7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

fx'd for you baby!!! when is af due?
hope everyone doing ok?
had another bad day feeling faint but feeling lot better this afternoon x

Baby!!! I hope we all see your BFP soon!! I've been waiting for it!! You deserve it hun!!!

Got my 12 week scan tomorrow. I will post pics! Bean's little HB is getting louder and louder on my doppler. Must mean mu uterus is about to pop out of my abdominal cavity! I'm getting a wee little bump down there!! So exciting!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well!

Congrats on the scan Narla, lovely to see the scan piccie!

And hope all goes well your scan r3ady!

Have mine 4th August - can't come quick enough!

Hope u feel better soon Levi - I still feel really rough too!

Hx

r3ady4baby good luck today with your scan:happydance:
morning ladies,i hope you are all well today and no more m/s for you now.:thumbup:im cd 30 and no af as yet.i have been so good,no testing or ss:flower:im just waiting patiently :winkwink:

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hope your all well, levi sorry your feeling a bit rough how are you today?

Baby, oooo have my fx'd tightly for you whens af due?

R3ady good luck for today looking forward to the pics hun!!

hey feeling loads better thanks i had some lucozade yesterday lunchtime and made big difference so dh took levi to park when he got home so managed to catch up with stuff. i'm thinking it is my bllod sugar getting too low if i'm feeling ok after drink like that what do you think? i've got my glucose test in 4 weeks so will find out then. i'm really hoping haven't got gd again!! i feel massive already as it is and people keep saying how big i am so hoping have smaller baby levi didn't really feel like a baby cus he was so big if that makes sence? either that or hope they give me section early which if you've got gd don't they usually start you off early?
how you doing hun?xx

Hi hun, it does sound like it if you felt better after a sugery drink but theres not long to wait to know for sure. I had a quick google and from what Ive read they may induce you around 38-39 weeks think you'll have to see if bubs is getting too big!! When do you see your m/w again is it after the test?:hugs:

glad your feeling better levi.:flower:
narla it was due 4 days ago but im not reading anything into it then i wont be disopointed:thumbup:

OH YAY Baby!!! A late Aunt flo!!

Levi- Sorry to hear you are feeling a little under the weather. My fingers are crossed that it's not GD! I know I have been feeling like my sugars are low too. Very lightheaded and dizzy, but that's also a normal PG symptom. BTW, I love the name you have picked out for your little girl. Nayami Sofia!! 2 names that I LOVE!

Scan is in 5 1/2 hours!!

can't wait to see pics pics of ur scan r3ady!

baby- it's looking good for a bfp! r u gonna test?

levi- could be low blood sugar or low blood pressure. consultant told me they would keep a close eye on size of baby and if big might have a c-section.

narla- it would be great if we had them on the same day! but i really hope i don't go over! don't want another big baby! lol!

is it any easier giving birth to a smaller baby narla? or is the pain just the same?

meant to say that the consultant rang my dad and said it looks like what they found was normal, so not looking cancerous at this stage! has to have more tests but am sooo relieved!

holly that is great news about your dad!!! was your dd big then hun? yeah they testing me for everything this time had so much wrong with ds!
narla i see midwife again in 2 weeks because i have been getting itch hand and feet so they are keeping eye incase start of cholestasis which had with levi too i don't think pregnancy suits me glad not having anymore haha yeah thought it was but they won't induce me because of previous section so they'd just do section. see consultant again after my glucose test in 4 weeks because they need to sort my bood stuff out because i'm jehovahs wittness so won't have blood transfussion they need to arrage the cell saver for me because of having section before!
r3lady, thanks hun we'll find out soon. thankyou i love them too getting bit annoying though because when i say it people think it naomi but must be the way i say it.
does anyone know how long it takes for results from glucose test to come back? xx

Hi all! I am totally new to all of this... starting ttc in May after stopping my pills... been CRAZY ever since!! Thinking everything is a symptom. Starting reading all kinds of threads and this one really caught me because of all the BFP's!! Iam thinking that I am about 7dpo?? been feeling very slight nausea... not running to the bathroom by any means. No bb soreness but there has been some tingling and kind of a deep down ache.. like they have been hanging loose all day... does this sound anything like anyones early s/s??? Or am I reaching??? Congrats to all who have their BFP's and good luck to all those trying like me!!

Levi- I love Nayami so much better than Naomi. It sounds so much more unique! I've heard of it once before and have taken a liking to it ever since, but it's one of those names that you don't hear often at all. And with Sofia as the middle name, it just flows really well!!

Babycrazy- Welcome! Here were my symptoms if it helps at all.

5-dpo-6dpo Lower back ache
6-7 dpo cramps sort of like aunt flo and a little twingy-like O pain on my left side. Just knew I was PG.
8-9 dpo incredibly sore BBs, like BAD! and continuing cramp-like feelings with O pain.
10 dpo- BFP

Didn't get any nausea until about 8wks Pg.

Good luck hunny! This thread has the BEST BFP vibes. Stick with us and you'll get a BFP!!

r3ady- yeah i thought they went well sofia was name we picked out when was pregnant with levi and have loved that for years so had to have it in there just hope don't have to keep correcting people must be the way i say it hehe x

Babycrazy: When I was in my 2ww with this one I remember waking up in the middle of the night and feeling quezzy!! Welcome by the way I'll have my fx'd for you.x

Hollyrose: Oh hun thats fantastic news about your dad!! No unfortunatly the pain was the same although I did have an epi with her as it was such a long time (long story as well) Hopefully you wont go over :winkwink:

Levi; Wow really sounds like you went through it with ds!! but good their keeping an extra eye on you. I just got the results when I saw the m/w after but Im guessing if you do have gd then they'll contact you to come in (thats my guess hun)

Baby: How patient are you being hunni 4 days thats something but you had an odd cycle last month didnt you? Fx'd this is the start of your BFP really rooting for you!! When you gonna test? Or are you waiting until 9 months and see if theres a baby at the end of it............lol..............

R3ady: Oooo cant wait for the pic hunni:hugs:

Thanks all!! your very welcoming!! Narla.... I just chalk this one up to having a bug or something but last week i had a very quick onset of bad headache and nausea. Had wicked chills... could not get warm in the bed at all and suddenly ran to the bathroom to thow up... still just assuming that was a nasty bug but who knows??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->