7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

aw narla yeah they don't need much room in their bedroom haha xx

Lol, you can move a bit at the min as we haven't put up the cot for lo, figured that he'd be I with us in his Moses basket for the first 4 months or so but I mean once it's up it will be snug but workable. Will take a piccie in a bit not to sure how to do it on iPad have got pictures to put up as well so it's getting there!! Hope your ok and lo is settling in well Hun. Lots of :hugs: your way.

Hey ladies! Just checking in to tell you I'm alive. :) I've been feeling miserable. Just miserable. There's snow and ice out now and I am falling everyhwere. My leg is just giving out. Still exhausted. Hope you all are getting along well. I'm just so sick and tired of being pregnant, but I feel so awful saying that.

Thanks r3ady! Sorry you're having a rough time of it!! I LOVE snow and hope it snows this christmas in England!!

Does anyone know how long you're supposed to bleed for? Also I'm having sharp pains down there which feels like its in my cervix maybe? Sometimes in my stomach if I move too fast. They don't really hurt, more of a 'ooh' feeling?? Just panicking and don't want anything to risk me getting pregnant in the future!!!

Hope you're all having a nice evening!

Aw hun! It just breaks my heart that you are going through this. I feel awful for complaining about the aches and pains of pregnancy now. Shame on me! Pretty sure there must be some pain associated with an MC, however I'm not sure where or how you would feel it. How far along where you? Maybe the amount of bleeding would be related to that. Oh honey. You try and get some rest. And I want to send you a bazillion hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

myrtle- i've never had implantation bleeding so not sure if it's that, how long u bleed for. but with my 1st miscarriage i bled for about 3 weeks and then had a d n c. with my second miscarriage i bled for a lot longer because i didn't have a d n c, so about 5 or 6 weeks i think.

with the 1st i didn't have a lot of pain, just period type cramps but with the second i had bad cramps like contractions at the very start and then they tapered off to mild period type ones.

i'm still keeping my fingers crossed that everythings ok. xo

narla - i'm sure going by the rest of ur house that u'll have the nursery lovely! they don't mind at that age how much room they have in their bedrooms. it's only when they get older they start being spoiled! lol!

r3ady- sorry ur finding it hard going at the min. it will all be worth it - that's what i keep telling myself!

levi- hope ur all doing ok? xo

Thanks r3ady! Sorry you're having a rough time of it!! I LOVE snow and hope it snows this christmas in England!!

Does anyone know how long you're supposed to bleed for? Also I'm having sharp pains down there which feels like its in my cervix maybe? Sometimes in my stomach if I move too fast. They don't really hurt, more of a 'ooh' feeling?? Just panicking and don't want anything to risk me getting pregnant in the future!!!

Hope you're all having a nice evening!

Hey Hun, when I m/c'd at 6+2 I bled for about two weeks then the month after that I didnt o and had my normal af 4 weeks after the bleeding stopped. I did o the cycle after that and got my bfp again. I wasn't in a lot of pain with the cramps it shouldn't cause any probs for getting pregnant again Hunni. the sharp pains your having there could well be your cervix I'm afraid. Loads of :hugs: your way.xx

Can I just ask we're you using opks or anything to monitor your ovulation Hun?

:hugs: your way.xxx

Holly rose: you must have posted just as I was writing!! Aw thank you, I am very pleased with it :happydance: how are you getting on? I managed to get lo's hospital bag packed today so just have to put in his blanket, my mum crotchets one every time and this one has to be my fab but it's over at hers at the min as ds fell In love with it when she was doing it so didn't want to make it harder for him and have it around. Am also doing some christmas shopping next week so will pick some bits up for my bag too!

R3ady: Sorry your not feeling to great at the minute Hun, haven't got long left though and she'll be here. In fact next month will be the month :happydance: lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Hey ladies,

r3ady: Don't feel awful for being miserable!! I understand that pregnancy can be hard as well as m/c and you don't need to apologise for the way you're feeling!!

Narla: I wasn't monitoring ovulation at all because my dr advised against it two months previous when I went to see her about not getting pregnant. Turns out she was right to stop everything!!

