7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

oh god ive just walked in to a sex addict room lol close my eyes whilst peeking through my fingers lol haha...

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/SuperStock_1560R-2055346.jpg

ive got 7 days to go till i O my OH is getting it all next week lol

just popped in to let you know that my mum died this morning,it was peaceful,in her sleep.:hugs:

oh baby im so sorry hun....what a terrible month for you, i hope you have good support round you....you are in my thoughts!!!

soo soo sorry hunny just deverstating to hear :hugs:

Oh hunni,:hugs: really sorry about your mum am thinking of you and your family at this hard time and sending more :hugs: out your way. Take care of yourself and you know where we are if you need to chat :hugs:xxxx

Oh baby. I am so sorry. :hugs: I hope you have a good support system @ home. We all love you and care very much. you know you can come here and talk to us if you need too.

was trying to upload a bump picture but not having much luck. will try again later. anyone else have any bump pics they'd like to share? xo

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are you all?

Had a homemade curry today which has taken us two days to get everything ready as we all have our own favorites so we all pitch in and my god it was good!!!!

Not long now until my scan, 1 week tomorow (7 days :happydance:) have an ever growing bump at the min and have had noticable braxton hicks which have been painfull, the memory of the pain of birth is whack bang in my head again and Im not looking forward to it :dohh:

Hollyrose: I keep meaning to upload a photo but I never seem to get a chance!! Hows your bump going? And may I add a massive congrats to getting half way hunni YEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:hugs: to you all.xxx

Just ran up and took one, its not the best but you get the jist of it will maybe take another in the morn, now want to see all yours!!! Good idea hollyrose :thumbup:

SDC11910.jpg

My Bump this morning. Looks like I ate a large lunch! :blush:

Attachments

• BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Narla, your bump is adorable. How come mine's so small? I wanna big one!! Right now I just look fat, not pregnant. Although we went to wedding over the weekend and some people could tell, but they said it was so small. Maybe because it's ony #1 for me.

Aww thanks hun but this is my 3rd and I only had ds 11 months ago so think that adds to it.

Youve got a sweet little one too hunni, I can tell!! Wont belong before we're all wondering around with massive bumps no-one can mistake us for just being a bit greedy :rofl: Also mines only just started to expand properly over the last week or so, so want to see another pic in a few weeks bet you'll see the difference!!

Hope your all ok, lots of :hugs: your way.xx

hows everyone doing?
i've been to the zoo today i'm shattered and off to thomas land tomorrow for anniversary then tea out i'll be dead friday haha early night tonight i think hehe.
hope all are well xx

What a wonderful day today my girls!! :thumbup:

Had my big scan. Bean is healthy and active, everything looked great! She was so precious, and she is definitely 100% girl. The tech was very positive, and OH and I saw it with our own eyes. We are thrilled!! YAY team pink!! Now I have the love of my sweet little step-son, and a daughter of my own. I am so happy!!! Anyways....I hope you lovely ladies and your darling little ones are doing great today. Here are a few pics from my scan.

:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Attachments

• SCHREINERAMYL20110901111641054.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110901111641054.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110901111656128.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110901111656128.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110901112010171.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110901112010171.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SCHREINERAMYL20110901112606226.jpg
    SCHREINERAMYL20110901112606226.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
Aww hunni there great pictures and massive congrats on getting your baby girl!!:happydance:

Cant wait for my scan now, not long to go but a bummer its not until 4pm so have to wait the whole day have to find something good to keep me busy!!

Hollyrose: Not long til your scan either what time are you booked in?

Oh Narla! I can't wait to see how your scan went! Sooooooo excited! Maybe you will be team pink too!

hi ladies. haven't been on cause internet not working.

congratulations on ur scan r3ady! so cute!

narla - u must be so excited bout ur scan tomorrow! mine is at 2.10pm on tuesday. it would be great if they were in the morning wouldn't it?

my dd started nursery school on thursday. have to say that i shed a wee tear in the car when i left her on the 1st day! she seems to like it so far.

baby is moving loads these days and starting to get my energy back now. could even feel a foot yesterday through my tummy.

baby- hope ur ok?

xo

holly im fine thank's,mum's funeral is today,not looking forward to it at all.glad everyone is doing well in their pregnancies:thumbup:have a good day ladies.:hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

Baby: I hope things go as well as they can for you hunni, lots of :hugs: your way will be thinking of you.xxx

Hollyrose: Bless your dd is she enjoying it? Not long now, any thoughts on what your having?

R3ady: I was thinking girl but now I just dont know, we have a bet running with dd she thinks boy and me and oh think maybe girl so we'll see. I'm so excited but nervous as well hoping that everythings going to be ok!!

Hope your all well and my scans at 4pm so will be on after that to post photos and let you know what we're having all being well. Loads of :hugs: your way.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->