7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

im 13dpo now and period is due tomorow. Had a bad dizzy spell and floater my vision (never get either of these) came on very fast and needed to lie down. Iv had the creamy discharge too. I wiped (tmi coming) and the tissue was full of creamy discharge :wacko: Iv got a dull ache like something is coming but just wanna know now! I took a test sat and sunday both BFN's but too early really :haha: hope everyone is well!

hi ladies,went to mums wedding on thurs,it was very emotional.she did so well,she stood up through the whole thing as normaly she cant walk on her own.she looked lovely but i was so shocked to see how ill she looked,the whites of her eyes were orange,like a pumpkin and her skin was neon green,she has jundice,but as i said she did very well.she is in hospital now,she went in yesterday to have her liver drained.
cupcake and i are doing well.no m/s yet:thumbup:peeing loads at night lol boobs are sore and have streatching low down,must be growing.hope your all ok,holly hope your m/s is better today.narla how is your dd.
babydeabreu,i had/have creamy coloured cm when i got my bfp,fx its the same for you.:flower:

Thanks hun :flower: :)

How far was you on DPO for you to get your bfp? im 11 dpo and got a bfn this morning!! I'm hoping that i'm just early :wacko: x

i was 13dpo when i got my 1st bfp.gl to you.:thumbup:hollyrose,she is still in hospital at the min,hope your dad's tests go well and so sorry about your m/s.had my m/w app yesterday,it went very well.:happydance:

hi ladies,went to mums wedding on thurs,it was very emotional.she did so well,she stood up through the whole thing as normaly she cant walk on her own.she looked lovely but i was so shocked to see how ill she looked,the whites of her eyes were orange,like a pumpkin and her skin was neon green,she has jundice,but as i said she did very well.she is in hospital now,she went in yesterday to have her liver drained.
cupcake and i are doing well.no m/s yet:thumbup:peeing loads at night lol boobs are sore and have streatching low down,must be growing.hope your all ok,holly hope your m/s is better today.narla how is your dd.
babydeabreu,i had/have creamy coloured cm when i got my bfp,fx its the same for you.:flower:

Thanks hun :flower: :)

How far was you on DPO for you to get your bfp? im 11 dpo and got a bfn this morning!! I'm hoping that i'm just early :wacko: x

i was 13dpo when i got my 1st bfp.gl to you.:thumbup:hollyrose,she is still in hospital at the min,hope your dad's tests go well and so sorry about your m/s.had my m/w app yesterday,it went very well.:happydance:

ohh thanks hun, theres hope for me yet then :dance: xx

Morning Ladies,

How are we all today?:hugs:

Had my shopping trip with dd y/day and it was great fun!! Am planning a christmas one next. Was really shattered after though she had me here there and everywhere at least twice :dohh:

Hope you all have a good day and fx'd for thoses BFPs!!!

babydeabreu - i just wanted to say you are the prettiest "normal" person i've ever seen in my life!

back on topic, i stumbled on this thread because i'm sooooo dizzy....is there anything i can do to make it go away? it's making me nauseas :-(

babydeabreu - i just wanted to say you are the prettiest "normal" person i've ever seen in my life!

back on topic, i stumbled on this thread because i'm sooooo dizzy....is there anything i can do to make it go away? it's making me nauseas :-(

Oh wow..now theres a complement i dont "ever" get lol why thank you sweet that is very kind of you :blush: actually quite shocked at that :flower:

-To your question try drinking alot of water through-out the day and eat some fruit..if still no joy then i think a little trip to your doctors is needed.

Hope that helps and you feel better :hugs: xx

hi everyone.

a big hello to any new ladies also.

how's everyone doing today?

i'm feeling a wee bit better the last few days so fingers crosse it's the start of ms going away! dad in hospital for tests today so really hoping and praying he's ok.

xo

omg! had my 1st braxton hicks contractions last night! wasn't expecting them so soon. had them today as well.

levi- have u had any? when did they start?

thanks.

hi everyone hope all doing well!! had great time away but am shattered now levi poorly full of cold and stuff he has had early night.
hollyrose yeah mine started at 23 weeks but my sil had them from 14 weeks with both hers i didn't have them at all with levi. my midwife said to keep eye and if they feel like period pains to go to labour and delivery when i had mine first they were like that and she said it can be a sign of early labour or a water infection but when i had it i had couple glasses water and was fine after.
how is everyone doing? x

Just wanted to tell you ladies that it was really fun to read the beginning of your journey and how cute you all are!! amazing that the majority of you ended up with BFP's kind of a great thread!!!

