7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

welcome new ones to the thread!!! xx

Levi! Everytime I see all the pink in your signature it makes me sooo happy!!!

I really wanted a girl to begin with, but I'm having really strong boy feelings today. Had a dream last night that it was a boy, and I just have the boy vibe. HR has been in the 140s both times I've heard it, so I guess it could go either way according to the old wive's tale.

Welcome to all the new ladies and GL!

Baby- Glad to see you back on here. i was wondering what happened to you. Here's hoping for one nice BIG O and a BFP for you this month!!!

hi,

we got some bad news today. my dad has collitis so he had to have a colonoscopy to keep a check on it but they discovered what they think is cancer! he was supposed to have one every year but they 'lost' him from the system! so it has been 3 years since he had one. did a biopsy and results will be back next week. feeling very sad today.

xo

I'm sorry Holly, didn't want to read & run. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad, I hope it's nothing serious.

So sorry to hear that Holly! Many hugs to you, and the best of luck to your daddy.

holly,im so sorry,i know what you are going through and how you are feeling.keeping everything crossed that it will all be ok for him:hugs:

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Holly: Im so sorry to read this hunni my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs: I hope your ms isnt adding to things at the min lots of :hugs: your way. Looking forward to hearing about your scan next weekxxx

Baby: Yey, hullo hun great to hear from you again!! Strange about your af last time :shrug: but fx'd it happens soon for you. Lots of :hugs: xxx

R3ady: How are you doing hun? Where you really hoping for a girl then this time? Hope your ok.:hugs:

Levi: Hey ya, how are you getting on hun?:hugs:

Hi ya to anyone thats joined, good luck.xx

So have been a bit busy the last few days, getting the house tidy and sorted for my sis and bil thurs then dd's sports day fri and cooking the tea etc then sats always go quickly but Im a domestic goddess so have whipped up a toffee cream tart and a lemon merangue pie!!!:coffee:

Have my scan a week monday so getting excited and nervous at the same time, just keep worring that something will be wrong :dohh: Im soooo ready to start enjoying this pregnancy so hope it will help me do this!!:thumbup:

Anyways must dash, lots of :hugs: to all ladies.xxxxx

how everyone getting on?
hey narla what did your sister say?? puddings sound yummy hehe
well i've had mad day today we went shopping got few girly bit of course hehe and then took levi out for late lunch i'm still stuffed and aplay in the park. since then been doing house work loving this weather to get washing dry though!!!
hope everyone ok xx

Hello Ladies,

I haven't been on here in ages! Have been so busy with work, the kids & have been in bed every night so early as my MS the past couple of weeks has been shocking!

Good luck for everyone who has scans soon! Can't wait for mine just got my date through today 4th August!

Hope everyone is well. Sorry to hear about your Dad Holly - hope it's good news when the results come through.

Levi - love your choice of girls names - our DD is called Mia! Boys names are soooo hard....our little man was 6 weeks old before we named him, we couldn't agree lol.

Now that I am feeling more human, I will try to check-in every night. I had my booking-in appointment with MW this wk and told her how sick I was - she said twins maybe! Lord....just one would be lovely thanks! My belly is flippin massive though - can't get into any of my jeans and I'm just 8 weeks, look about 4 months tho! Did any of you ladies have major bloating at this stage?

Also another thing I really notice continously throughout the day is tightenings in my womb - never noticed it before with previous pg's, is anyone else getting this?

Hello to all newcomers and fingers x for anyone waiting for their BFP.

Hx

thanks everyone. really hoping he gets the best possible results.

have my scan tomorrow! can't wait! ms still hanging around.

narla- i have a real craving for desert at the minute. urs sound sooo nice!

Hi ladies,:flower:

Wow what a mad weekend!! So busy but it was really good to see my sis and her huge bump!! She took the news really well and is very excited esp if it turns out to be a girl which I suspect it is as then the two will be close in age.

We brought a little tent from tescos y/day and I stupidly said that dd could have her friend over to stay in it with her (I blame the hormones making me stupid :dohh:) as they didnt settle down until just after 12 when they'd had their midnight feast that Id done them, it was only this morn I realised that I gave them chocolate therefore I gave them a massive sugar rush when I wanted them to calm down :dohh: Oh well they had fun and I think it will be an early night for us all after that!!

Hollyrose Im looking forward to hearing how tomorow goes, you must be so excited!! I hope your holding up ok :hugs:

Loads of :hugs: to you all!!

Ps hel76 nice to have you back!!:hugs:

aw bless your dd narla i remember those times midnight feasts hehe very rarely managed to stay awake thought haha!!! how far along is your sister now? what is making you think your having girl? we've had lovely relaxed day today very much needed levi just gone to bed tv time now with hubby hehe
how everyone doing today? xx

Hello Ladies,

I haven't been on here in ages! Have been so busy with work, the kids & have been in bed every night so early as my MS the past couple of weeks has been shocking!

Good luck for everyone who has scans soon! Can't wait for mine just got my date through today 4th August!

Hope everyone is well. Sorry to hear about your Dad Holly - hope it's good news when the results come through.

Levi - love your choice of girls names - our DD is called Mia! Boys names are soooo hard....our little man was 6 weeks old before we named him, we couldn't agree lol.

Now that I am feeling more human, I will try to check-in every night. I had my booking-in appointment with MW this wk and told her how sick I was - she said twins maybe! Lord....just one would be lovely thanks! My belly is flippin massive though - can't get into any of my jeans and I'm just 8 weeks, look about 4 months tho! Did any of you ladies have major bloating at this stage?

Also another thing I really notice continously throughout the day is tightenings in my womb - never noticed it before with previous pg's, is anyone else getting this?

Hello to all newcomers and fingers x for anyone waiting for their BFP.

Hx

hey yeah we really struggled with levi was only name we both liked!! so am so glad we having girl made it lot easier. aw i love mia but we decideed would be mothful with nayami. so going for sofia it was our girls name with levi so wanted it somewhere xx

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hope your all ok?

Hollyrose: Hope the scan went well hun looking forward to hearing about it!!

hi,

scan went great! baby looked good n jumping all over the place. heard the heartbeat, and measuring exactly 13 weeks + 1. go back for 21 weeks scan at start of sept, then gd testing @ 28 weeks and having an extra scan @ 34 weeks to check if baby is gonna be big or not. felt great seeing him/her. told dd then we came home. she is so excited! can't wait to be a big sister.

feel like i can finally get excited about the baby now.

xo

Ahh hun Im so glad that things were good!! Happy 13 weeks for y/day sorry I missed that,:dohh: bless dd bet shes well excited about it all is she hoping for a girl?

Looking forward to pics if you can, lots of :hugs: your way really chuffed and happy for you roll on september when we can find out what we're having!!:happydance:

so glad scan went well hun!!! yay it going fast. i was hoping to get growth scan but doen't look like i'll be getting one will have to ask again i think!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->