7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi ladies,

ms has been bad last few days and nights.

sorry ur not feeling well narla. how r u today.

levi- u must be so excited about ur scan!

Levi- I know what you mean, if I had a boy then he could wear Sam's hand-me-downs and Sam sure has really cute clothes. Also, the room we are using for a nursery is already blue. I wouldn't have to paint it. But if I was having a girl then I would just paint little pink and white clouds and make it look like a sky. It's almost scan day Levi! So excited for you hunnie!

Holly- I'm so sorry your M/S is bad. Mine is horrid too. The constant nausea part is the worst! I'm not vomitting all that much. I wake up to crackers & gingerale every morning. Also- preggie pops help, especially if you are in public and can't control the smells around you. They give you something to taste & smell other than the unpredictable smells of the world. I hope it gets better for you soon hun! Until then, you are not alone! :hugs:

I will be an olive tomorrow!

hey ladies how we all doing in this heat!! yay less than 24 hours til my scan hehe so excited i feel rough atm i walked to dentist with levi which is about 10 min away and then after that 5 min to shop and postoffice posted my stuff then popped to spar to get bottle water because it boiling then fainted in ther so embaressed i nearly threw up everywhere too but just sat on floor and had drink but feeling so rought now got bus home and rang hubby and he has ordered me to do nothing for rest day i've got so much to do though have got mad week and we away weekend too. i'll have to do it tomorrow after scan now!! i was never like this with levi at all and we spent week in egypt at 40 degrees!!!! hope everyone doing ok xx

Hey ladies,:flower:

Oh no levi, I hope your ok and oh's right you need to chill out!! Its crazy with this heat at the min!! YEY for your scan tomorow hunni, what time is it? So so excited for you!!!:happydance:

Hollyrose: Sorry the m/s is bad hun, how you coping with the heat?xx

R3ady: Yey congrats hun, your an olive, I dont have that ticker but Im guessing thats what I am too!!

Hey ya to everyone else hope your ok :hugs:

scan at 9.30 consultant at 9.45 but goodness knows what time i'll get out!! prob be there most the day!! haha yeah so glad meant to cool down tomorrow!! but it such shame cant enjoy the heat! x

Ooo I like it when there in the morning doesnt feel like you have to wait as long!! Make sure you let us know asap wont you I wont be able to concentrate on anything else!!!

I know Id normally be making the most of it and sunbathing but dont really want ds out in it (as it is he's half nudy rudy already and still hot) and I'll just over heat so lets hope it does cool down!! Hope your feet are up young lady!!! :winkwink:

haha yeah they sure are hehe going to make most of it!!! i will do def as soon as get home yeah i'm so glad it early i won't be able to sleep properly tonight though i just want to know now!!! so can start shopping!!! xx

:happydance:OO congrats on hitting the half way mark as well :happydance: Just another 18-20 weeks to go :happydance:

OH told his mum last night, think he's a bit gutted that she didnt get too excited about it and then after only speaking to him for 10mins told him she had to go. She lives in the US and admitidly shes been here both times Ive m/c'd (so glad she isnt over at the min) that Im sure shes worried that things wont go to plan, but please a little excitment would be good!! Mind you her and oh have never really had a great relationship so I suppose Im not that supprised. Just glad my family arnt like that!!:dohh:

aw hun yeah all you want is people to be exciteed to you isn't it!! even more so family. family hey!! she may get bit more excited when 12 weeks comes you never know. i know halfway there can't believe how fast it is going. i may have definate date tomorrow depending on if they let me have another section or not!! we'll see i know sounds stupid but after one i'm really hoping they will xx

Oooo thats doubly exciting then!!! Do you think you will have another section?

Argg just went to the freezer to discover the door hasnt been closed properly from last night, lovely, thats why I dissapeared for a bit :dohh: Oh well I suppose on a day like this there could be worse places to be than with my head shoved in a freezer :shrug:

Hello ladies! Great news - I got my BFP yesterday!! :):):)

I have quite bad MS - if I dont eat anything for 30min I feel sick. I dont care though - bring on the MS if it means I can have a lil' bub!!

Seeing my GP tonight and I want to make sure I ask for all the right things as I am very paranoid due to my 2 previous losses - should I ask her to test my blood for HGC & progesteron levels?

Also my local hospital is Kingston but my friend is raving about UCH as it has a special Eary Pregnancy Unit which is also a walk-in clinic. I have to sa I am liking the sound of it (although it is abit far...). I might go thee for the first tri then shift to kingston hospital?

xxx

Congrats glitter! That is wonderful news! This thread has great BFP vibes doesn't it? I'm so happy for you Hunnie!

Ooo massive congrats hunni!!:happydance: Sorry to hear about the m/s though!! But YEY anyway its all worth it :happydance:

As for the hospitals I dont know either hun so I cant rreally advise you although if the early scans at the epau will help put your mind at ease then go for it!!:hugs:

Loads of sticky vibes to you hun and massive congrats again!!:happydance:

congrats glitter! thats great news!

levi- are u feeling ok today? i'd say the heat over there is awful. the weather here is terrible, it's a bit warm but its wet n windy, so no heat wave here i'm afraid!

ms much the same. still have that sinus headache as well. that's a week now i have it. doctor gave me otrivine nasal spray but i didn't use it. so worried about taking something that might harm the baby! phoned them up today tho cause it's not getting any better so will see what they give me.

can't believe i'm nearly 12 weeks!

narla- sorry ur oh's mum wasn't very pleased for u. maybe she'll come around.

xo

congratulations glitter!!!
holly can't believe your nearly 12 weeks that has gone so fast!!
feeling lot better this afternoon had hour sleep think that helped going to mention it when go to hospital tomorrow just so they are aware it has happened!
narla gutting about freezer but like you said great place to be on day like this haha xxx

hi,

ms really bad at the minute. felt so ill last night just sat n cried! thought it was starting to ease up but no such luck. think the sinus headache i have is hayfever too. just feeling sorry for myself today. on the plus side the sun is shining here today so maybe that'll cheer me up a bit.

hope ur all ok?

xo

Hey ya,

Sorry to hear its got you again hun you must be so bored of it now :hugs: Im glad its nicer there today, its nice here at the min but they reckon its gonna rain by this pm so getting the washing done now to make the most of it :shrug: Hope you feel better through the day hun lots of :hugs:

Hope you other ladies are ok :hugs:

well narla we were right baby girl!!!!!!! i'm so so made up!! eveything good and measuring dead on! now to sell all my boy stuff to buy PINK hehe xx

holly i am so sorry you are feeling rough not nice!! hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->