78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Hi ladies, 17 days late today. Had some bright red spotting today so thought af had arrived so used a tampon and when I changed it nothing there and nothing since. Me and the other half dtd this morning but nothing straight after. Not sure what's going on??

clacko-it seems like AF is trying to jumpstart but something keeps preventing it from occurring. You should try and set up a doc appt so they can figure out why it wont begin. The latest I had was a 2 week AF before this late one and after i got a blood test, AF started. But this one is different because I only have cm and im getting pos opks everyday so im thinking pregnancy. But seeing that you had bright red spotting, it seems like AF isgearing up to start slowly but surely. But i would say go to the doc.

im dying to test again but if i ov'd sat then i'd only be 7 dpo so its still a bit early and i only have 2 tests left, might do an opk just out of curiosity xx

the latest ive had was when i had brown discharge on and off for the week AF was due and then the week after she started properly, nothing at all like this month, havent had a single bit of brown discharge or blood or anything xx

i have only been having cm, pos OPKs (so cant be o'ing for 2 days) and 1 pos hpt more than 2 weeks ago but now either neg or super faint test all depends on brand etc. I dont know whats going on. Especially having super dark opks when i dont suppose to.

I'm out girls AF just got me tonight at 10 days late! Does that mean I ovulated ten days later than ff predicted!??? Xxx

aww boo to AF. well atleast you are able to start your new cycle.

took a hpt couldnt resist lol i swear i see something but i have to really squint. reckon im only 7dpo so gunna hold out now to test again, we shall see xx

took a hpt couldnt resist lol i swear i see something but i have to really squint. reckon im only 7dpo so gunna hold out now to test again, we shall see xx

jealouss :D good luck love, hope it gets darker over the next few days xxx

we've decided to just wait for AF and start afresh in the new year, we were NTNP but when i missed AF i went into TTC mode again. :dohh:

i cant wait for the 17th so i can take the cb digi

Leese- aww sorry AF got ya, but at least that means now you can get planning on the next cycle...

Danniemum- FXed for you!

Msswizz- yes it really seems likely that it's pregnancy for you- FXed!

Still no sign of AF for me over here, but today I was far less sick than the last few days

7 days late soon to be 8... getting crystal clear :bfn:'s...

i just want my AF or :bfp:! is that so much to ask?

Tested this morning at 18 days late and bfn! Now convinced I'm not pregnant. At doctors tomorrow morning to work out why I'm spotting and then stopping :-(

still nothing today, cycle day 51. going to wait till tuesday now to test again if its a BFN then im pretty certain im out. me and OH havent dtd since around the time i think i may have ovulated so if it hasnt shown up by tue then i shall be waiting to see if my next AF arrives on the 25th x

11 days late today! Except I think AF is about to get me- uh oh, but if she's supposed to be coming, I'd rather she do so now rather than later...there was some pink when I wiped this morning

Hey im currents 2 and a half weeks late.took test yest and bfn.although judging by the way i feel i rele expected a bfp.any updates?

CD60 TODAY?! no sign of AF. Will wait til next week or so to get the digi and see what that says then go to the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->