7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Pretty ladies? Lol I meant preggy ladies! Lol! Bloody predictive text! :)

haha i was wondering hehe i've heard about these someone strated post while ago about them x

Glitter::rofl: Phones huh!! Yeah I had heard of these (stops people mistaking the larger lady for a preg one what I heard) also a great idea for those in 1st tri!!

R3ady: Aww hun sorry your feeling so rubbish, hope the doc sorts it out for you!!:hugs:

:hugs: to you ladies.xx

morning all,af has arrived
r3ady4baby,hope your perscription works hun:hugs:narla your pee story was funny.:haha:levi,hope your family is well soon.:flower:holly,how are you?hope everyone else is well.

Hey Ladies,:flower:

How are you all this morning?

DD is back at school today (yippie) she was feeling much better y/day so thats all good. I seem to have picked up a 'summer cold' which is a bit rubbish but there we go, have sent oh off to play golf with his dad and grandad as a sort of fathers day pressie so my day will be a normal one!! No pee around here today!!

Hope you all have a good day and baby sorry af turned up :hugs:

Hi baby, so sorry AF turned up xxxx

Well I am now 8dpo and my temp shot up this morning however for the past few days I have had such bad AF type cramps and lower back ache so not sure what that's all about. Checked for any bleeding and there isn't any xx

Hey Glitter- Backache and AF type cramps were my first sign. I could feel implantation right away. Good luck hunnie!! My fingers are crossed for you!!

My prescription works well, but only for about 6 hours, and I can only take it every 12. I talked to my boss today about only coming in for 6 hours a day instead of 8 for awhile. At least until I'm out of the first Tri and not feeling so horrid! So I have 6 good hours of the day, and 6 good hours at night to sleep. I am happy with that, because without the pills, I was NOT functioning at all.

So basically, going from feeling crappy 24 hours a day, to only 12 hours a day is a significant improvement.

I hope everyone is well!!! :hugs:

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are you all today?

Just a quick one as oh is off today so we're going for chips at the beach (one of my favs at the min with lots of salt :dohh:) I know not great for me but there we go I dont eat them all the time!!

Got my scan date which was exciting but such a long time away, its on the 18th July at 1.30pm so 4 weeks this monday comming!!:happydance:

Have a great day ladies.:hugs:

Nice one Narla!! Bet you are super excited :) mmmmm chips....

Hope you are all having a great day! Am sat at work browsing B&B hahaha! Naughty me :)

So hubby last night tld me if this isn't a BFP he wants to take a break from TTC - says it's effecting our sex life. Said I only seem to be horny 2 days a month lol....opppsss.... so please please fingers crossed for me! my temp came down a tad this monring but still high - lets see what happens tomorrow....I am now 9 DPO! not long...

xx

yay narla on count down now hehe!!! i've got 5 days to go!! i got dh to bring chips and gravy home last night i love them atm too but like you said as long as not all time it fine xxx
fx'd for you glitter xx

hi everyone. internet hasn't been working for a few days.

baby sorry af showed. xo

narla- thats great about ur scan! happy 9 weeks!

xo

Baby- I must of missed that your AF showed up. That evil witch! I'll gladly beat her for you!

I was just wondering what "chips" are to you gals in the UK. Here in the US. "chips" are made from potatoes, cut really really thin and fried so they are crispy, served with salt, and they come out of a bag. They are a snack food. I could never imagine eating them with gravy though, unless it's some wierd pregnancy craving. LOL. I was wondering if you could describe what "chips" are in the UK. Also, what are chrisps?

MS is still getting me. My night table is covered with gingerale cans, saltine crackers, and preggie pops. LOL.

Baby- I must of missed that your AF showed up. That evil witch! I'll gladly beat her for you!

I was just wonder what "chips" are to you gals in the UK. Here in the US. "chips" are made from potatoes, cut really really thin and fried so they are crispy, served with salt, and they come out of a bag. They are a snack food. I could never imagine eating them with gravy though, unless it's some wierd pregnancy craving. LOL. I was wondering if you could describe what "chips" are in the UK. Also, what are chrisps?

MS is still getting me. My night table is covered with gingerale cans, saltine crackers, and preggie pops. LOL.

I don't know why when I post from my phone it always posts twice. sorry gals!

chips from the chip shop are potatoes cut thick and deep fried in oil!! i couldn't eat fries (as you describing) wih gravy but we do have fries here and they come out packed to be oven cooked and they are gorgeous. do you mean crisps? these are finely scliced slices of potato useually baked hope this helps :) x

thank u! chrisps sound like what chips are to me. Mmmmmm fries are so good. We eat fries with katsup here. I love fries! they are so bad for us though.

Hi ladies,:flower:

Feeling blaa today cold is really not nice!!:dohh:

You did make me laugh though r3ady I think your chip are our crisps and your fries are our chips however these were ones from a chip shop and they are the best!!!

Thanks hollyrose cant believe it really!! Im still not trying to think about being p/g too much just in case but its getting harder so the days just seem to fly by. How are you feeling hun? Nearly 11 weeks for you!!

Levi, how are you hun? Nearly there for the scan :happydance: Still think girl?:hugs:

hey narla sorry your not good hun. yeah i'm thinking girl still everything is totally different including my bump and symptoms everything! got bad heart burn today not good. i know 4 more days hehe!! so can't wait so can get sorted with stuff xxx

Oh Levi! I am so excited for your scan! I really want a girl because OH already has a son from a previous relationship. HE IS SO ADORABLE! We have him half time and him and OH are joined at the hip. He wants a baby brother, but I think he would be a great protector for a little sister. His name is Sam and he is 4.

But I would be so happy with a little boy too, as long as my baby is healthy I will be thrilled!

Narla- Here in the US, Chips (fries in the US) are served with burgers. We have nothing like a chip shop here, but that sounds so good! Are there different ways they serve chips there? mmmm. I'm getting so hungry just thinking about it, but all I can eat are plain crackers.

thanks i'm not going to be able to sleep monday night haha we have son who is 3 he'll be 4 in feb. and this is our last so one of each would be lovely but i would be happy with boy would be lot lot cheaper haha as i still have all his clothes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->