7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are you all? Nice to hear from you patience fx'd you get your BFP soon!!

So have my scan today and Im in a stinking mood :nope: didnt really sleep well last night and Im dreading that somethings gonna be wrong in fact Ive pretty much convinced myself :dohh: stupid huh! Sorry to be such a downer, I really dont have a reason why I think things wont be right I still feel pregnant suppose its just after the m/c I fell so soon I cant help but feel yucky. Anyways sorry about the rant hope this is finding you all well and you have a lovely day!!

Hollyrose congrats on hitting 14 weeks hun :happydance: your next scan date will soon be here!!!:happydance:

:hugs: to you all.xxx

aw narla it totally understandable to feel like that hun everyone worries even if nothing has ever happened i'm sure all will be fine thoough hun!!! what time is your scan again?
patience fx'd for you BFP soon hun!! xx

Thanks hun was hoping you'd be about, seems its only you and me about this time of day :hugs: Appointments at 1:30pm but gotta leave way earlier to drop ds off at fil's so am leaving plenty of time for oh and him to have a chat :dohh:

How are you hun?

haha i know we are hehe can't wait to see pic!! i'm good thanks can't get over how fast it going though and to think when levi back in school i'll only have 10 weeks!!! am growing fast!! xx

Yay!! Narla!! Today is the day!! So happy for you! And I can't wait!! I'm sure everything will be just fine!

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday, but I already know everything is good because I got me a doppler and can hear Bean's lovely HB every day! It's amazing!!

I'm so happy! I'm 12 weeks today! Over the hump! I'm feeling great! No sickness and my energy is back!

Hi ladies,

So all is good, perfect little baby and measuring further on than I first thought so bumped up 4 days so thats all good. Piccies not great but here it is have my 20 week scan on the 5th of sept so dd will be able to come with us!!
New scan pic.jpg

CONGRATS HUN!!!!! I knew everything would be great!!! The first feeling I get with the pic is GIRL!!

Thanks hun, Yeah I have a feeling its a girl too!!

Hope your ok looking forward to pics on thurs!!:hugs:

that's great narla! so glad everything is ok with the baby. so whats ur due date now then?

Am due on the 23rd of Jan so thats 4 days after dd's b/day lets hope its not early!!:dohh:

Thanks Ladies your all great!!:happydance:

How are you all today?

Pink its great to hear from you, how are you getting on?:hugs:

Hollyrose whens your 20 week scan hun?x

welcome back pink! how are u doing? i've missed u on here. xo

narla - did u go over due with ur other 2?

i'm due 2 days b4 dd's 4th birthday. was thinking i'd have her party a few weeks early just incase! lol!

No, dd was 7 weeks premmie weighed 4lb 4oz when she was born and ds was only a week early however I did have a scare at 28 weeks and had to stay in hospital for a couple of days with him but never found out what the pains where that I was having.

Lol, funny that we're in the same boat with our girls too, luckly chloe doesnt really have parties now shes too old for things like that apparently :shrug:

aww! 4lbs 4 ounces is so small! well looks like u'll probably go early again then.

i went 9 days over with my dd and had to be induced. really hoping i go on my own this time.

dd has informed me she doesn't want to know any details about her party as she wants it to be a surprise! can't believe she'll get tot he stage where she doesn't want a party anymore! lol!

xo

Yea she was very diddy but was only in the hospital a week and they let me stay so that was good, I must say though shes made up for iit now shes one of the tallest in her school!!

Ahh bless her, think youve got a while until the 'no partys' though. Lets hope this one doest go too overdue though be funny if we had them the same day :winkwink:

Hey baby, ooo cd29 thats good hun have you tested yet or just waiting to see if af turns up? Good luck have my fx'd for you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->