it!! :dohh: It must be a washing day coz Ive been getting lots done too, couldnt really over the w/e as the weather was so bad but at least its a bit better today!! Although rain is on its way over norwich so I wont hold my breath on getting it dry :shrug:

Ohh the fun filled life of a stay at home mum!!lol

narla... The spotting has eased off. It comes back every so often but I feel so much easier now I know why I am spotting and the fact it is nothing to do with the baby.

levi... The flu has been horrendous, feel really rubbish with it! Very impressed that you have done all your washing!

yeah making most of weather after all rain just hping this las bit will dry but then it alll the ironing!! haha just got to hoover now and tidy bedrooms and make beds as i've washed all bedding. oh the joins and starting to feel rough again and dh has taken all parcetamol to work wait til he gets in at 10!!! x

haha thanks only just realised haha is going so so fast atm x

jetset that piccie is lovely! sorry ur not feeling great.

levi- i know what u mean about feeling ill when ur hungry. oh my god only 8 days until u find out if ur havin a boy or a girl! its exciting!

narla- not back at work yet. still feeling sick during the day just not as sick as i get at night. so tired too. it's raining here now so no chance of getting any washing done!
glad ur dd is feeling bit better.

Ahh, well lets hope it starts easing up for you now your getting towards the end of first tri, 2 weeks left hey hun!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->