7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

it could be. i've heard ladies on here talking about that. fingers crossed for u. xo

Myrtle: Oh Hunni hope tomorow goes ok will be thinking of you, how's the bleeding now? Could well be implantation fx'd, lots of :hugs:

Holly rose: I struggle to walk up the stairs without getting out of breath, woke up y/day and my bumps dropped already he's not sitting up under my boobs so much now but he's still taking up a lot of room! Also wondered I've been getting a lot of prods in my right hip so hoping he's got his head down now, last visit to the m/w she said he was laying the wrong way, do you get this at all?

Levi: How's things going Hun? Can't wait to see some picies!

Lots of :hugs: your way ladies.xx

Thanks Narla. The cramping has eased a bit. The bleeding has not got any worse and it's never reached my sanitary pad. I've also felt quite headachy and nauseous tonight which is confusing me! 8.40am seems SOOO long away!!

Just following you guys I hope all turns out well for you myrtle! Im about 11pod now still waiting it out!!

I didn't read ALL 187 pages :wink: but I have major dizziness now for over a week, so far no bfp, but im hopeful otherwise something is seriously wrong with me, even right now I'm a little woozy and nauseated

Hi levi and ladies.

Been to the GP this morning and she has told me that she thinks I may be having a m/c because the bleeding is a bit heavier than spotting. I'm having bloods taken tomorrow and Monday to see what my hormone levels are. But since getting home the cramps came back, only mild, and I've just wiped and found a clot of blood about the size of a 5p. I can't see me still being pg after that? I'm feeling a bit numb :cry: and don't really know what to do other than wait, which is awful in itself! The GP signed me off work until Tuesday so I can have the bloods done without anyone questioning it.
Thanks for listening and being supportive. :hugs::hugs:

Hi levi and ladies.

Been to the GP this morning and she has told me that she thinks I may be having a m/c because the bleeding is a bit heavier than spotting. I'm having bloods taken tomorrow and Monday to see what my hormone levels are. But since getting home the cramps came back, only mild, and I've just wiped and found a clot of blood about the size of a 5p. I can't see me still being pg after that? I'm feeling a bit numb :cry: and don't really know what to do other than wait, which is awful in itself! The GP signed me off work until Tuesday so I can have the bloods done without anyone questioning it.
Thanks for listening and being supportive. :hugs::hugs:

oh hunnie :cry: :hugs:

Myrtle: Oh Hunni I'm so so sorry to hear this, if you want to chat ever I know some of what your going through and that wait is awfull! Please find enclosed in this post a ton of :hugs: for you and like I say if you want to chat you know where I am.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Narla...you're all ACE and so supportive. I know I'm going to be fine and we will definitely try again. I'm trying to take the positives out of the situation and keep realistic. It's just so hard to keep seeing blood! I'm always saying it but who knew ttc would be so hard!

I have been looking at this thread, My heart goes out to you Myrtle!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

aww myrtle i'm so sorry. i know how hard it is to go through what ur going through. i'm here if u need anyone to talk to. xo

narla- i think my baby is lying the right way because i feel kicks up really high and movement down really low as well where the head is.

finished up at work. maternity leave starting on monday.

I know Hun, you almost just try to get on with it but there's always that reminder at the min. I came out so determined last time that's what helped me get through it in a strange way. Lots of :hugs:

aw mrytle i'm so sorry hugs to you hun!!! we here if you need to talk xx

narla- i think my baby is lying the right way because i feel kicks up really high and movement down really low as well where the head is.

finished up at work. maternity leave starting on monday.

:happydance: to maternity leave :happydance:

Just finished up making the furniture for Alfie and this ones nursery, looks really nice but doesn't leave a lot of room but :shrug: what do you need room for huh it's over-rated!!lol

aw narla yeah they don't need much room in their bedroom haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->