7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

So sorry about your mommy Baby. I hope she will be around for the birth of her grand baby! Congrats on 8 weeks! It's looking good for you!

sorry your in pain narla,hope it gets better soon.cant wait for your scan.:happydance:im fine thanks,8 weeks tomorrow.:flower:holly,fx all is ok with your dad.my mum is not good,she is going downhill,not sure how long she has left:cry:hope everyone else is ok today.:hugs:

ohh so sorry to hear about your mum, thats just terrible news. i hope she will stick around way after the baby is here. sending her lots of strenght and pray she recovers :hugs: :hugs:

Baby: Im so sorry to hear about your mum hunni :hugs: Massive congrats on reaching 8 weeks have you got your date through for your scan yet?

Babydeabreu: How are you getting on hun?

Hi to everyone else :flower: oh has decided on a bbq for his b/day so that means we've been cleaning and sorting out the garden (when I say we I mean me, he's been on his phone gas bagging like an old lady for ages to various people :dohh:) Oh well, fx'd the rain stays away for us.

:hugs:to you all.xx

so sorry about ur mum baby. xo

narla- can't wait to find out sex of baby also. hope u enjoy ur bbq and the rain stays away! xo

Baby: Im so sorry to hear about your mum hunni :hugs: Massive congrats on reaching 8 weeks have you got your date through for your scan yet?

Babydeabreu: How are you getting on hun?

Hi to everyone else :flower: oh has decided on a bbq for his b/day so that means we've been cleaning and sorting out the garden (when I say we I mean me, he's been on his phone gas bagging like an old lady for ages to various people :dohh:) Oh well, fx'd the rain stays away for us.

:hugs:to you all.xx

Hey hun :)

I'm jolly good thanks hun, andrea had his last 12month jabs today, dont think no mum likes to see there child in pain, after the third jab he was ok :) Looking forward to next month hopefully it will be my month so i could join you on your bump buddie :)

Hope the BBQ goes well and that the rain stays away(your OH) sounds like mine...if you need things to get done just do them your self lol hope it goes well xx

Baby: Yey :happydance: thats great hunni!!! Hope your ok.:hugs:

Bbq went well just have a very hungover oh today!! Had the m/w today and heard the h/b I asked what the rate was ans it was in the 150's so she said if you go by that then it would be a girl but its so unscientific you cant trust it, but funny that I think girl as well we'll see just 2 weeks 4 days we'll find out for sure hopefully!!:happydance:

Hope your all well, lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Baby- Congrats on your upcomming scan!! That's around the time I will have my 20-week one!

Narla- I hope you are in the girl club too!! I'm so nervous that when I get my 20 week scan they are going to tell me it's a boy. Only because 16 weeks is so early to tell, but the tech did seem pretty sure..... So I'm hoping I will stay team pink!

looks like August is out for me. Af ruined my ttw... she came a week early. I thought that since stopping the pill my body was adjusting well... just some spotting before af but last month my cycle was longer and now this month it is shorter. I dont know where women get the strength to do this time after time. Its four months now and I feel so depressed. Feeling like there is something wrong with me. I was so relaxed this month too. Officially the only one in my family who has to "try" to get pregnant. Sorry, just needed to vent. So upset today.

Babycrazy- I'm so sorry hun. Is there any chance you could be experiencing implantation bleeding? A light AF that showed her evil face a week early seems like IB to me.

Good luck hunnie!! <3

Hi ladies,:flower:

So how are we all? This thread has been very quiet!!

Ive not been up to much just juggling a toddler and a nearly teenager along with the housework which is a bit mental but its gonna be alot harder with another one :dohh:

Have my scan two weeks (14 days) today :happydance: so not long now have dd back to school the weds so trying to get things sorted for that.

Anyways hope your all well lots of :hugs: your way.xx

hi,

how is everyone? narla, i'm like u, can't wait until 21 weeks scan! u must have ur hands full! dd is starting nursery school next thursday. she's sooo excited about it! looks super cute in her wee uniform.

Hi. I had dizzyness at 7dpo. Ive posted my symptoms leading up to my bfp for you. Hope this helps and you get your bfp. X

Cd7 - ewcm BD
Cd8 - headache ewcm BD*
Cd9 - think OV'd ewcm then creamy
1dpo - creamy cm
2dpo - headache
3dpo - creamy cm pain in side
4dpo - creamy cm heartburn
5dpo -creamy cm headache*
6dpo - stuffy nose evening creamy cm
7dpo - creamy cm (sparse) dizzy spell
8dpo - Af type cramps, fatigue, stuffy nose, creamy cm
9dpo - dizzy spell, stuffy nose, crampy, bfn
10dpo - so tired, crampy, twinges, creamy cm, bfn
11dpo - weird pulling, poking, sort of tugging behind belly button in evening Bfn (am)
12dpo - same tugging feeling behind belly button
13 dpo - BFP with FRER!!!!

was just reading through this post and thought i'd thank you for giving me some hope as i tested 11dpo and got a bfn, i see you didnt get your BFP until 13dpo so maybe there is still some hope for me :D

how is everyone doing? mad summer holidays but making weeks go past quicker!! going for picnic tomorrow all being well with weather! got my GTT tomorrow morning does anyone have any ideas how long results take? been full off cold all last week and very funny over weekend like my body couldn't relax was very weird but feel ok today xx

R3ady4baby..... thanks. I had hoped in the beginning that it might have been implantation but it turned into a fullout period. Heavy, VERY bad pain and its still here. Maybe this just means that AF will be over sooner and we can try again sooner. I was very upset but I am telling myself I am still adjusting from the pill. It will happen soon enough I hope.

hello all,glad your all well,i have lost my baby this morning,it started on sat night,i finally passed it this morning,had a scan and its deff gone.thank you for all your support ladies.i wish you all the best.i wont be trying again as i can't go through this again.i will pop in to see how u r all doing.:hugs:

well had my test wasn't half as bad as i though was going to be if anything wrong they will ring tomorrow. i also had an appointment with consultant and they've said i can have a section at 39 weeks i'll get a date for that in 6 weeks at my 34 week appointment!! i'm so made up i know it sounds stupid but i really feel this is safest option for me and baby!! i'm not going to tell anyone my section date i'll tell all you though!! i just want it to be surprise for them when she is here and them not to worry about me!!! i'm hoping for 11/11/11 as section date haha!! we'll see in 11 weeks i'll be meeting my little girl how mad is that! least i can get sorted now and when have definate date can sort things for someone having levi!!! xx

hello all,glad your all well,i have lost my baby this morning,it started on sat night,i finally passed it this morning,had a scan and its deff gone.thank you for all your support ladies.i wish you all the best.i wont be trying again as i can't go through this again.i will pop in to see how u r all doing.:hugs:

ohh i'm so sorry for your loss hun, gutted for you, i hope in time you will be ok.

thinking of you xx :hugs:

Oh my Baby!! I am so sad for you. I'm so sorry hunnie. I wish I could could give you a million hugs! :hugs:

:cry:

You let us know how you are doing. Keep us updated OK? Hope your OH is being supportive. You are in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->