7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

i didn't start til after with levi either very strange ah well. haha i know sure my bump is getting bigger every day!!! i've got my glucose test 3 weeks today not looking forward to it! got midwife again thursday to check on the itching x

chillie your symptoms sound great:thumbup:sorry dd is ill narla but glad its not af.:flower:sorry about your trapped wind,sounds painful.hi everyone,levi.hope you get the itching sorted.
yay im 6 weeks lol:happydance::cloud9:

Happy 6 weeks baby!!!:happydance:

How are you all today?

Dd is much better today thank goodness and ds has figured out how to walk with his walker thanks to big sis whos been helping him. Not gonna be long til he doesnt need the walker, cant believe he's gonna be a year old in about 6 weeks thats scary!!!! Off to do some ironing I think dispite the weather it needs to be done.

Have a great day ladies.:hugs:

Hi Ladies :)

Hope you dont mind me joining you all. I'm 5 dpo and have been getting so many symptoms, hoping to get a bfp by next week. i got a little eger yesterday and tested i knew it was going to bfn as its to early..but feeling waves of nausea, bloated, twinges on off feeling on the left side of my pelvic,hungry but feel full up... i had to see if it would show aline!! i know im a wolly lol :)

really hope i can join you all on your bfp :) lucky thread xx

Babydeabreu: Ooo, sounding good hun, this is a lucky thread so welcome and hope some of our luck rubs off!! I was a nightmare with testing so know exactly where your comming from I used to start anywhere from 6dpo knowing it was gonna be a BFN :wacko: Your lo is very sweet by the way!

Babydeabreu: Ooo, sounding good hun, this is a lucky thread so welcome and hope some of our luck rubs off!! I was a nightmare with testing so know exactly where your comming from I used to start anywhere from 6dpo knowing it was gonna be a BFN :wacko: Your lo is very sweet by the way!

oh really, im glad im not the only eger one out there then lol i tested so early this time, all these symptoms was doing my head in i just had to lol

reading through the thread i was like this thread is just lucky...most of you was around and are the same dpo so i thought i could join and share the love, hoping to get the joys you all have :) :hugs:

your little man is a cutie pie too. how old is he? x

Babydeabreu symptoms sound really good hope you get your BFP!!!
what an amazing day all levi friends have gone now i'm so so tired cleaned kitchen just garden to sort out put bouncey castle away and bought him a thomas paddling pool from argos this morning went down very well with the kids!!! i'm so going to sleep well tonight hehe!!! xx
hows eveyones day? narla ironing rubbish i did ours last night xx

Levi: I dont really mind the ironing that much its more the though of it!!:dohh: Ooo your so great being so busy all the time levi's very lucky!!

Babydeabreu: Ah thanks he's 10 and a half months and big like his dad! Def keep with us and let us know how your getting on. So your about a week away from expecting a proper line urggg I remember how that drags but we'll be here to help you through!! How olds your lo?

Must dash dd having mad 30 mins :dohh:

thanks hun hehe took him ages to go to sleep all those sweets haha oh i'm selling some 18-24 clothes if you'd be interested know they'd be bit big atm though x

AF IS OVER! I have found my positive attitude again and now its game on. I am trying to realize that it has only been 3months and that's just coming off the pill too. To all the gals who are still trying... AUGUST IS OUR MONTH... and if it isnt, it isnt... then there will be September. Good luck and good bd-ing!

Hope you ladies dont mind, Thought id share my symptoms with ya! :)

As of today, by my calculations I am 6dpo. Ive had cramping on and off since 3dpo, I had a headache on 5dpo, sore breasts that started out around 3dpo and has came and went. On 5dpo I had a glob of yellow cm when I wiped. Dont know if thats a good sign?
Today, being 6dpo Ive been more tired than usual, but also had some mild cramping in the center of my uterus area. Got alittle light headed tonight and just feel so darn tired.

