7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

im new here... but wanted to post a little reply. im 7dpo today and i have had on and off symptoms for the last few days. with my son i just knew i was pregnant. he was my first and i had no idea what i was looking for but i still just knew. but this time as i am ttc i have no idea. no sore BBs although that was a big sign with my first. i think i ovulated the 13th and have night of diizy spells and that was last night. i have on and off nausea and on and off appetite. i seem to be peeing more and have a lot of wind and my lower abdomen has had a 'full' feeling for about 5 days now. i have only been ttc since april.

im new here... but wanted to post a little reply. im 7dpo today and i have had on and off symptoms for the last few days. with my son i just knew i was pregnant. he was my first and i had no idea what i was looking for but i still just knew. but this time as i am ttc i have no idea. no sore BBs although that was a big sign with my first. i think i ovulated the 13th and have night of diizy spells and that was last night. i have on and off nausea and on and off appetite. i seem to be peeing more and have a lot of wind and my lower abdomen has had a 'full' feeling for about 5 days now. i have only been ttc since april.

Hi ya hun,

Its difficult trying to work out the symptoms isnt hun, they are so similar to each other (pregnancy & af) . However your symptoms sound really promising (I know that when I replyed to this post I got my BFP that month after feeling dizzy), when are you going to test? Hope you get your BFP!!:flower:

To all the lovely ladies on this thread! I am going to sound like a total stalker but I have loved reading your posts, it is so wonderful to see such a unity and support between you all and I was wondering if I could be part of the circle?

I am 6dpo and I have the worst lower back ache, headaches, empty tummy feeling and moodiness going on! BBS a little sore but not crazy. We used pressed for the first time this go!

I have had two losses - one in July 2010 and the other in Feb 2011. Obviously I was utterly heartbroken but we are gonna keep on trying :)

Congrats on all the BFP's so far, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

Hey gals! I'm going to be quick because I'm feeling awful today. so bad that I missed work. Not sure what I'm going to do if that becomes a problem. I just feel horrible, and it's all day everyday.

Jetset- what an amazing picture! I'm so glad everything is ok. When I went for my first scan, I thought I was 7wks on the dot (according to fertility friend), but my bean measured 7wks 2days. Bigger is better than smaller. It just means our beans are growing big, fast and strong! I had a pretty early implantation as well, at about 5dpo, so that could probably explain the 2 extra days as well. but anywho, I am so happy for you.

I hope you all have a great day!

Oh, technically I'm a raspberry today. gotta fix my tickers. I will wait to do that until I'm on a computer istead of my cell phone.

Glitter- thank you! Of course you can join in. these lovely ladies are very welcoming and supportive!

r3ady sorry your not good today hope you feel better soon.
glitter thanks for that lovely post about us all was having pretty rubbish day and that really cheered me up and made me smile thanks!! your more than welcome to join hun will have fxed for you hun xx

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Glitter! Hope u get your BFP!

Jetset and r4baby - hope you both feel better soon.

Levi - hope your M/S eases off soon, you poor thing thats a long time!

Narla, how did your M/W appointment go? Hope DD feels better soon.

HollyRose - in no time at all you'll be in the 2nd trimester, so exciting!

I'm ok. Symptoms coming and going. Can stay up later at night now and seem to have more energy. Still have periods of naseau (sp) usually when I need to eat & still have sore BB's so good signs I hope!
The one symptom that I don't like is my moodiness and short fuse - the slightest thing irritates the hell out of me at the mo - poor kids and DH......hope that doesn't last long!

So far the only people who we have told is my two best friends & DH told a close work friend. We had told all of close family by this stage with DD & DS but for some reason I don't want to this time round, just yet.
Am 5+1 now.

Have had three different people ask me these past few days If I am gonna have another lol.

Love to all

Hx

morning all,welcome newbies:thumbup:i am cd 28 and still no af:wacko:bfn yesterday so no idea where she is lol.i have had no af pain/cramps at all this cycle which i find very odd.i dont even feel like she is on the way:nope:just have to wait it out,im sure she will turn up soon.off to see my mum this morning.enjoy your day ladies.:hugs:

Hi babyanise, got my fingers crossed for you honey and hope the evil witch steers clear away from you! On the train to work now and thinking that I will test this weekend...maybe! I am 7dpo now :) really wish I could make time go faster lol!! X

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are we all this morning?