Hope you all are enjoying your pregnancies!!

holly hope your dad is ok.:hugs:glad you had a nice time away levi:thumbup:narla,how are you.hope everyone else is having a good weekend:thumbup:

Holly, Thinking of you and your Dad.

Hello to all of my lovely ladies and their precious beans!

I had a little scare last night and went to the ER with cramps and a bit of brown spotting. Luckily everything is JUST FINE!!

Got to take a little peak at my adorable little nugget and she was bouncing around, waving and sucking her thumb.

I asked the tech to take a peak at the gender and she determined that it was a girl! There was no boy-parts in sight and we saw the three lines indicating labia. WOW!! Baby was measuring 16 weeks, so if gender determination is at all accurate at this point then we are most likely on TEAM PINK!!! Wahooooo!!!!

Now I'm just on pelvic rest and have to take it easy for the next week and have a follow-up appointment with my doctor.

glad everything is ok with baby.wow a girl,thats great:happydance:.make sure you rest up.:flower:

Hi Ladies,:flower:

R3ady: Wow thats great news!!! Hope your taking it easy hun.:hugs:

Baby: How are you hunni?

Levi: Glad you had a good time away, hows levi now?:hugs:

Holly: Ooo exciting hun are you feeling the baby more now?

So not sure what Ive done to myself but I appear to have pulled a muscle in my shoulder and the pain is going right up into my neck and the back of my head feels like Ive got a huge bruise on it. Havent been to docs yet but will be need to see what I can take as it seems to be causing a dull headache too, its not nice and making me a bit grumpy at the min :dohh:

Apart from that things are good am feeling the baby kick more and more and oh felt it the other day. Its so nice to feel and know that things are ok!!:thumbup:

Hope all you ladies are well lots of :hugs:

Oo forgot 3 weeks today until my 20 week scan!!!!!

wow narla scan coming round fast are you finding out gender? sounds like your in pain hun paracetamol is fine but wouldnt take anything else before seeing doctor. levi still ill and me and oh have it now first i've been ill in 7 months!! ah well.
hope everyone doing ok x

hi,

baby - dad had a polyp removed but they couldn't get it all so he needs to go in for another op in a few weeks. will test everything they removed and if any cancer shows up will just remove his bowel then. a worrying time. thank u all for thinking of him. how's ur mum?

r3ady- sorry u had a scare but am sooo glad everything is ok and ur having a girl! u must be sooo excited! rest up and take it easy.

levi- glad u had a nice break. thanks for advice about braxton hicks. had them all day saturday and got really worried and phoned doctor but they reassured me that it's ok to get them at my stage. had 8 in an hour at one point!

narla- i pulled a muscle in my shoulder about 3 weeks ago! it was really sore so i feel for you. u can't sleep or anything. i saw a physio and used ibuprofen gel and took the lowest dose co-codamol at night time for 3 or 4 days so i could get a sleep. it 2 weeks to go away though.

baby is moving about loads now, think that's what's setting off the braxton hicks.

ms appears to finally be leaving me. don't wanna jinx myself tho and have it come back again tomorrow! lol!

got the date in for my 21 week scan. 6th september at 2.10pm! can't wait to find out what we're having! when is ur scan again narla?

Hi ya,

Got my scan on the 5th and def finding out what we're having (see if we can keep up the girly vibe) Not long now!!!

Have the m/w on weds so gonna see what she advises if she thinks its best to see a doc or just keep taking paracetamol, your right though its not nice!!

sorry your in pain narla,hope it gets better soon.cant wait for your scan.:happydance:im fine thanks,8 weeks tomorrow.:flower:holly,fx all is ok with your dad.my mum is not good,she is going downhill,not sure how long she has left:cry:hope everyone else is ok today.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->