78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i have a 35 day cycle myself and I have to wait until Nov. 17th. My LMP was Sept. 8th! Cant believe I have been waiting for so long. 13 more days before the doctor.

Next AF after this one that hasn't shown yet is December 2nd :| I don't want to wait that long, quite honestly, because it doesn't seem right that if I still am missing my period after that long and getting no bfp, something is *up* and that concerns me.

Plus side: DH becomes permanent at his job in December, which means insurance, which means not having to pay however much a blood test costs out of pocket.

its crazy you have to pay for blood tests and to see the doc etc over there unless you have insurance. so grateful we have nhs x

i have to pay a $35 co-payment to see the doctor and get bloodwork. Orrrr i can just go to urgent care and pay $20 :haha:

we have to pay for dental and eyes (except for kids or if you have an exemption cetificate. but all our medical etc is free.

probably why the doctors is always so bloody busy! x

we have to pay for everything. If i didnt have to pay then i would've went to the doctor with no problem.

Yep my old insurance was $25 co-pay just to see my doc. Blood tests were usually covered. Prescriptions were... eh. For my old birth control (LoEstrin 24) I had to pay $50/mo as the point of it was that there were more placebo pills. I tried the generic and there were seven, I tried fast switching (not taking all the placebos) and the generic didn't work so well.

We originally planned to get private insurance but DH's boss told him he was going to be able to hire him permanently (he's a contractor) - unfortunately it is at a loss of $5/hr but at the same time, it is insurance and job security so it evens out.

dh now works for at&t so we got insurance with them. So its a big difference. Before our co-pays were like $10 and thats because he was working with the federal government (TSA). But it wasnt really paying the bills so we got more stability and we pay more for copay but hey atleast its something right

Hey girls update possible AF for me this morning CD41 Pink tinged cm this morning expect she'll show up properly later although It usually floods out first thing in the morning so I'm kinda just anticipating it tampax at the ready cant believe witch has dragged this out so long for me.. Any other updates? Xx

:hugs: sorry that the witch showed. FX'd for next cycle!

mzswizz, FX'd for a BFP in the next few days! a positive OPK means ov but if you're seeing a faint line on the HPT then you're pregnant, def not ov'ing.

still no AF over here.

gotta love the NHS! the land of the free....literally. lol.

2 months! oh my...are you planning on seeing a doctor or just waiting to see what happens?

Anybody ever had cramping after you eat a meal around your period? The last 4 days I have either been nauseous all day or cramping all day--and when I eat a whole meal I can't even finish bc I'll either feel more nauseous or I'll start cramping a lot more right after...:sick: right now I'm stuck on my couch bc we just ate and every time I try to move around I get terrible cramps! blah...

I also cannot wear most of my pants since they were already starting to get a little snug before and now any pants even remotely pushing on my stomach just makes me sick or cramp...

i think i ov'd late also. and im going to the doctor when im 2 months late. lmp sept. 8th

Good Morning ladies - now 17 days late! Tested this morning and could of sworn a really faint line came up but after going back half an hour later it was gone so think it was an Evap! Damn thing. No signs of af, bd this morning and nothing, no spotting. Feeling quite good this morning so hoping the witch doesn't ruin my day! Hope your all well x

im on cd59 and 24 days late. Time is just flying by. I start work on Monday so that should keep me occupied before I go to the doctor.

I am CD 40, 10 days late today...still no sign of AF, although all of my horrible cramping yesterday might indicate that she's trying to come...I am tired of being sick, sick, sick if it's just my AF being late, but would rather be happy knowing that I'm sick because it's just morning sickness!!!

Doctor on Monday! and my parents are coming to spend today and tomorrow with us, so I gotta try to stay quiet about it...eek

ok now here's today's opk with third morning urine IMG_20111105_104355.jpg Looks like yesterday's test. so seeing that i always get one positive and then the next day negative.. I would say this is different the normal. 2 positives 2 days straight and they both are dark. Which i dont usually get neither. Now the line on the right is the test line and it looks to me that its thicker and more solid than the test line and maybe a little darker.

better pic..see how dark it is

Attachments

• IMG_20111105_105727.jpg
    IMG_20111105_105727.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member