7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

levi- that's great about ur dd puttin on weight! when ur bf u do worry that anythings coming out all! lol! hope she settles down for u soon and u get a sleep.

narla- ur poor ds! that must be soooo sore! he won't know whats wrong with him!
been getting loads of bh as well.

my boobs are really sore agin! have u noticed any change with urs? can't believe i'm asking u that but i know u won't mind! lol!

Holly rose: Hey Hun, yea have noticed that I'm leaking slightly which I didn't with ds and their a lot more tender. I've also gone up 3 cup sizes aswell which is mad!!

Am on my new iPad oh has just brought me which is great fun, so just having a play!

Hope your all well :hugs: your way.xx

holly mine were so tender with nayami at 26 weeks had to start wearing breast pads cus i was leaking through a padded bra and through my clothes that never happened with levi x

thought it was just me!

have noticed they're leaking slightly as well. didn't with my dd at all until my milk came in.

still have this blinking chest infection! had whole handling trying to get the right antibiotic for it. on my 3rd now!

think i'm gonna start taking an iron supplement too cause just feel weak and low in energy.

narla- ur oh is good to u! lol!

thought it was just me!

have noticed they're leaking slightly as well. didn't with my dd at all until my milk came in.

still have this blinking chest infection! had whole handling trying to get the right antibiotic for it. on my 3rd now!

think i'm gonna start taking an iron supplement too cause just feel weak and low in energy.

Oh Hun sorry it's still getting you down :hugs: let's hope the antibiotics your on now clear it up for you so your 100% for that bub to be born!

I think anything to give you a bit more energy is good at this point in pregnancy, are you going to start raspberry leaf tea at all? Am thinking of getting some at the weekend as they say you can start it from 32weeks (Cup a day) did you try it Levi?

He is good to me but Idont tell him that to often, like to keep him on his toes and I am after all carrying his child which I dotell him quite often lmao!!:winkwink:

Hope your all ok lots of :hugs: your way.xxx

thought it was just me!

Oh Hun sorry it's still getting you down :hugs: let's hope the antibiotics your on now clear it up for you so your 100% for that bub to be born!

I think anything to give you a bit more energy is good at this point in pregnancy, are you going to start raspberry leaf tea at all? Am thinking of getting some at the weekend as they say you can start it from 32weeks (Cup a day) did you try it Levi?

He is good to me but Idont tell him that to often, like to keep him on his toes and I am after all carrying his child which I dotell him quite often lmao!!:winkwink:

Hope your all ok lots of :hugs: your way.xxx

no i didn't try rlt didn't see point with having section but didn't with levi either know people who swear by it though xx

Levi: That's my baby brain kicking in again hum please ignore me! I don't know I struggle to string a sentence together that makes sense at the minute :dohh:

i'm gonna wait until see the consultant on 5th december so i'll know if i'm getting a section or not. will be 34 weeks then so if not a section will start taking it then i think.

hehe narla no worries!! i am still the same haha.
holly did you have section with dd? what would be reason? which would you rather? xx

I am sorry for crashing this thread after SOOOO long away but had to share my news. I've put it in the BFP announcements so won't go on about it here. Just still think about you all and read your posts every now and again. I'm in total shock as it's taken 9 months! :happydance::happydance:

Hope you are all well. :kiss:

aw congratulations hun!!!!!!! so happy for you and don't leave this thread hope all goes well for you hun xx

Thanks Levi! I'm probably going to bug you all with endless questions, ha ha!!!

Myrtle: Hey Hunni, awww massive congratulations to you! Hope your well with your pregnancy? I'm so pleased for you really am :happydance: def make sure you keep in touch now won't you,missed you :flower:

Hey Narla!!

I'm going to try and keep in touch. As long as I don't get obsessed again! Ha ha!

I'm feeling fine, just a bit achy and crampy. I feel as if AF is about to start which I know loads of people feel like but it makes me worry!!

Other than that I wouldn't know. We really didn't think I was. We had a massive argument last night after getting back from a week's holiday and I got up this morning and thought, sod it, I'm testing! He doesn't like me testing early but AF was due today. Couldn't believe it when it came up Pregnant!!!!!!! Really really shocked! V happy though! :happydance::happydance:

How are you??:hugs:

Aww Hun that's a great story! Poas can be very obsessive!

Yeah sounds normal Hun but you still worry don't you. I'm fine thanks, just moved into our house after having to gut it all but so chuffed with the outcome of it, oh and his best mate really did me proud just waiting for nursery furniture to come on Wednesday then that's it. Pregnancy is starting to take its toll on me now feel v tired and achey and have had ds cutting at least eight (at last count) back teeth :dohh: so he's been I'll.

So glad to hear from you and don't worry this part isn't addictive it's just nice to keep in touch and know that there's someone there who's been through it.

You managing to avoid sickness then? Awww bet your oh forgave you testing early!

:hugs: your way.xx

hey ladies i'm selling these if your interested? i didn't need them in the end x
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/810634-lansinoh-cream-1-bnib-1-used-once.html

Congrats on all the BFP!!!
Can I join! Today I was 7dpo.....my bb have been sore since 4DPO....today I was as tired as can be....all I did was yawn. My back was killing me and I could not pay attention for anything. I had dizzy spells from 5DPO as well as vivid dreams. Mild pinches and pokes down there....is this a good sign??

Hi i just stumbled accross this thread altho i see its old and alot of you have gottan bfps congrats!! I am 7dpo and been havving vivid dreams since about 3dpo.. dizziness starting today..

Can I join! Today I was 7dpo.....my bb have been sore since 4DPO....today I was as tired as can be....all I did was yawn. My back was killing me and I could not pay attention for anything. I had dizzy spells from 5DPO as well as vivid dreams. Mild pinches and pokes down there....is this a good sign??

Hi i just stumbled accross this thread altho i see its old and alot of you have gottan bfps congrats!! I am 7dpo and been havving vivid dreams since about 3dpo.. dizziness starting today..

hopefully it sign for you hun it was for me xx

Hey Hun it was a sign for me too gt my bop the cycle I had the dizziness! Fx'd it's a sign for you too!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->