7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hello Ladies!

I heard a healthy heartbeat today! Still in the 140s! It was music to my ears. Oh my goodness! I love that sound.

I had them do every test in the book so they took a lot of blood and that always makes me feel funny.

Narla- I know what you mean about the prune. Haha! It's so ugly! Did you find some different fruits? strawberry would be better! Lime is next. You'll be a lime in just a couple day!

Hey hun,

No, stupid prunes!! Suppose a large strawberry could be compared to that size though?:dohh: Roll on the lime :happydance:

So happy you got to hear the heartbeat it must be so reassuring for you :hugs: How you feeling now then?

:coffee:well its 8dpo and i caved this morning BFN no surprise there ! jesus just want the 14th to come , my luteal phase is a long 16 days waiting waiting , think iam gonna become a poas freak just cant help my self, just wishing that little line wud appear.xxx:growlmad:

aw hun it horrible the wait i tested at 10dpo and only got faint faint line the wait is so hard xx

Hi ladies,:flower:

Chelleb: I hate that wait hun, drives the sainest person mad :wacko: I didnt get a line until 11dpo on a frer and that was faint on my ics they looked like evaps its so annoying!! How are the symptoms?

Hollyrose: Your scans comming up next week isnt it hun? Hope your ok. Did they ever get you in for that test?:hugs:

R3ady: Are you having a 12 week scan then hun would imagine it would fall quite close to mine? Hope your ok.:hugs:

Levi: How are you doing hun?

Baby: Not sure if your still popping in but if you are how are you getting on?:hugs:

hi so glad i found this site, had a brown show which lasted 36 hrs but gone now, and lower bk ache sooooooooooooooo sore , cramps across my lower tummy and on off feeling sick , when i eat i start to feel sick and get heartburn straight after, bb arent sore at all and feel so tired , started to ovulate on the 29th of june so bd for the 2 days before and carried on for 4 days after , going crazy not knowing :wacko::wacko:x

hey hun uok? i'm good dropped levi at school and had to pop our cat to vets he been bitten on back pad by another cat he feelinng very sorry for himself been sat on me since got back x

hi,

r3ady- that's brilliant that u got to hear heartbeat again!

narla- i have my scan next monday at 2pm and am getting nervous already. just so worried that i'll be lying there and they'll say 'sorry, there's nothing there'! spose it's only natural. the last few times i've been for scans it hasn't been good news. i'm gonna try not to think about it too much tho.

i had the fasting blood sugar test n it came back normal so not sure if they'll still refer me for gd tests at hospital.
how r u doing? love ur new photo! ur dd looks so grown up.

levi- how r u? over half way there now!

welcome chellub. i got a very faint + at 9 dpo. fingers crossed for u 2.

xo

holly i'm good thanks been busy hope your feeling better i know can't believe how fast it is going xx

Im 7dpo and having pulling/scratching feeling on right mainly when i move. Nausea spells on and off for past few days, headaches, loss of appetite. 8 days till AF due!!

up date on new symptoms wee really yellow and drips of cloudy stuff dropping out (tmi) i know so sorry , back ache back , head feels all fuzzy , god i hate this obsesing, x

Welcome Chelleb! Backache and cramps were my first sign. Also a weird feeling. I just knew I was pregnant. Faint line on 10dpo, but started feeling implantation at 5dpo.

Narla- I am having a scan around 12 weeks. Not sure of the date yet, I will get a call soon. They are only doing a scan because I am doing the first trimester screening for downs syndrom and trisomy. They are also giving me a blood test. The onyl reason I wanted to do it was because I didn't want to wait til 20 weeks to see my baby again.

Hope my pap turns out OK. It had been 7 years since I had one. Eeeeek!! Terrible I know.

I'm feeling so much better lately! Have a great day ladies! Love to you all!!

had a brown loss which was on sunday when i woke up lasted 36 hours! which would of been 5dpo ,

new symptom today pain in my left arm pit and bb are abit sore but not to bad ,cud this be a sign that af is on her way iam now 9dpo? and dis is white today scared shes on her way, my left nipple is also painful help , iam going made with this symptom spotting.xxx

hello all,sorry not been on much:wacko:hope your all ok and your bumps are growing away and fx you have no m/s.
well my af lasted for 10 days which has never happened before,4 days normal then the rest was just brown and i didnt think it would ever go but all is well now:thumbup:no sign of o at all,just lots of cm so not sure when or even if i will o this cycle.:nope:just have to wait and see.:flower:

Can I join? Today I'm 7 dpo, been crampy & having some pains in right ovary, sore bbs started around 5 dpo, suffered m/c in 5/2010 at 5wks & again in 11/2010 at 10.5 wks. Would to see more BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->