7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi,

i think it's meant to strengthen ur contractions.

with my 1st miscarriage i had the symptoms for weeks and with the second not so long.

i think baby has dropped now cause feel like he's just sitting on my bladder.

have a question for u ladies. piles?!!!!! i have started to get really bad piles the last week or so. everytime i have a poo they are bleeding! anyone else bothered with them?

washed all the baby clothes in 0-3 months yesterday. just have to get them all dried now.

looking forward to my hospital app tomorrow. get to see baby again!

big hugs. xo

holly aw hope goes well tomorrow let us know!!
i had piles but they weren't bad didn't bleed were just sore at first.
things going well nayami was going 3 hrs day and night then night before last she was every 3.5 and 3 in day and last night she went 4 hours between one feed and seems to be going ever 2.5 hours today. hopefully will get longer and longer. levi slept through from 2 weeks but was lot different cus he was ff.
mytrle really hoping for best for you hun sorry i haven't got any experience for you as regards bleeding and symptoms.
hope everyone doing ok xx

Raspberry leaf tea is supposed to help with the muscles making the second part of labor quicker (apparently)

Holly rose: Yeap I've got them throughout this pregnancy, not fun to have. You can get creams for them although TMI I know mine are internal and not sure how safe it is using them while pregnant may talk to m/w about it when I see her next. Sounds like your getting sorted for him then Hun, I know what you mean about your bump dropping mine did a few days ago and I'm never far from a loo :dohh: also have noticed I now waddle which I try not too but it's soon hard lol!

Loads of :hugs: your way.xxx

levi- that's great that she's sleeping between feeds. my dd never slept for longer than 20mins during the day and an hour and half at night! sounds like she's settling down.

narla - i hear u with the waddling! i can't help it either! lol!

holly oh my goodness she is always sleeping levi was the same probably better at sleeping tbh. yeah she really good at self settling to just like levi was thankfully although i do have to rock her in crib a lot but i can cope with that haha xx

Aw so glad it's all going well for you Levi, she sounds like she's settling herself well and letting you get some sleep. How's the b/fing going? I'm so ready now, but not ready enough for him to come early I may add (and out loud so bubs can hear me) been having very strong b/hs the last few days but putting it down to rlt (that made me laugh iPad tried to correct me then it wanted to say rot instead of rlt )

Anyways hope you ladies are well and holly rose :drunk: here's to us waddling!!!!:winkwink:

And too you reaching 34 weeks too Hun, whoopie not long now, in fact if he arrives at 37 weeks you've got yourself a Christmas baby!

Hello pretty ladies!! How do you know when your bump has dropped? I suppose mine hasn't quite yet because I still feel a bit of pressure in my ribcage when I lean forward or try to breathe. LOL!

So glad to see you on here Levi! I just looked at your ticker and was surprised that Nayami is near a month old already! WOW!! Time flies! Glad she is sleeping more and giving mommy a little bit of a break.

i know can't believe how fast it has gone feels like only 5min she was born x

R3ady: I knew mine had dropped a few ways, 1: My bellybutton changed, 2: Need a wee more than I did before esp when he moves, 3: You can see that he's not up under my boobs now he's more out near my pubic area. Hope your well hun, not long now!!!

Loads of :hugs: to you all.xx

hi ladies.

had growth scan today and baby weighs 7lbs 2 oz already! they are estimating he will be about 9 n half pound by my due date!

placenta has moved and they don't want to induce me early!

have to go back on 16th jan to see consultant if i haven't gone by then.

really don't wanna push out another 9lb odd baby! i'm scared now!

holly aw how big was your dd i know you have said but i can't remember. what have they said about section hope everything goes ok hun xx

Aw holly great news Hun, that's a great weight for 34 weeks considering how I'll you we're for the first half of your pregnancy. Ds was 7ib 12oz at 39 weeks! So you thinking another big one then? Do you get the choice of a normal birth or a section?

So glad it went well Hun and you got to see you I'll man again! Have you picked a name yet?

Hey ladies. Just to let you know that I got my results back and it has confirmed mc. Levels were less than 10 on Friday and less than 1 yesterday. Thought I was coping but finding this out this morning has really hit me. I feel devastated. Tried to go into work but couldn't stop crying so have come home. :cry: :cry:
Thanks for being so supportive. Hope all goes well with you all :kiss:

if makes you feel better i had growth scan at 35 weeks and said she was 7lb 6 already and was going to have a big baby, she was early at 36 weeks though, however she was born at 5lb 13 so unless she lost almost 2lb in 1 week i think sometimes they can be a little wrong x

I am soooo angry. Rang my doctors and asked for a callback as I wanted a sick note for work. My regular dr wasn't in today so spoke with another who told me that I needed to go into work as I should 'press on and get back to normal'. He also said that he doubted I was ever pregnant because my levels are back to normal already and it was probably a false positive?? I am so upset about the whole thing. I felt that the only positive thing I could take from all this was that I was able to get pregnant but now he's saying that this might not have even happened!!!!! I was so sure I was pregnant, things felt different?? And surely my cycle, which has been around 27-29 days for the last nine months can't suddenly change to a 33 day cycle????
I feel like he has just disregarded my feelings completely and just concentrated on the 'medical' side of things. :cry::growlmad::cry::growlmad::cry::growlmad:
Sorry to be moaning again!

myrtle - i am so sorry for ur loss.

please do not listen to that doctor! u know ur own body better than he does. u can self certify for the 1st 7 days. so u could make an appointment now for ur own doctor and put a self-cert into work in the meantime.

big hugs. xo

my dd was 9 days overdue and i had to be induced as she wanted to stay put. she was 9lbs 4.5 oz.

i don't need a section because the placenta which was covering my birth canal has now moved up.

tbh i just know that this is a big baby too. i have a huge bump.

to top it all i had a huge row with my dh cause he was late and missed the appointment. he had booked the day off work to spend with me and or dd and go to the scan but he ended up working anyway and didn't leave himself enough time to get to the hospital. i had to go in on my own. still not speaking to him!

hope ur all ok? xo

Thanks hollyrose - I've spoken with my line manager and she is fine with me putting a self-cert in. I've been off since last Tuesday (with a sick note from my regular dr) but I went in for a couple of hours today so she says I can self-cert from this afternoon.
I'm just so angry that a doctor could be that insensitive. Me and oh are 100% sure I was pg and I'm just going to ignore that horrible dr!!!! :ignore:

Sorry you've had an argument with dh! Sounds like he has some serious making up to do!!

aw holly!!! think i would be mad too xx
myrtle so sorry hun ignore the doc hun you know your body better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"