7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

I'm 7DPO today and I've been having tons of gas lately. I hope that is a sign of being PG. I have 2 kids and all I can remember this early on was heartburn which I've been having that too. :thumbup:

HERE'S MY ADORABLE LITTLE BEAN!!!

He/she's a very bouncy and active one too! Measured between 12+5 and 12+6! It was a very good scan!! HB 161bpm!!!

Attachments

• SCHREINERAMYL20110721142808225.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110721142808225.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110721142834940.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110721142834940.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110721142900304.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110721142900304.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110721143613432.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110721143613432.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
aw so cute lovely pic!! i'm thinking girl lookikng at it looks just like mine did!! are you find ing out? glad all went well x

yes narla i did have a odd cycle last time thats why im not getting excited this time as im thinking maybe its just coz of that that af still has not arrived yet.cd 32,longest time i have ever been without af lol.im not going to test,not yet anyway.
hollyrose,im so pleased about your dad's results,very good news.:happydance:

Really great pics r3ady!! So is that where you made yourself or has it been moved forward again?

Baby, well fx'd for you hun Im guessing no sign of her yet?:thumbup:

Hope your all well, have oh off today as he's hurt his leg so he's off to the docs soon hoping that he's not gonna get signed off!!

nope,no sign yet,im going to get a test tommorow just to rule it out.:thumbup:but i dont think i am as i have had no sore boobs,all i have had is creamy cm and feeling sick yesterday and today,just wish it would hurry up and get here now lol

Baby! It's looking good! I know you are not trying to get excited, but I sure am!

Levi- the majority seems to think girl too. Oh I'd love a girl! I find out around 20 weeks in beginning of September.

Narla- I think I'm going to wait to talk to my Doctor before I move my due date and ticker up! I am very pleased that bean is measuring a few days bigger. What a bouncy little one it is! Hard to believe how much he/she is moving when I can't feel a thing!

def looks like girl hun hope it is for you can't wait to know!!
baby when i was preg with my ds i didn't have sore boobs at all no symptoms at all or any af pains!! but this one was totally different!!
i've be getting braxton hicks last couple days they've been like period type pains!! never had them with levi at all.
narla hope dh ok and doesn't need signing off!! i'm trying to sort garden little bit today we have a house next dorr that has been empty for 4 years so you can imagine what the garden is like with no one there looking after it it is a nightmare it is ruining our garden big time!! we had it redone 3 years ago because of it and it is awful again it so frustrating it pulling our fence down and eveything don't know what can do though!!! they empty otherside of us too been empty since xmas and theirs is getting bad. both sides went into homes and sadly passed away one that been empty for 4 years is still going through probate and the one from xmas is up for sale!! xx

r3ady - ur scan pics are amazing! i can't believe how clear they r! u can see its wee nose n everything! mine were not as good as urs but think the baby had it's back to us.

narla- howd ur oh get on at docs?

levi- the elderly man that lived next door to us died earlier this year and his house is still sitting empty but it's being very well looked after by his family. thank goodness.

i have a killer sinus headache today and feel like i'm getting a uti as well! just gonna sit about with a hot water bottle today i think feeling sorry for myself! lol!

xo

still feeling very mild nausea today... tired and cramping in lower abdomen... has anyone felt mild nausea this early?? not throwing up just a sickish feeling...

Babycrazy: Yup I did in the middle of the nigh mostly although I was never sick and it wore off pretty quickly!! Good luck hun :winkwink:

So oh has had to take today off but hes gotta go back tomorow or we'll get no money :dohh:!! His family has all had probs with varocus veins and its now effecting him, he has one right on his knee which is apperntly swollen although you cant see it so he's on cream, tablets and has to wear a support bandage.................

Time to trade him in for a newer model me thinks :rofl:

thanks Narla... I am probably reading too much into things but today I just feel icky. Cramping like af is coming but that isnt til next week... bbs not sore to touch but feel a little tingly/achy... and for the tmi factor "lotiony"cm.... time will tell.

hi all!

im a newbie who has been reading these posted for awhile and took the plunge today! i am 7 DPO and on my first round of clomid. My OBGYN says that i am "unexplained" and DH and I are both healthy as horses...

Other than cramping and a couple of odd stabbing pains on my right side nothing too crazy for me yet. I am tired and have a heightened sense of smell lately. I have my appointment set up for the 27th to test at OBGYN and this wait is driving me nuts...

im trying to stay calm but its so hard!

Ooo baby well make sure you let us know how you get on with testing hun have my fx'd you get your BFP!!!

Monkeysgirl:Welcome hun, It took us 5 years to fall with our ds 'unexplained' so I know how hard it is when your both very healthy!! I have my fx'd for you, will you test before that or are you leaving it?:hugs:

Babycrazy: Ooo its sounding good!! I remember my cm just before my BFP was TMI kinda milky and lotiony :blush:and I remember the cramps too convinced af was gonna show up. Sorry if Ive asked this and youve answered but when you testing hun?:thumbup:

plz can i join your :bfp:club:happydance:i did a test tonight,went and got 1 and bingo,woooooooooooooo

congratulations hun!!!! made up for you hope all goes well xx

OMG BABY OMG YAY! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU!! CONGRATS HONEY! YaAaaY!

I'm still just so excited 4 you baby! Every month when it would be BFN I swear I felt nealrly as disapointed as you did, but Now......... BFP! YES!

Welcome to the new ladies! As you can see, stick with us and you will get your BFP! We are all soaking in baby dust and good vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->