7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

aw narla sounds like good day out!! we've got chester zoo and drayton manor planned for last week in august for anniversary cant wait i'm going to be dead though 2 full days out at 29 weeks pregnant haha must be mad!!
so we've changed our name nayami didn't have very nice meaning so decided against it. so we've decided on Eliana.
hope everyone is doing ok
so sorry babycrazy this wasn't your month but positive attitude for august hun hope it will be your month xx

so sorry monkeys and baby,fx for august.levi,beautiful name.:flower:
been to the doc's,all is well,midwife will ring in next few weeks:happydance:he did a test,good lines on it.i have pics but not sure if i can post on here:shrug:

thanks Ladies.... still open to hearing everyones tips if you did something different?

How long did it take you gals to get a BFP??? Were any of you on the pill prior to?? I just stopped in May... maybe I am still adjusting??

i didnt use the pill but i was trying for 2yrs,4months.the relaxed approach worked for me.

i wasn't on pill but friend mine was and it took 7 months for her to fall pregnant after pill. it can take a while but for others not so long depends on the person my mum caught with me 2 weeks after coming off the pill. my son wasn't planned and caught straight away with him amd this one was planned but we were very relaxed and didn't stress about timing or anything and we actually only dtd once and caught so i'd def recommend relaxed aproach but i'd also say pill can take a while to leave system and body get back to normal xxx

hi,

just a quick hello from me. back starting to ease slowly.

hope ur all well.

xo

happy 16 weeks hollyrose,glad your back is getting better.:flower:hope everyone is having a good weekend

:happydance: Happy 4 months hollyrose :happydance:

Baby: Loving your new piccie hun great lines!!! How you feeling?

Had dd down to the walk in clinic yesterday as she woke up and was complaining her 'daisy' hurt and it hurt when she had a wee so theres me thinking urine infection went to the pharmasist in tescos and her recommended that we get her down there to get antibiotics. She was also saying that she kept having a bit of wee come out as well and a sore back. Perfect uti symptoms dont you think???

Ohhh no when we got there her urine was clear of anything :shrug: she also had a bit of brown discharge that I was thinking was comming from her urine. How emmbarrased was I when they told me that her fever and back-ache was a red herring and that its prob just the start of her af, shes 10 for goodness sake has no boobs at all the only thing she gets is mood swings sometimes. So my little girl is growing up very quickly in my eyes, I did NOT see that comming!!!

She'd kill me if she knew I was telling you but I was so convinced it was a urine infection Im still not entierly convinced??

Anyways how are we all today?:hugs:

wow narla that is early,bless her.:flower:
im feeling good thanks,just peeing alot at night lol.i did buy some sickness bands yesterday,just in case.:thumbup:that test in my avi is from fri when i went to the doc's..:happydance:

aw narla!! i had a friend at school who started it at 8!!! i had brown discharge for 2 days before had my first af and started bleeding was 2 days before my 12th birthday so does sound like it xx

Cant believe I didnt know but there was other things that made it really sound like a uti but there we go bless her. Just seems so young to be worring about that :nope:

Thanks ladies though your great support!!:hugs:

Baby: Did you have m/s with your others?

Cant believe I didnt know but there was other things that made it really sound like a uti but there we go bless her. Just seems so young to be worring about that :nope:

Thanks ladies though your great support!!:hugs:

Baby: Did you have m/s with your others?

yes i did,very bad all day so really hope if i get it again the bands will help:thumbup:

Good day Gals!! Just wanted to pop in and wish you all well!

Narla- Bless your dear daughter! That is early, but it's not too early. She's becoming a woman!

Baby- so happy that things are going well!

Holly- so glad your shoulder is feeling better hun!

Levi- Another beautiful name!

To all of you ladies that got a visit from Aunt Flo, maybe next month will be your month. keep us updated!!

I'm doing pretty good except for work. I've become less tolerant since I've been pregnant. I don't know if that really has anything to do with it, but I feel like punching people daily.

I've been getting some minor stretching pains, but nothing too bad.

I'm a lemon today!!

happy 14 weeks r3ady4baby:happydance:hope your shoulder is feeling better hollyrose.narla how is your dd today.hope everyone else is well today.:hugs:

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are you all? Im suffering at the minute with tmi trapped wind :blush: I had this really bad with ds and looks like its back again :nope: Started last night and thought it would go after some sleep but it just gave me a crap nights sleep and is still here today, need to find out what I can take for it any ideas?

Also just got back from docs with dd who has tonsillitus (sp) mixed with a bactierial infection which is what they think the discharge was so doesnt seem like it was af now. Funny coz I knew that what the nurse was saying the other day wasnt right, so should def stick to instincts on some things!! Shes now on antibiotics, calpole and ibroprofen bless her we had a big day planned but instead having a dvd day and getting one of my beloved dominos pizzas, vegitarian supreme with chicken (oh always cringes when he has to order that) YUM YUM!!!

Lots of :hugs: your ways.xx

hi guys. i am new to most of these threads, just seeking some advise, im 5dpo and have had random sporadic nausea, tiredness, mild cramping not all the time but occasionally, lower back painy twinges a few times and also been waking through the night, had a dream on 1 dpo i was havng my ultrasound and it was a boy????? have also had very watery cm, feel constantly wet, and also had a headache for a full week now but cant test til next friday

help real syptoms or in my head....did the deed 3 days before O

aw narla poor dd!! hope she feels better i used to get that all the time but when got pregnant with ds i was called in to have them out but obviously couldn't but i've never had it since!!
yum dominos we had one on sunday night cus had deal on £10 for large pizza was yummy. today i'm sorting house ready for house full of kids levi is having 9 of his friends round tomorrow hope weather nice so they can play in garden!! i must be mad haha will be good day hopefully. well my boobs have started leaking already leaked straight through a padded bra and my top yesterday thankful wasn't out anywhere!!
chillie they sound like really positive symptoms!!
hope everyone feeling ok and doing well xx xx

Ooo very brave of you hun, your always up to something fun!!! Dominos was very good they dont deliver here so oh had to drive up to get it but soooo worth the wait!!!

I didnt start leaking until after ds was born thank goodness it does not sound fun along with coping with a large bump :dohh: bet your counting the days :winkwink: have you had your glucose test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->