AF is expected around the 14th of August.

hi everyone. sorry haven't been on in few days, didn't have access to internet.

hope ur all well?

ms still here. boo-hoo!

xo

Hollyrose: Aww hunni really hoped it would ease off a bit for you now your further on, whens your scan? Are you thinking of a girl or are you unsure? Starting to think this ones a girl, just have a feeling but I could be totally wrong maybe Im just hoping b/c we've agreed on a name for a girl and not a boy :dohh: So if it does suprise us and turn out to be a boy its back to the drawing board for us. We've come to the conclusion that we gonna def have another after this but give it more of a gap in ages this time but unsure of what contrceptive to use coz theres no way I want to have to wait 5 years again b/c of it :wacko:

Hopefulwishin: Ooo symptoms are sounding good hun!! Fx'd for you!! Have you been trying long? Oo and welcome to our lucky thread.:hugs:

Hi ladies :)

a question really...ive just been to the loo and noitced some creamy white/yellow cm is this a good sign or not? sometimes i can feel obvious twinges on the left and then sometimes i dont...is this af getting ready or signs of bean? xx

hi ladies,went to mums wedding on thurs,it was very emotional.she did so well,she stood up through the whole thing as normaly she cant walk on her own.she looked lovely but i was so shocked to see how ill she looked,the whites of her eyes were orange,like a pumpkin and her skin was neon green,she has jundice,but as i said she did very well.she is in hospital now,she went in yesterday to have her liver drained.
cupcake and i are doing well.no m/s yet:thumbup:peeing loads at night lol boobs are sore and have streatching low down,must be growing.hope your all ok,holly hope your m/s is better today.narla how is your dd.
babydeabreu,i had/have creamy coloured cm when i got my bfp,fx its the same for you.:flower:

Aww hunni :hugs: I cant even imagine what youre going through at the min. Im sure it was extreamly emotional for you and youre family :hugs: Have you told her that youre pregnant?

Dd is much better thanks and touchwood the antibiotics have done their stuff and got rid of the infection:thumbup:

Glad youve no m/s, I find the steching can be painfull at times. When are you seeing m/w is it 8 weeks where you are?

Morning to everyone, hope your all good :flower:

Aww hunni :hugs: I cant even imagine what youre going through at the min. Im sure it was extreamly emotional for you and youre family :hugs: Have you told her that youre pregnant?

Dd is much better thanks and touchwood the antibiotics have done their stuff and got rid of the infection:thumbup:

Glad youve no m/s, I find the steching can be painfull at times. When are you seeing m/w is it 8 weeks where you are?

Morning to everyone, hope your all good :flower:
m/w will ring me in next few weeks.not told anyone yet.glad dd is better.:hugs:

Good Morning Ladies! I think I'm feeling flutters. Is it too early? Feels like a feather being drug across the inside of my belly.

hi,

how is everyone?

baby - ur mum's wedding must've been so emotional. it sounds like she did great. how is she now?

sorry i haven't really been on very much lately. just been feeling a bit down n sorry for myself i spose. still have bad ms, still staying wit my mum n dad, have no energy, dh is being made redundant. sorry for moaning, i know people r a lot worse off than me and i feel so lucky that i'm pregnant. just can't enjoy being pregnant cause feel so sick all the time. i'll be due to go on half pay at work soon as i'm still off sick but really can't cope with work at the minute.

think i will start taking some iron tablets see if that perks me up a bit.

dad goes in for more tests on fri so keeping everything crossed that he's ok.

ah well, tomorrow's a new day! lol!

xo

hi ladies,went to mums wedding on thurs,it was very emotional.she did so well,she stood up through the whole thing as normaly she cant walk on her own.she looked lovely but i was so shocked to see how ill she looked,the whites of her eyes were orange,like a pumpkin and her skin was neon green,she has jundice,but as i said she did very well.she is in hospital now,she went in yesterday to have her liver drained.
cupcake and i are doing well.no m/s yet:thumbup:peeing loads at night lol boobs are sore and have streatching low down,must be growing.hope your all ok,holly hope your m/s is better today.narla how is your dd.
babydeabreu,i had/have creamy coloured cm when i got my bfp,fx its the same for you.:flower:

Thanks hun :flower: :)

How far was you on DPO for you to get your bfp? im 11 dpo and got a bfn this morning!! I'm hoping that i'm just early :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->