7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Congratulations Baby!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing good!

Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP.

Hx

how is everyone today:flower:.boy is it hot here and its only early lol,well at least i can get the washing dry.

thinking its time to step up my game a bit. THIS NEXT CYCLE IS IT!..... but what do I do?? I know nothing about temps... is an ovulation kit sufficient??? Do we bd standing on our heads??? Does it help to wait after bd and watch tv???? Help me ladies.

baby,i tried the ntnp way.we only dtd once this time,same last cycle,making sure we did it just before ov,no stress,just nice and relaxed and i have been drinking alot of cranburry juice lol,not sure if it had anything to do with it.

babyanise.... thanks! buuutttt.... I am going to sound completely stunned I am sure. I am still new here and i am not sure what "ntnp" and "dtd" mean!! lol! Fill a gal in will ya? thanks!! And... cranberry juice? huh.

Well, blood work completed this morning and sitting waiting wishing for OBGYN to call...

LONGEST DAY EVER!!!

hope you are all doing well today!

Babycrazy: Ntnp=not trying not preventing and dtd+doing the dance. Took me ages to learn it all lol. Depends how serious your getting I used a clearblue fertility moniter and fell using it both times first time however it is expensive to buy and the sticks arnt cheep either I brought mine off ebay so wasnt too bad. But if you want it a bit cheeper then opks may help you determine when your ovulating.

After dtd I didnt really lay still for very long, I did lift my hips though and having an :blush: orgasam :blush: after he's done his bit really helps.

So a few bits there hope it helps.:hugs:

Monkeysgirl: Ooo Im nervous for you hunni, fx'd. When do you think you'll know?:hugs:

Hope the rest of you are all well lots of :hugs: now off to the pub to meet some friends.xx

Thanks for the tips. Now just to get AF over with for this cycle!! Not fully here yet... finding myself with my fi'xd (is that right...lol) that there might still be hope. It should have been full on by now but its just kind of spotty. Just being wishful. OPK's it is!!!

Narla, I tested 2 days ago and got the BFN.... I am just assuming that this is af but there is nothing there right now. Dont really know what to make of af since i went off the pill. First month it was like clockwork, second month i started spotting and then started about 5 days early... going by that start day I should have started a day or two ago. I am just thinking that my system is still regulating itself post pill. No sore bbs at all... which looks like is a VERY common sign. I expect it to be here and time now... if not in a couple more days then maybe i will test again. I'll let ya know :)

hi everyone,

sorry haven't posted in a while. shoulder still very sore n ms bad.

hope ur all ok?

xo

Awww, Poor Holly! I hope you feel better soon my dear! My m/s is long gone now. Yours should go quickly soon I hope! Hang in there girly!

aw holly hope you feel better soon mine started to ease by 16 weeks then went completly by 20 you think it will never end don't you!!
hows everyone getting on?
saw cars 2 yesterday levi loved it!! can't believe how much the cinema is now though!!
was levis first time was great for him. x

hope it goes away soon hollyrose.hope everyone else is doing ok.did another test today and line is lovely and dark.off to the docs later.

Hi ya ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Sorry the m/s is still getting you hunni really hope that it starts to go soon and you can start enjoying it a bit :hugs: Hows the shoulder any better today?

Baby: Ooo thats good to hear hunni, has it sunk in yet? I seem so busy with dd and ds at the min I kinda forget Im pregnant then I sit down in the evenings and Im like 'oo maybe thats why Im so tierd' :dohh: Hope all goes well at docs, is it for confirmation?

Levi: I know we took dd for her b/day in jan with 2 friends and it nearly bankrupted us!!! Its not just the tickets then its the food which costs a bomb too. We went to a little zoo in cromer near the sea on weds and had a really good time, it wasnt busy at all and you could get really close to the animals which was good even ds enjoyed it next on the list concore his fear of farm animals!!

R3ady: How are you getting on hun, did you get that peice of cake in the end?

Everyone else hope your well now off to grab some lunch while ds is napping.:hugs:

Sorry to hear that hun:hugs:, fx'd for your august cycle and lots of :dust: your way.xx

Well its official... july in out for me. Beating myself up today pretty bad but August will be a new month.... I find my positive attidude somewhere between now and then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->