7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Myrtle, you poor thing hun! I hate how doctors can be sometimes. Don't listen to that doc!!! You just rest up.

Holly, I'm sorry you are fighting with DH. OH and I have been pretty grumpy with each other lately too. I think it's my hormones mixed with his winter depression. He always gets this way when the snow hits. Work and money are stressing him too, and it doesn't help that my last week of work is next week. But I can't help it, I can barely walk I have sciatica so bad. Time for me to rest and nest a little. :hugs: to you honey!

Myrtle: I'm so sorry Hun, please ignore that stupid doctor of corse you were pregnant otherwise why would your levels need to drop? Silly stupid insensitive man! Loads of :hugs: your way Hun and just take it slowly at your own pace it's such a big thing to have to go through, am always about for a chat if needed.xx

Holly rose: aw it must add some stress to it all worrying about that Hun, I hope he's not too big for you. A lot of ladies say that the growth scan was not accurate but I reckon you know your own body, let's hope that there's just a lot of fluid in there hey :winkwink: how you feeling?

Loads of :hugs: your way ladies.x

Thanks Narla. I'm feeling bit better today. I'm feeling my anxiety coming back though (suffered with this last year) taking the rest of the week of work but going to make sure I'm busy and getting my head round things.
Have heard that you're more fertile after mc? What do you ladies reckon?
Hope you're all doing well :hugs:

yeah prob myrtle because you are highly fertile just after having a baby so would have thought it same xx

Myrtle: yeah I have heard that and also did research after my m/c and a lot of it says that your more fertile up to a couple of months after, I fell quickly after mine so will keep my fx'd for you.xxx

hi,

how is everyone?

was having really funny pains all day yesterday and loads of bh which seemed to be regular but then last night it all stopped. think baby had moved his head down really low cause could hardly walk!

dd has been sick all week so just trying to work with her as she's really clingy and whiney. think it's just a viral thing.

still not best pleased with dh about missing scan either.

can't believe christmas is only a few weeks away. have everything bought but need to write cards n wrap presents. finding it very hard to get in the spirit cause all i can think about is baby coming! lol!

myrtle - i got pregnant 3 months after my last miscarriage.

Holly, I know what you mean about Christmas. I have too much baby on the brain and I can hardly think about anything else. Someone from the family center has been doing home visits with me and she taught me how to make tie blankets. I made one for the baby and it turned out pretty good, so I think I will just be making everyone a tie blanket this year since I will be out of work and will have some extra time. They are kind of addicting. Here's a pic of how they look. Nice and soft, made of fleece.

Attachments

• tie blanket zebra.jpg
    tie blanket zebra.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
Myrle- I have also heard quite a bit on here that you are more fertile after a MC.

Rumor has it that this thread has some really good BFP vibes, so stick with us and you'll have a sticky bean in no time! :hugs:

Narla- how's the house coming along? Feeling cozy yet? Nesting?

Levi- How's Nayami getting along?

I have been so addicted to buying diapers that it is ridiculous. Cloth diapers are so awesome now-adays. So many cute prints and soft fabrics. I will post you gals some pictures of my stash when I get more in the mail. Never thought I'd be addicted to diapers :rofl: :laugh2: I'm sure the time will come when I've had enough of them.

r3ady- love ur new photo! u look great!

ur blankets look really lovely too. wish i could do something like that! was thinking about learning to knit but haven't got around to it yet.

dd has another urine infection that's why she's been so clingy n whingey. so another antibiotic for her. must get a probiotic for her to take as well.

we all have the cold now too! spose it's just that time of year.

by the time it gets to early evening i feel really swollen n sore down below. it's like the baby is about to fall out. i can really feel his head in my pelvis now so hope he's getting ready to be born soon!

hope everyone else is well?

xo

Holly rose: sorry to hear about your dd hope the antibiotics work soon! We've just all got over colds but would rather them now than at Christmas!

R3ady: loving the new pic Hun, the blanket looks very cute well done you! How are you feeling now? The house is comming along, def settled in now just have the odd finishing touches to do like pictures etc but got Christmas decks up the other day and Alfie's adores them he shakes when he sees the lights it's very funny!

