7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

:happydance::happydance:YEYYYYYY!!!!! Massive congrats hunni!!!! So the ntnp did the trick then!! Massive massive yippies and :hugs: your way so so so so chuffed for you!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Narla... still feeling cramps today. I had my stomached kinda "bunched" up tonight while sitting on the couch and it was so uncomfortable... its an ache really low. Just now noticing (squeezing my bbs as I type!, i have gone nuts!) that my bbs feel sore only after I have stopped poking at them... kind of a delayed reaction. LOL! Mild nausea, not too noticible today. Af isnt due till next week... I got very anxious our first month, thought everything was a symptom and I tested only to get a BFN, which i kind of expected. Not going to jump the gun unless I get some more symptoms... probably going to try and wait this one out until after next friday. One minute I am feeling so positve and then the next i am almost sure its not going to happen. Only my 3rd month off the pill (that is what I believe caused my "symptoms" in the first month.) Thanks for the excitement... keeps me thinking positve until I know.

hi ladies! how is everyone today?

i ended up in out of hours doctors this evening. woke up with a real pain in my shoulder this morning. got worse all day n was kinda sore in my chest when i breathed in too. they think i pulled a muscle in my shoulder when i was asleep! it's very sore n all i can take is parcetamol. have a heat wrap on it too. woe is me! lol!

Hi Girls!!

WOW!!! congrats on the BFPs!!!!!!!!!! I am so stickin with you girls as you are giving me hope!!!

I'm on 9 DPO today and no implantation bleeding. I'm really hoping that not EVERYONE has this???

I'm so scared to test before wednesday because last month was such a disappointment. I truly thought June was the month....so here's hoping that July is it!

I am so thrilled for the BFPs and hope to join the ranks soon!!!

Anyways, if anyone has any comments on the spotting around this time please let me know!

i didnt have any spotting at all,never had any on any of my babies so keep pos hun.:thumbup:
hollyrose im sorry about your shoulder,hope it feels better soon.:hugs:hope everyone else is well?

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Oh hunni I hope it starts to get better soon, by the way hows the m/s doing is it easing off?

Monkeysgirl: I wouldnt worry about the IB, its acctually not that common about 15% said they'd had it when I did a poll a while back so it doesnt mean your out. Ive never had it with any of my pregnancies.

Baby: Has it sunk in yet?:happydance:

As for the rest of you how are you today?:hugs:

monkeysgirl, i never had ib with either of mine!!
hows everyone today?
i'mve had busy weekend so i'm shattered today had party sat night and my mum been here all weekend which can be stressful levi seems to play up when she here and my house is always a tip she has just gone so i'm spending rest of the day cleaning the house hoping wont take to long!!
taking levi to see cars 2 on wednesday can't wait!!
hope everyone feeling ok xx

good morning ladies! Thank you so much for getting back to me. Day 27 today and two more sleeps til my test!!!

i cant really tell how my CM is with these progesterone suppositories its hard to tell whether its them or what! i feel period cramps today though...trying to stay positive but also trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Holly- I hope your shoulder feels better soon. OH and I both slept in a hotel bed this weekend and it messed up my right shoulder, and his neck. We are in PAIN!! So I know how you feel honey!

Monkeysgirl- I didn't have and implantation bleeding or any bleeding what-so-ever with this pregnancy. I think only something like 30% have it!

Happy 14 Weeks Narla! Happy 15 weeks Holly!! Happy 24 weeks Levi!!!

was hoping to surprise my hubby with a wonderful anniversary gift so just tested... guess I better go shopping instead. Not out yet for this month but feeling pretty down about it. In my mind i was kind of thinking this was it. As af came early last month and I had a lot of spooting before I really dont know where i am in my cycle right now... maybe its still too early. Have many of you had s/s, tested and gotten a BFN only to find out that you were actually preggo????

feel so silly today for ever thinking i had any symptoms. Why are our bodies so unfair to us? On to month four for us.

Hi ladies,:flower:

So dd is off on her weekly pony day so done the ironing, washing and tiding up while ds is having one of his long naps and just poping in before he wakes up! How are you all today? Thought the weather was supposed to be nice this week but its rubbish here at the min :shrug:

Babycrazy: Im sorry hun, good luck and fx'd for next cycle :hugs:

hi all how everyone doing?
sorry baby crazy our bodies do horrible things to us sometimes!!
levi has had some friends round this morning i'm shattered now haha he's had bouncy castle out weather lovely here atm but seems as thought there is some clouds coming over.
hope everyone feeling ok x x

babycrazy...

i can totally relate right now. i read somewhere that if you do an OPK at this stage of the game (im on CD 28 and DPO is 12) and get two lines it may be picking up HCG in your system.

so i did one as soon as i got home from work yesterday and got two lines. THEN i did a digital test and A BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT.

i have my blood test tomorrow at OBGYNs but im gutted right now. i seriously felt different this time, but maybe i was symptom spotting too? i dunno.

on to month three for us too!!! let me know if you want to talk, im in need of a chat at times to sort my head out with all of this frustration!

Monkeysgirl: The digi you took may not pick up on the hcg yet so dont give up any chance youve got another test laying about. The lines on an opk can be confussing b/c the hormones they pick up on can also rise before af or they can pick up on hcg!! So fx'd for you.xx:hugs:

aw thanks Narla!!!

im just counting down the minutes until tomorrow's test with OBGYN or for AF to arrive!

this is such a LONG wait!!! i feel as though she is rearing her ugly head BUT as you said it may be too early to make an informed decision this early in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->