So dd is much better today, but shes off again just to make sure all the bugs have gone!! We all seem to be getting a summer cold at the min and Ive woken up with a stuffy nose but I'll solider on as we women do :winkwink:

Gliter: Ahh thankyou hunni dont know where Id be without these lovely ladies and you are more than welcome to join in with us!! Youre symptoms are sounding great, I remember that horrible empty feeling and even if Id eaten it still seemed to be there!! Im sorry to read about your losses hun, lets hope you get your BFP and its a sticky one :hugs: Hope you have a good day at work and yey for testing at the weekend I love to see a good pee stick :rofl:

Baby: Hey hunni, Fx'd for you when you gonna test again? Hope your mums doing ok at the min lots of :hugs: your way.xx

R3ady: Ohh hun sorry to hear your not to good at the min :hugs: take the day just to take it easy and I hope it eases off a bit for you :hugs:

Hel76: Hey ya hun, Yea my appoint went well thanks have a nice bruise where they took the blood which is unusual for me but there we go. Just waiting for my scan date now and I cant wait. Its not here today as the post has been :dohh: Am getting impatient!! Ive got quite a short fuse too but we've got a good excuse, I mean god knows how men would be if they were the ones that had to go through pregnancy!!

Levi: Oh hun Im sorry your having a rough day lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Hollyrose: Hey hun how are you doing?

And to anyone Ive missed out hope you have a lovely day and lots of :hugs: your way.xxx

thanks hun just had bit of downer day yesterday have had loads family stuff happening and just got to me a bit it worse cus wasn't feeling well and dh was working 2-10 hate that shift!! but got friend coming today feeling lot better and i've managed to do most my cleaning already and done food shop. sorry your not feeling well hun there loads bugs going rould the last to weeks levi has had sickness bug and flu dh has had flu it madness! but we seem to be getting better hope you do soon. glad dd lot better today!! xx

hi ladies,

a big welcome any new ladies!

have a really sore sinus headache since yesterday evening. am just taking paracetamol but they r only taking the edge off it so gonna go ask the chemist if there is anything else i can take. probably not but worth a try!

levi- we all get bad days especially with all those hormones flying about. glad ur feeling bit better today tho. i can't wait to get my energy back a wee bit.

narla- some nurses are good at taking blood and others make a mess of ur arm! at least it's for a good cause. so u have ur hands full with two at home today again! it's nearly the summer hols, i'm just thinking, so u'll be busy all summer!

sorry if i've left anyone out but only have a wee minute on here, will prob get back on again later.

have a good day everyone! xo

Yea I know its all for a good reason so cant really complain!!

Yes the dear old summer holidays my nemisis!! Although this is the first with the two, oh dear god there'll be three next year :dohh:!! Just have to be well planned with some boring days when I'll clean the house and others where we're out. Hoping to go to the science museum in London in the hols, I loved it as a kid loads a things to do so gonna do that for a day!! Might have to get some cages to keep them in towards the end :rofl: either that or I'll get in one!!!

Ok ladies this will give you a laugh.......

So Im sitting down after cleaning while dd offered to take ds up for a nappy change (she really is a good dd) All of a sudden I hear this hysteric giggling (from both parties involved) followed by....

'MUM...MUM...(giggle, giggle).... HE'S....(giggle)..PEEING....(giggle)..ON........ ME!!!...(giggle, giggle)'

In the end we were all in fits of laughter, Alfie covered in pee, Chloe covered in pee my bed covered in pee!!:rofl:

Ohh how funny my life is!!

i was wondering the same thing.. i actually do get dizzy spells but it has been worse in the last little while that i was gettin them every day.. so maybe its a sign :)

Yea I thought his water works would give you all a laugh!! It did me!!

Dizzy: Good luck hun.:flower:

Hahahaaha!! Narla- what an adorable story. Made me laugh for sure this morning!

Baby- My fingers are crossed for you as well! I would just LOVE it if you got your BFP!! <3

Glitter- I know how evil the TWW can be, but you are almost to the point where you can start feeling symptoms. I think the worst part of the TWW is like 4dpo. UHG! I hate 4dpo. There's like NOTHING to feel.

Levi- I'm so sorry your family has been sick. It's no fun!!!

Holly- I hope you get some relief from your sinus headaches soon. I know those are the WORST!

As for me, I'm still pretty ill. I'm vomiting a little mixed with the worst heartburn ever!!! I've found that the best thing to throw up is plain mashed potatoes mixed with gingerale. It just comes out in one big lump. LOL, Sorry TMI.

But, the great news is that the doctor is going to call me in a prescription today for Nausea. OH is going to pick it up soon, and I CANT WAIT!!

Love you ladies!

R3ady4baby, sounds really uncomfortable! I hope it eases up from you xxx I have noticed pretty ladies on the tube (I live in London) wearing Baby on Board badges, have you seen these? London transport give them ou for free now. Sometimes some people really don't show in their first tri so at least now they can get a seat especially if they feel sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->