7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi narla congrats I see a lot of bfps on this thread I hope its lucky! Its more the dreams than the diziness man have i had vivid dreams!

Hey Josephine! F x'ed for you!! When are you testing? I havent had any dreams yet but my oh had one about us having a baby boy a couple of nights ago!! Weird!

Narla: I've not felt sick yet. Had really slight nausea in the evenings but I know it's still early days. My mum was laughing today saying if I'm like her I'll be spewing my guts up all night by 6 wks!!!! Let's hope not.

In my last post I did mean bfp not bop dam iPad keeps correcting it :dohh: that is one that's not down to baby brain :winkwink:

Myrtle: Ooo dear I hope that's not the case for you :dohh:

Hey Josephine! F x'ed for you!! When are you testing? I havent had any dreams yet but my oh had one about us having a baby boy a couple of nights ago!! Weird!

Narla: I've not felt sick yet. Had really slight nausea in the evenings but I know it's still early days. My mum was laughing today saying if I'm like her I'll be spewing my guts up all night by 6 wks!!!! Let's hope not.

well after reading bnb for a while I had the urge to Test now!!! lol not even the control line came up!!! No fun!!

How many cop are you Hun? Sounds strange that even the control line didn't show up,what tests are you using? Fx'd your just a bit early.:hugs:

I dont think it had enough pee on it. strange tho yeah. Im about 7 dpo too early anyways really

So the questions are starting!! Really TMI but did any of you have a different smell down there after your BFP?:blush:
I seem to be really hot and sweaty there as well. I don't think it's an infection or anything as its not really bad just a bit of a fusty smell? Sorry for TMI!! :blush::blush:

myrtle- a huge congratulations! i'm delighted for u!

i'd say that's fairly normal. i really sweat a lot now that i'm expecting, expecially down there! lol! think it's just hormones. hope u don't get bad ms. i had it from ur stage to about 20 odd weeks!

levi- have to have a growth scan. if gonna be big baby or if placenta is still over birth canal then it might be a section for me. dunno which i would prefer. dd had shoulder dystocia so don't want that to happen again.

have a feeling if placenta has moved they might induce me early.

how's ur dd doing? how r u feeling now?

hi narla- how r u?

Holly rose: Hey ya hun, not too bad thanks counting the weeks down now it's just such an uncertainty when he's gonna make an appearence but I suppose that's half the fun, mind you I would rather the 37 week side of things than the 42!

So you get to see bubs again then then, that will be nice. Have you got any names picked out yet? What would you rather then Hun section or natural?

Myrtle: I'm with holly rose, think its just one of the joys of pregnancy Hun. You sweat more and get more discharge. Hope your ok apart from that.:hugs:

Levi: how are you doing Hun? How's that bub doing?

:hugs: to everyone.xxx

well, i'm not looking forward to either! lol! think i would prefer vaginal birth tho cause don't wanna be really sore after a section. but whichever way gets the baby here safe n sound is the main thing.

i know what u mean bout hoping it's earlier. i went 9 days over with dd and it was a nightmare. every day felt like a week and she just got bigger with each day!

glad ur feeling good. hows ur ds doing now with teething? still up at night? u getting a sleep?

Yeah see what you mean at least with natural the pain is out of the way after, will keep my fx'd you get the answer you want Hun. Are you still working or have you finished now?

Ds is much better thanks, most of the teeth have cut through so he's going through the night again although he is biting now but guess that's just the teeth. He bit dd on the nose y/day luckily she found the funny side of it, but I have to watch my legs at the min as he'll want to come up and if I'm busy I'll get bitten naughty monkey!!!!

Can't believe we're right near the end now it's gone so fast!!!! How are you feeling now after the chest infection? Did the antibiotics work?

aw holly hope works out for you like you say whatever gets your lo here safely!

yeah we doing ok all had colds but doing ok she going every 3 hours day and night so can't complain really. ds was sleeping through now though so wondering when she will haha but he was ff and she bf so think that may be why when did yours sleep through?

yeah i was very sweaty when pregnant like was said think it all the hormones.
so sorry still haven't put pic up keep forgetting!!

hope everyone getting on ok x

oh holly also planned sections tend to be a lot better!! i had pain while in hospital but morphine is great and don't feel it once kicks in hehe and after the first day i haven't had any pain at all think it much more relaxed you can prepare your mind and body and think they are more careful and not as rough which helps with the pain after. the only thing i'm finding annoying is not being able to get on and lift stuff and hoover and not being able to drive but apart from that have been fine. but dh been great with helping with house work and stuff i can't do x

God you lot are making me sooooo excited!!! Talking about births and little babies!! I can't bloody wait for it all even the bad bits!!

Glad I'm normal too!! Bbs are hurting but they hurt every month! I think I'm still too early for most symptoms...I'm waiting for the day when they all hit me at once!!

Hope you're all well today. Really busy at work do may not be on for a couple of days now.
xxx

I think I'm losing my baby :cry:

I've been bleeding since late last night and have been cramping since yesterday morning. Neither are really bad but I don't think it's looking good. I'm going to GP tomorrow so will hopefully know more then. :cry:

hi. antibiotics have helped a lot. still very short of breath tho. baby is very high up so lungs and ribs feeling very squished at the minute. can't wait for him to drop down a bit.

a few people have said a planned section is far different from an emergency one. i spose i don't mind either way. just wish i knew now. ah well, will find out on monday i hope.

glad ur all ok and baby's are doin well too!

xo

myrtle- i really hope everything's ok! please let us know how u r. big hugs. xo

myrtle really hope everything is ok thinking of you please let us know xxxx

Thanks hollyrose.
I'm really scared! I've spoken with the early pregnancy unit and they seem to think it's implantation bleeding?!?! I'm just so confused.
:cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->