7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Good morning Beautifuls!

Levi- I am getting faint spells a lot too. I think it may be due to blood pressure. It's so weird and very scary! I hope it ends soon for you hun!

Narla- when did you say your scan was hun? I'm so anxious!

The MS continues to get better. It' still there, just not as bad. Boy it was awful for a week. I couldn't get out of bed. Now I'm just dizzy with little crampy feelings and round ligament pain. Slightly sore BBs and VERY tired. Come to think of it, I'm definitely not peeing anywhere near what I had been the last few days. I hope all is OK. I'm such a worrier.

thanks hun i'm just bit worried because i had gd with levi so hoping not getting it again :cry: may go to doctors tomorrow see what they say x

Levi- As soon as I'm feeling better I'm going to start walking again to lesson my chances of getting GD. I hope you don't get it again hun!

Narla- I know it's so hard to wait for a scan, but it will go quick. Besides, you have us lovely ladies to keep you distracted :) I don't have another scan scheduled yet, just an appointment with my OB in 6 days (an exam and pap). I'm sure she will try to listen to the HB with doppler. I am so excited. I will be 10 weeks then, so i hope I can hear it. If not, knowing me I will go NUTS!! But I'm thinking she will probably schedule me for a 12 week scan which is in about 3 weeks, so maybe we'll have scans around the same time!!

I'm bummed this morning because I just got on the scale and saw that I have already gained 11 pounds!! OMG I'm only 9 weeks and I've gained 11 pounds already? HOLY!! i don't know how that happened with me being sick and all. It must be mostly in my boobs. hehehe. i really need to watch what I eat because i was only supposed to gain 20. I'm more than halfway there already. EEEEK!! Long walks, here I come!!!

Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are we all today?

So we took ds swimming for the first time y/day and he screamed the whole time, I thought he'd get used to it but after 15 mins of constant screaming I took himm out. He was very happy to watch his dad and sis in there but there was no-way he was getting back in, he wouldnt even go near oh and dd when they were wet :dohh: Oh well gonna keep trying with him and see how he gets on!!

:hugs: to you all.x

I'm ok. feeling better today, but very tired of the first trimester. I hate being either sick or worried.....or both. Can't wait for my appointment Tuesday & I hope I will be able to hear my little bub's heartbeat!

hi ladies,

how is everyone?

haven't been on in a few days as internet playing up again.

12 weeks today! yayyyyyyy!

well still have ms, had to get antibiotic for infected sinus' which have now given me thrush!

feeling bit down today to be honest. just wanna feel like myself again. gonna try n get outta the house today n enjoy the wee bit of sunshine that we're having at the minute.

hope ur all well?

xo

Congrats hollyrose:happydance:!! 12 Weeks hey, sorry your still feeling yucky hunni hope it starts to ease off for you soon. I hope your enjoying the sunshine lots of :hugs:

hey how is everyone doing? i've been away this weekend was lovely just all the washing to do now but at least it hot so will dry quick!! hope evryone getting on ok congrats narla on getting to 10 weeks and holly for getting to 12 weeks time is flying by!! xxx

Thanks hun, glad you had a nice time. How are you feeling? Have you had any more dizzy spells?:hugs:

i had one on sunday but i was to hot i got cooled down and was fine again. but feeling good atm how you feeling? x

Good Morning Lovelies!!

God I'm feeling sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better!! Have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll get to have a listen to Bean's Heartbeat!!

I'm a prune!! 2nd Trimester is fast approaching and I am soooooooooo excited!!

Hi ya hun, glad your feeling better so exciting if you do get to hear the bubs heartbeat looking forward to hearing about it!!:happydance:

Its 3 weeks today until my scan so its getting closer. Have my sis up next weekend and I havent told her yet, shes 27 weeks p/g and I just didnt want to jinx it so dont know if I should phone her and tell her or just wait til she walks through the door and sees the bump, toying with the idea of suprising her as thats what they did so will see.:haha:

Hmmm, I always watch your ticker now to see what I am that week, Im not sure about the pic of the prune looks suspisiously yucky :dohh: Isnt there another friut thats the same size thats a bit prettier?:shrug:

Im now off to google fruits and will let you know what I find!!!

just letting her walk in sound like good idea hehe!!! your scan is coming round quick hun!! hope everyone ok today xx

Hi hunni, yeah think thats the conclusion of everyone!! Hope she'll cope with the shock, she knew how devestated we were when we lost the other one so hopefully it wont come as too much of a shock and hope she takes it well!!

How are you doing hun?:hugs:

aw i'm sure she will is it this weekend she staying? let us know how it goes!! i'm good thanks i've cleaned this morning and relaxing this afternoon before pick levi up and then think we all going swimming. trying to sell all levi's clothes i've bundled them up on the buy and sell now if you fancy nose or if want to make offer just need space hehe no worries if nothing you fancy though. bought s much girl stuff now and think my uncle sending money or gift card to spend in next sale can't wait hehe xx

Hey ya,

Yeah she'll be down friday evening so thats when 'the bump/bloat' is at its best!! Ds hass just woken from his nap got to do a quick feed if he'll let me then off to boring mothers and toddlers for an hour, I really hate it there but take him b/c he enjoys it. I just dont really know alot of people round here with babies and my friend who comes occasionly has decided not to go so just me and ds :dohh:

Oooo, shopping yey!!!

aw hope he enjoys it hun i never go to them tbh never did with levi and don't think will do this time either like you i don't really like them x

An hour of my life wasted!! But ds enjoys seeing the other children and playing with the different toys so its good in a way!!:dohh:

Hehe, just checked my scan date on the calender and had it wrong :dohh: it is the 18th July which is 1 week on monday comming :happydance: that really cheered me up I lost a week, pregnancy brain!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->