78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Quick update ladies. After no spotting this morning I went to the loo a few hour ago and had light pink on the tp and dark pink inside, after feeling inside I wiped again and had a tiny piece of stringing red tissue now nothing again apart from white cm. anyone have any idea what this could be, surely af would of started full flow by now? Cervix is still high, open and soft?

ok so i took a hpt and opk ($ tree brand) and on the hpt it looks like a verrrrrryyyyyyy faint line (like you can see it IRL) and on the OPK i got this. Now that looks positive to me. Good thing DH and I dtd this morning before he went to work :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20111104_102213.jpg
    IMG_20111104_102213.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 30
:haha: clacko thats the OPK im trying to take a pic of the hpt now

WOW now THAT is a BFP!!!! Congrats mzswizz :) !!!!!!

Haha sorry that's me getting too excited haha

:haha: dont worry ladies when i had them side by side, i had to read the top because at first i thought the OPK was the HPT :dohh:

this is the hpt inverted because i couldnt get a clear pic of it. I dont know but it looks like there is a line where the T is :shrug:

Attachments

• img_20111104_104812-inverted.jpg
    img_20111104_104812-inverted.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 56
Hard to say, at first I didn't see a line, but then yes I can possibly see a very very very faint line there...is it like that IRL too- very very very faint and you have to look for a sec, or is it a tiny bit more obvious?
That's kinda how I feel with mine

IRL, you can just look and see it because its more noticeable but when i tried to take a pic, it was soo difficult. I tried so many different angles and still couldnt get it. But when it was sitting on the table, i looked and saw a faint 2nd line and that is what caused me to double take and stare :haha:

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms. Nov. 17th will mark 2 cycles late for me so thats why im going to wait until Nov. 17th to go to my ob/gyn. Atleast then we can figure out whats going on.

i haven't even thought about waiting till i miss my next cycle. it's due right before yours is... it really would be a good idea for me to wait but it's so farrrr awayyy. it's like doing the 2WW all over again! auuughhhh!!!](*,)

also is it just me or does it seem like a lot of us are late for :af: this month?

Carli-Its hard to wait but im managing. I just want to be sure and find out whats going on without being turned away and them saying give it another week and another week ugh that makes me upset. So im just going to skip that and just wait it out. And yes we all are late and thats amazing how many of us are going through all of this together.

Is anyone else having hot flushes? i'm getting them bad just now through the day, like that hot feeling you get on the day AF comes??

Except i've had these hot flashes all week and No AF...cramping again right now.

OMG i just want the ugly cow to either show her face or give me a BFP god damn it!!!!!:dohh:

xx

i agree with you Leese. I hsvent been having hot flashes but i have been getting this dizzy/headache feeling and been feeling like no matter how much i drink, i still am thirsty. I dont know why i feel so dehydrated

i agree with you Leese. I hsvent been having hot flashes but i have been getting this dizzy/headache feeling and been feeling like no matter how much i drink, i still am thirsty. I dont know why i feel so dehydrated

hmmmm

Btw are you using that OPK as a HCG test? it's a pretty strong line, just thinking because OPK's are known for picking up HCG earlier than HPT's!

fingers crossed for you!! x

BF just called me to say my batch of 30 OPK's arrived today, going to use one when i get home - never used one before so i'm curious to see what it says! lol

xxx

I heard that you can use OPKs myself. So yes I tried it out to see if it would be positive or not. For the first time, the minute my wee touched the dye, the test line came up and then a minute later the control. Usually the line will pop up when the dye is mostly done running across the test and when its drying up but this time it immediately came up and the lines are identical. So it was pretty interesting. Also im going to take my temp tomorrow to see if it drops or not. And also since there's like a faint line on the hpt (had to be inverted in order to see it), im thinking that maybe i am pregnant but its just taking hcg longer than i thought to rise.

I heard that you can use OPKs myself. So yes I tried it out to see if it would be positive or not. For the first time, the minute my wee touched the dye, the test line came up and then a minute later the control. Usually the line will pop up when the dye is mostly done running across the test and when its drying up but this time it immediately came up and the lines are identical. So it was pretty interesting. Also im going to take my temp tomorrow to see if it drops or not. And also since there's like a faint line on the hpt (had to be inverted in order to see it), im thinking that maybe i am pregnant but its just taking hcg longer than i thought to rise.

Interesting!

Does the control line normally come up before the test line on OPK'S?

L xx

well for me the control line would be first and then the test line on the $tree brand. On the answer brand, the test line came up before the control line. But you have to compare the colors. If they are identical like how mines looked, its positive. But if your test line is lighter than the control or its just the control line, then its negative.

im so fed up now i just wanna know either way.ive never ever been this late and i just wanna know whats going on. my opk was negative yesterday but i had a few positive opks a few days ago. will try another later when i put LO to bed. every morning ive been expecting to be greeted with AF but nothing. if im not pregnant then i wish she'd bloody hurry up, Next AF isnt due till 25th November either cause i have a 35 day cycle. so ive got agggges to wait to see a doc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->