Levi: how are you getting on Hun?

Myrtle: how you feeling now?

Been a bit of a hectic week here this week, mum had mon,tues and weds off we planned to go Christmas shopping on weds and mon night my sis text me saying she was comming down to surprises mum on tues which was lovely. Got to spend time with my niece who is a spitting image of my sister and adorable, it makes me broody! Lucky I'm cooking one! Then had oh off so been doing bits around the house getting baby bits in draws which is very exciting! Then dd has been playing up the last few nights which I'm struggling to cope with as she wil carry on for hours and just refuse point blank to do anything so it's tough with the screaming and shouting feel like hiding in a cupboard just to get away for a bit.

Anyways gone on a bit now can't wait to see who's going to have their bubs first we should all have a guess at dates!:winkwink:

Loads of :hugs: your ways.xxxx

hey ladies we all doing well thanks. i've had cold but least getting sleep at night nayami going 3-4 hours at night and 2-3 in the day. so can't complain really and both kids had lie in this morning levi 8.30 nayami 9.30 so.
sounds like you are all getting ready for babies arriving! not long now.
aw narla your dd sounds like levi he been better lately though xx

Hey ladies,:flower:

How are you all.

So just done my first stocking wrapping of the year was my sisters 'secret Santa' which we do around the family, pick names out of a hat in November and just buy for that person rather than spending hundreds on presents for everyone. Everyone buys for the kids as well but it just seems a less expensive way of doing things, just have dd's and ds's stockings to wrap but thats easier at night when there all asleep!

Finally finished my hospital bag so we're all ready to o, oh knows where my make-up is if I can't pack it so all ready and getting excited!

Loads of :hugs: your ways.x

aw narla so exciting!! feel really excited for you! i'm going to see my dad this weekend so getting ready for that this week he hasn't met nayami yet so will be first time meeting her. i am dying to get back to the gym i have to wait til 6 weeks pp aparently but i have doctor today so i am going to ask her then if i can start back slowly x

I remember not being able to excessive for the first 3 months as I tore my stomach muscles badly and had to wait for them to heal it was soon frustrating so can sympathise with how your feeling!

Oh you must be so excited about seeing your dad Hun, is it just for the day?:hugs:

That was ment to say excersize silly auto correct!!

doctor said i can go back but don't go mad so guess where i am off wednesday haha we are taking nayami swimming for first time tomorrow got her a wet suit it so cute!
narla my dad lives in bristol so we are going down sat morning and staying in hotel for 2 nights seeing some my friends while we are down there i grew up down there so still got few friends down there going to be mad weekend but worth it to see everyone x

Aw sounds like your gonna have a great time Hun! Don't envy your packing though but at least it's only 2 days worth of things lol :winkwink: bet Levi's excited!! Hope you have a lovely time with everyone and have a good catch up with your mates :flower:

well almost all packe dto go away just my stuff and dh to put his stuff in.
hope your all ok.
well i have started my first period today it awful i had forgotten what they were like!! i thought i would get away with it with breast feeding at least 6 months but there we go.
good job we haven't used breasfeeding as form of contraception

Levi: hope you have a lovely time with your dad Hun! Look forward to hearing how you got on.:hugs:

How are you all? This threads very quiet at the minute!

Had my 34 week appoint today, all is perfect, measuring bang on and bubs heartbeat is great. I was talking about him being a wiggler and she agreed he had his shoulders, feet and back everywhere when she was trying to work out how he was laying. Next appoint is 36 weeks on the 30th!

Wrapped all stockings up today as was dd's last day at school and wouldn't have time to do it after so that's good. Also made mince-pies and a beef stew, hoovered upstairs and cleaned downstairs! Me thinks the nesting is kicking in ladies!

Lots of :hugs: your way.xxx

well i'm now thinking it wasn't period now i hoovered for first time yesterday and think it was to much my tummy hurting along stcar bu have only had tiny bit of bleeding got my postnatal appointment on tues so will mention it but think it was just to much think DH going to be hoovering for bit longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->