I'm really unsure about what's happening. The cramps started on Tuesday morning and stopped Wednesday late afternoon. They were never bad, just normal period cramps. I started bleeding on Tuesday night and it seems to have tapered off today. It was a bit lighter than a normal period and I have had tiny tiny clots and then one the size of a 5p.

I would have been 5 weeks pregnant today.

I guess the only thing I can do is wait for the results from the blood tests. I'm pretty sure that I've m/c but there's a tiny bit of me that thinks....'ooh what if?'. I know I shouldn't but I know I will til I get the results next week.

Sorry for the looonnng post!!
Hope you're all well :hugs:

Sounds like your doc was right then, sometimes that's how it goes I know that's what happened with ds after 5years kinda gave up on the thought of having another one then that month bang.

I know exactly what that wait is like Hun, constantly thinking well there may be a chance I could still be I think I found the not knowing worse. I've got my fx'd that you may still be I mean that really is the worst thing, you just don't know :wacko: what day are you getting the results?

Loads of :hugs: your way.

Yeah I would rather know the worst than know nothing at all as it's driving me crazy! I'm having more bloods done on Monday so results should be Tuesday/Wednesday.
I'm going back to work Tuesday as long as the bleeding has stopped totally. Don't really think I can face work if I'm still bleeding.
Thanks for listening/reading! :kiss:

It's no worries Hun, you all did the same for me :hugs: If you ever want a chat you know where I am.xxx

Do any of you ladies know how long pregnancy symptoms last after mc?
Hope you're all well today!

I think it differs from woman to woman, mine went before I started bleeding I didn't feel pregnant anymore. Think it depends on how quickly your body gets rid of the hcg. How are you feeling?:hugs:

Hi Narla.
The bleeding is just brown discharge now and has been since yesterday morning. So all in all I bled from Tuesday night to Saturday morning. But I've started having mild period like cramps today and headaches. I also keep having hot flushes, nothing major just my cheeks keep flushing for a couple of minutes and then it goes. My lower back has been aching since yesterday as well. I feel similar to how I do right before af comes.
I've felt really sad last night and today. But it's really changeable - one minute I'm sobbing and the next I feel fine.
I feel like I've got more pg symptoms now than before I started bleeding??? But maybe I'm just looking for things :cry:
The wait is just really really killing me. :sad2:

Aww you hang in there hun. I remember having bad lower back ache in the beginning of pregnancy and feeling AF-ish, but I don't want you to get your little hopes up. My fingers are crossed and I am really hoping for the best. Won't be long now until you'll know. :hugs:

Hi Narla.
The bleeding is just brown discharge now and has been since yesterday morning. So all in all I bled from Tuesday night to Saturday morning. But I've started having mild period like cramps today and headaches. I also keep having hot flushes, nothing major just my cheeks keep flushing for a couple of minutes and then it goes. My lower back has been aching since yesterday as well. I feel similar to how I do right before af comes.
I've felt really sad last night and today. But it's really changeable - one minute I'm sobbing and the next I feel fine.
I feel like I've got more pg symptoms now than before I started bleeding??? But maybe I'm just looking for things :cry:

I know you may have thought of this already but have you considered testing again to see how the lines are? I know mine went within 3/4 days of bleeding. I don't want to get your hopes up but it may help? I don't know just an idea don't want to push you Hun.x:hugs:

Like I said my symptoms disappeared before the bleeding started but I'm not sure for others. Have my fx'd for you.xx

Hi Narla.

I know you may have thought of this already but have you considered testing again to see how the lines are? I know mine went within 3/4 days of bleeding. I don't want to get your hopes up but it may help? I don't know just an idea don't want to push you Hun.x:hugs:

Like I said my symptoms disappeared before the bleeding started but I'm not sure for others. Have my fx'd for you.xx

Yeah I have thought about it but I've heard so many women that have tested positive after a miscarriage that I think it will just make things worse and ultimately harder to deal with! Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm just going to have to be patient and keep myself busy so that I'm not constantly on google!!
Anyway I've taken over this thread!! How is everyone else? Are you all ready for your new arrivals?? :hugs:

Yeah your right and you need to do what's right for you :hugs:

Haven't sorted out the babies clothes yet, they need washing and sorting but I didn't get rid of any of Alfie's things luckily. Have started my raspberry leaf tea which isn't that bad so it's just waiting now.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->