7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

A GIRL! YAY! Oh congrats levi! I'm so happy for you! Now you will have one of each!

Trust Alfie to wake up as you posted!!

:happydance:YIPPIE, oh hunni Im so chuffed for you your getting your lil girl, you must be so so chuffed!!!!!:happydance:

So glad things are measuring well, cant wait for the pics!!

Are you off shopping then? Whats Levi gonna make of having a lil sis?

Lots of :hugs: and congrats again, god I love it when Im right!!:winkwink:

Trust Alfie to wake up as you posted!!

:happydance:YIPPIE, oh hunni Im so chuffed for you your getting your lil girl, you must be so so chuffed!!!!!:happydance:

So glad things are measuring well, cant wait for the pics!!

Are you off shopping then? Whats Levi gonna make of having a lil sis?

Lots of :hugs: and congrats again, god I love it when Im right!!:winkwink:

thanks hun i havent yet got to sell levi 0-3 clothes and 12-18 stuff first hehe but will do then. levi wants a boy but i'm sure he'll be fine once she here xx

I'm just so thrilled for you Levi! Bet you can't wait to go shopping!

I've got a cough this morning and everytime I cough, I pull a round ligament. Man those thing can HURT!

I think MS might be easing up a bit.

I have my first prenatal exam a week from today. I'm hoping my Doc will have a doppler so I can hear my bean's heartbeat. I still get paranoid that something's wrong.

Oo what things you got?

Im so so super chuffed for you hun might do a lil dance :dance::headspin:\\:D/:happydance:

He he.xx

LOADS 12-18 and 18-24 if your interested wanting 50p-£1 each item plus postage and fees all tshirts and jumpers trousers and stuff i'm just putting thread in buy and sell up i'll post link when i'm done x

Ok sounds good hun. Thanks, will have a looksie!!!

Ooo congrats again:happydance:!! Just think another 11 weeks and I'll be finding out, not as soon as hollyrose though seems like forever when I put it like that :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...inly-next-stuff-all-1-under.html#post11406432
sorry took forever not put 18-24 up yet but will be later xx

Thanks hun will be in touch a few t-shirts in there I may be interested in, funny you dress levi just how I dress Alfie!!

And you know that suit at the start from mothercare Alfies had the same one but as a bear!!:haha:

Thanks hun will be in touch a few t-shirts in there I may be interested in, funny you dress levi just how I dress Alfie!!

And you know that suit at the start from mothercare Alfies had the same one but as a bear!!:haha:

haha that well funny :thumbup:

how we all doing today ladies? hope morning sickness not to bad for those who have it!! levi still in bed so i'm staying in bed til he wakes he is shattered he should be in nursery this morning but i'm not waking him he so grumpy when he tired i'd rather him sleep haha!! i was lying in bed last night thinking how weird it's going to be to have a girl around hehe and can't stop looking at pink stuff already bought dress and stuff off buy and sell on here with money from selling levi stuff. think i've nearly got everything haha i learnt with levi not to buy to many haha hope everyone doing ok xx

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are we today?

Levi have you thought of any names yet or are you leaving it until shes born?

we like nayami, sofia and mia think levi has decided nayami tho we said we'd let him choose once got 2 or 3 names xx

how you doing narla? i've just been cleaning but have come over all faint again hope this isnt going to last whole pregnancy otherwise i'm going to be fed up i've got so much to do got people coming at 12 ahhhhhhhh haha i'm having 5 min rest then going to carry on x

Yea not too bad, Alfie had a shocking nights sleep so a bit cranky today. Just been doing the housework too and put him down for a nap so Ive got a quiet hour to myself!!:happydance:

Be carefull hunni just try and do a bit at a time. I know its easier said than done but you dont want to hurt yourself!!:hugs: What did the hospital say about it? Did they check your blood pressure?

Just add this as well it could be low blood sugar levels as well hun, I found this site (if you havent already seen it)

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/dizziness.html

yeah bp was fine consultant just said prob cus was hot but it not today so dunno. aw hope he has good sleep levi was up lastnight too!! not like him he wanted drink i forgot to bring him one before bed. so my own fault haha xx

Good morning Beautifuls!

Levi- I am getting faint spells a lot too. I think it may be due to blood pressure. It's so weird and very scary! I hope it ends soon for you hun!

Narla- when did you say your scan was hun? I'm so anxious!

The MS continues to get better. It' still there, just not as bad. Boy it was awful for a week. I couldn't get out of bed. Now I'm just dizzy with little crampy feelings and round ligament pain. Slightly sore BBs and VERY tired. Come to think of it, I'm definitely not peeing anywhere near what I had been the last few days. I hope all is OK. I'm such a worrier.

Levi: I forgot to say they are lovely names hun!! Me and oh never agree on girls names even when I was p/g with ds so am looking forward to going through all that again!!:dohh:

R3ady: Hey hun, my scan is ages away 18th July (3 weeks next monday) and I cant wait!! Glad the m/s is clearing up for you a bit though :thumbup: Yes the ligament pain is not fun is it I get it around the front when Im getting up omsnd takes my breath away sometimes!! Ive found my symptoms are easing off a bit but still have the sore (.)(.) which puts my mind at ease. Whens your next scan hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->