7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Oh baby Im so truely sorry for your loss hunni :hugs: I know no words will make it better for you but Im sending lots of :hugs: your way for when you need them :hugs:

Please do stay about if its not to hard Im so sorry again :hugs:

Babyanise... I am so very sorry to see this news. I cant imagine the pain that something like that would cause. I hope that time will help heal.

On another note... ladies, if you have any input that would be great. Af came a week early this month sooo... do you think that moves up my cycle? Do I just count from that first day? checked WalMart for opks this am and they start off at $36 and go up to almost $50! Had no idea they were that much. Thought that they would only be around the same as a pregnancy test. Is temping reliable at all?? How do you go about temping??

Hey ya ladies,:flower:

Babycrazy: Have you looked on ebay for them? There alot cheaper!!!! Havent tried temping myself but I know many other women on this site do so you could try asking for their thoughts? Fx'd for you.:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Babyanise... I am so very sorry to see this news. I cant imagine the pain that something like that would cause. I hope that time will help heal.

On another note... ladies, if you have any input that would be great. Af came a week early this month sooo... do you think that moves up my cycle? Do I just count from that first day? checked WalMart for opks this am and they start off at $36 and go up to almost $50! Had no idea they were that much. Thought that they would only be around the same as a pregnancy test. Is temping reliable at all?? How do you go about temping??

Baby crazy- I've found them by the ANSWER brandname for $20 a box. That's their normal retail price at most drug stores. That brand is pretty good. But as Narla said too, you can probably find them cheaper in bulk online. I see that Walmart has them online for $18.97. Also, temping works pretty darn good if you can check your temp at the same time every day. It's interesting to get to know your body and notice patterns. Good luck!

baby i am so sorry for ur loss. i wish i could give u a big hug. please look after urself and come back if u feel ready. xo

Forgot to let you girlies know that I have my BIG 20-week scan next week on September 1st. I will only be 18+3 but my doctor says that's just fine. I hope my little bean is still healthy, and I hope she's still a girl. Hehe.

r3ady aw hope goes well!! it our 4th wedding anniversary that day hehe everyone is progressing so quickly!! xx

Thanks gals... I see online that you can buy test strips single... the more you buy the less they cost. Are these the same thing?

huh.... feeling a little puzzled right now. I just finished af yesterday which came early making this past cycle about 21-22 days... today... went to washroom (TMI) and found what looks to be EWCM??? There was kind of a lot... more than normal. It was very clear and (oh my) kind of that egg white texture. I did a bit of research (okay... one internet search) and it said that it is possible to ovulate right after af if your cycle is shorter. This is where I am confused because my cycles have been roughly 28-33-22days since May. Anyone have any input on this??? Should I jump OH as soon as he gets in the door???

i'd jump on oh as soon as he walks through the door haha why not hehe xx

hahaahahhaaa!!!!! Okay then... he is gonna be soooo surprised when he see what I've "cooked" him for supper!!! Yeehaw!!

Holly is DH away? Or have you not been in the mood? I swear I will not want anything to do with OH one week, and the next I will be ridin' him like a crazy cowgirl all day every day. LOL. :lolly: :bunny: :winkwink::blush::rofl:

Sorry for that little outburst there. hehehe.

Levi- I bet it's harder to do now though huh? With that bump and all.

haha yeah only just starting to get difficult though so not doing bad xx

not really in the mood i spose. think dh is kinda scared of hurting the baby too, although i've told him he's not that big! lol!

just popped in to let you know that my mum died this morning,it was peaceful,in her sleep.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->