78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Hi ladies, mind if I join? My first cycle off BCP was a short 25 days. I am now onto day 29 (so not as late as some of you, but it will def. be 30 days tomorrow as I have no sign of AF coming anytime soon...) So this being said, I guess I can be considered almost 5 days late and still getting BFN's :( I m so confused and frustrated I just wish AF or a BFP would come already! GL to all!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? My first cycle off BCP was a short 25 days. I am now onto day 29 (so not as late as some of you, but it will def. be 30 days tomorrow as I have no sign of AF coming anytime soon...) So this being said, I guess I can be considered almost 5 days late and still getting BFN's :( I m so confused and frustrated I just wish AF or a BFP would come already! GL to all!

FXed for you!

When I came off BCP, it took my body time to adjust- I had AF come early, AF come late, my PMS symptoms changed a lot, etc. (it maybe took me a few months for my new normal to set in)
So it could be that, but also my friend got pregnant twice pretty immediately after going off BCP so it is def possible!
GL to you, I hope this is the BFP for you!! :)

Hi ladies, im goin insane...i am 8 days late and gettin BFN....my DH and I have been TTC for 6 months with no luck and my cycles have always varied from 29-31 days...i dont know whats goin on....im not havin any symtoms of bfp or af...since the day af was due i have been havin slight cramps off and on in my lower abdomen and lower back....its driving me nuts!!

FXed for you!

When I came off BCP, it took my body time to adjust- I had AF come early, AF come late, my PMS symptoms changed a lot, etc. (it maybe took me a few months for my new normal to set in)
So it could be that, but also my friend got pregnant twice pretty immediately after going off BCP so it is def possible!
GL to you, I hope this is the BFP for you!! :)

Thanks for the hope! How long did it take for your friend to get her BFPS?

And good luck to you too!

Good luck ladies! I'm hoping you will have surprise BFP's! I'm in a similar situation and hoping that next week's testing will give a happy result! Otherwise I have to go to the doctor and figure out why I've been feeling like I've been for so long! I should have started the last week of October but nothing.. though I had just started getting regular periods again in August (been breastfeeding a lot, but weaning now). Could be all hormonal, but the symptoms I'm feeling are definitely strange! I've been bloated for about 2 weeks now! Also having nausea, headaches, exhaustion, sore lower back, etc. At the moment I look pregnant, lol!

Update for you ladies! I saw here on BNB that an OPK test can act as a HPT, so I took one for fun and I got more than just a faint line on an OPK! Took another HPT and BFN. So happy to see some kind of line at this point! Planning on testing tomorrow night before DH gets home and really hope I OV in the next 5 days or so! Will keep you all updated. FX the rest of you will get a BFP or a Pos OPK! I am planning on retesting with a HPT Thanksgiving morning!!!

i've had 2 super dark pos opks back to back recently (2 days ago) so i know its not ov

I tested again on the weekend and i got a BFP =)

Im soooo happy the stress of having sypmtoms but no confirmation is over.

Good luck to all those waiting, hang in there xXx

congrats Vicki how many days late were you? gives us all some hope xx

i've had 2 super dark pos opks back to back recently (2 days ago) so i know its not ov

Ooooohhh i have good feelings about this - when are you testing!!?

xxx

Hey

I am not 100% sure as i came off the pill in august and havent regulated properly but i was between 5 and 7 days late.

I had all the symptoms from nausea to dizziness etc for two and a half weeks before i got my BFP it drove me crazy.

When i realised i miscalculated my dates I relaxed a little and i think that helped me

Why wouldn't they be pos OV? I think I have read somewhere that it could mean you caught the high of your surge and then the end of your surge. FX!

oh my gosh, congratssssss!!!!!! that is awesome!

So yesterday was 11 days late for me, and I had pink mixed with white when I wiped for a good part of the day then it stopped yesterday evening...then it came back a little tiny bit this morning.
So, I have my dr appointment this morning anyhow, so I think I'm just going to go in anyhow since I can't give them notice to cancel it. (plus I can just ask them questions about being healthy while TTC or whatnot if nothing else)

GL ladies!!

well AF has officially got me! blah...and she has come with a big roar although it started slow yesterday and I was 11 days late- now 11 days late of AF buildup has been released and my cramps are much worse than normal...UGH- curled up on the couch!

Hoping more of you ladies get some BFPs!!!

aw, sorry to hear AF got you full blast, better luck next time!!

Sorry to hear Daisy! I 2 days late with no signs still! I am however getting a slight on and off ache in my left boob. Really hurts sometimes! And that just started today, so I am not sure what is going on.

Congrats to Vicki!

well AF has officially got me! blah...and she has come with a big roar although it started slow yesterday and I was 11 days late- now 11 days late of AF buildup has been released and my cramps are much worse than normal...UGH- curled up on the couch!

Hoping more of you ladies get some BFPs!!!

:hugs: sorry AF got you, at least you can start afresh this cycle & your body is giving you a good clear out :dohh:

:wohoo:
congratulations !

i tested again today and got another B-effin-N. i knew i would but hey a girl can dream :D

i did have some intense cramping for 5mins on sunday, which could have been me ov'ing. unfortunately my (affectionately called) sperm machine wasn't around so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->