7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Thanks Narla :)

Holly glad your scan went well, can't wait for mine!

Levi, your baby's name is lovely......so nice that you have both decided and agreed already....can see DH and I taking forever to agree again, we just have completely different ideas!

Hx

narla- dd is adamant it's a girl! have tried telling her it might be a boy but she just won't entertain the idea at all! lol!

Oh bless her, what are you and dh hoping for?:flower:

Hows the m/s treating you now has it eased off at all?:hugs:

Just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATS on your scan holly!!!

Hope all of you ladies are doing great. Narla, I am very excited for your scan!!! Not much longer now!!

i would like another girl and dh would like a boy. but as long as it's healthy i don't mind.

ms starting to ease slightly, have good days n bad days. hoping it'll go completely soon.

still waiting on my dad's results. the doctors meet today so thinking we'll hear in the next few days.

nala- ur scan must be soon?

i had dizzyness round 5dpo but nothing now im not 9dpo and got no symptons at all apart from by bowels are looser then normal (soz for the grossness)

how is everyone doing? been very quite on here lately!!
had my 22 week midwife appointment today was good i've been getting itchy hads so she took bloods for my liver and she measured my bump 21.5 cm so measuring smaller quite glad eveything is measuring smaller this time hope it sign of smaller baby!! i can hope can't i hehe. got bad head so have just put levi to bed and will be having early night to i think.
holly any news on your dad?
how all you other ladies doing? xx

levi- i won't see the midwife now until 28 weeks. was earlier with my 1st. must do things differently over here! was ur ds big when he was born?

haven't heard anymore about my dads results from the hospital yet. was on edge all day waiting. maybe tomorrow.

xo

AF is 6 days late and last night i woke up around with the room spinning around me :( - i've read that dizziness is a symptom, but i am also in the same boat as you :) keep updating and good luck :)

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are we all? Hope your well.:hugs:

Ive had oh off for the last 2 days so we always seem to have so much to do, we're in the middle of trying to sell our car as we've had to buy a bigger one that will fit us all in but its so hard to find the time to get things sorted as oh's hours are increasing now its summer (not that I mind too much the moneys great!!)

Lots of :hugs: your way

levi- i won't see the midwife now until 28 weeks. was earlier with my 1st. must do things differently over here! was ur ds big when he was born?

haven't heard anymore about my dads results from the hospital yet. was on edge all day waiting. maybe tomorrow.

xo

yeah he was 10lb!!!! he got stuck trying to engage he was that big so i am eally hoping this one is a lot smaller becuse i've got small frame x

Morning Ladies,:flower:

How are we all? Hope your well.:hugs:

Ive had oh off for the last 2 days so we always seem to have so much to do, we're in the middle of trying to sell our car as we've had to buy a bigger one that will fit us all in but its so hard to find the time to get things sorted as oh's hours are increasing now its summer (not that I mind too much the moneys great!!)

Lots of :hugs: your way

hope you've managed to get eveything done! hope your feeling ok count down for scan now!!! are you taking dd and ds with you? has your dd broken up from school? levi finished today oh the fun begins hehe xx

Hi hun,:flower:

No, dd breaks up next friday so have a week still thank goodness!! Ds has changed his nap times and is now up about 8 then goes down again at about 1030 and stays that way until I wake him up at about 1 bad side of it is he doesnt go down until about 8 in the pm so its good in a way but I do like a break in the evenings wonder if he's comming down with something :dohh:

Yey, scan is at 130 on monday so am really excited and nervous at the same time hoping things will be ok will post piccies when I get back.

Oh so how many weeks does that mean he has off now then? Gonna have a girly day in the hols take dd on the train to the city have some lunch go shopping maybe get our nails done, have you got anything planned? Thats about all Ive planned so far :dohh: thats one day out of 46 so far!!!!!

Hope your ok hunni.xx

haha not that your counting the days hehe well he goes back sept 7th least those weeks of pregnancy will go quick my calendar getting full he has got a day where i've got load of his friends and their mums round so i'll be shattered after that going to take him to see cars 2 we away for a week in lakes and pic nic planned and day with another of his friends then week of 1st sept it our anniversary so we have week going out for days we thinking zoo,thomas land, alton towers water park, and trip to ikea for baby stuff for her bedroom hehe so getting full plus midwife hospital appontments plus levi got his 2nd mmr next week so he'll prob be off colour for few days also it dh mum's anniversay so they having party and we got fiends for tea mad times!! also we panning a prez day when baby born so need some shopping trips to start buying stuff we usually do it for our anniversary then another during the year because we don't celebrate birthdays of xmas but we had one in march and we are holding off for nexy when have had baby just thought be nice for levi. i get more excited that him haha xxx

that be lovely for you and dd to do that together can't wait to do stuff like that!!! probably harder to plan stuff for hols for her is it? x

WOW, man am I jealous!! Your soo organised, yeah its hard as well coz I dont drive and to get anywhere Id have to catch a bus and lugging two kids and a growing bump on a busy bus is not what I call fun :nope: We'll go out for a walk most days and want to get swimming in there but ds is not keen on that, I would take him to a little local kids farm but he's scared of farm animals too :dohh:

Dd is quite active so shes always out and about with her friends on their bikes so thats good. I'll have to get thinking..................

Thats a nice idea about prezzies hun and I know what you mean about getting more excited than the kids, Im the one up at 4 christmas day poking them to wake up :rofl:

haha that what i'm like prez day haha!!! aw nightmare when you don't drive yeah i'll be swimming too levi loves it and we've joined a gym so can go as much as want be free hehe just costs loads taking them out!! xx

hi,

how is everyone today?

welcome to any new ladies!

congratulations on being 12 weeks narla!

HELLOO LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU GUYSS... hope everyone is doing well...its been a minute since i last visit and check on everyone.... im just in the chilling pool right now....but i pray i get my BFP soon ladies...Hope everyone is having a fabulous day =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->