78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

hi ladies, fx for some OVs and some more late BFP's! AFM another neg preg test and another neg ov test, pink when wiping, so hoping AF if will finally arrive by tomorrow morning already!

A quick update as I've posted elsewhere -- got my BFP yesterday evening. Was on CD40 of a normally 30-32 day cycle, probably with O happening 3 days later than it was "supposed" to, so I was probably only five days late. After 3 BFNs I wasn't expecting much other than AF.

congrats esst. im 27 days late. testing with digi around the 17th

Yesterday and today when I wipe I'm getting brown spotting. There was a bit of red yesterday but now just brown. Odd! Last periods it's been full on AF at full force right away! Thinking that any minute now it'll get going though so not too hopeful!
Congrats to those who have their BFP's! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats on the BFP! AFM I started a very very light period, basically spotting, but I am counting last night as CD 1. So happy to be able to start a new, fresh cycle! FX for those still testing!

You cant count it as cd1 just yet. It has to be a red flow to be cd1.

3 days late today for me. Yesterday evening started getting mild AF type cramping and later on light pink when I wiped. The pink slightly increased in the middle of the night, but never enough for a pad or anything. Seems to have tapered off this morning. Boobs slightly sore (usually way more sore before AF). So, could be AF gearing up on me because I "feel" like she is on her way.

I wont test anymore, just waiting and seeing what happens.

You cant count it as cd1 just yet. It has to be a red flow to be cd1.

maybe a obvious answer to some. but i am soo confused. is brown.red spotting not considered a "red flow" what is the difference between red spotting and red flow? A higher amount of blood? I am fixing my CD now and assuming since it is day 2 of spotting brownish red, then I will get an actual heavier flow tomorrow I hope! :wacko:

Yes, it really is more about the intensity of the red color and amount. Usually, your cycle day starts when you have the most amount. For me, I spot 3-4 days prior and get reddish brown. Then, my flow starts full blown red.

yes i agree with WinterSong. You have to wait until you start a heavy flow that is your normal AF. Like enough to change pads etc. Full blown red heavy AF would be listed as cd1. Spotting isnt the beginning of your actual AF so usually spotting isnt counted as the start of cd1. So when you get normal AF, then that would be your cd1.

AFM, Well im on cd62 and next week is the week for doc, digi etc :happydance: Now i KNOW im not just imagining things but since last night....my nipples..yes NIPPLES are in so much pain. If anything rubs against this or DH tries to swipe his hand pass, i whince from the pain. Liek the are overly sensitive. I cant even shower properly because it will hurt. The last time my nipples hurt, was when I was pregnant. Now BOTH of them hurt just like last time and even DH was like the same thing happened to you when you were pregnant. So he is very excited even more now because i am now starting to get similar signs. And i know its not from anything because i havent been taking in supplements or anything so its just happening naturally. Im telling you I have to be pregnant because i am 12 days, almost 2 weeks past my latest AF which was on cd50 (2 weeks late in June) so that has to be a sign. My AF wasnt this late ever since my m/c and d&c. They were either a week late or a week earlier but this......tomorrow will make it 28 days (4 weeks) late?!!!!!!!!

yes i agree with WinterSong. You have to wait until you start a heavy flow that is your normal AF. Like enough to change pads etc. Full blown red heavy AF would be listed as cd1. Spotting isnt the beginning of your actual AF so usually spotting isnt counted as the start of cd1. So when you get normal AF, then that would be your cd1.

AFM, Well im on cd62 and next week is the week for doc, digi etc :happydance: Now i KNOW im not just imagining things but since last night....my nipples..yes NIPPLES are in so much pain. If anything rubs against this or DH tries to swipe his hand pass, i whince from the pain. Liek the are overly sensitive. I cant even shower properly because it will hurt. The last time my nipples hurt, was when I was pregnant. Now BOTH of them hurt just like last time and even DH was like the same thing happened to you when you were pregnant. So he is very excited even more now because i am now starting to get similar signs. And i know its not from anything because i havent been taking in supplements or anything so its just happening naturally. Im telling you I have to be pregnant because i am 12 days, almost 2 weeks past my latest AF which was on cd50 (2 weeks late in June) so that has to be a sign. My AF wasnt this late ever since my m/c and d&c. They were either a week late or a week earlier but this......tomorrow will make it 28 days (4 weeks) late?!!!!!!!!

Honey...lemme tell you....my nipples were hurting the same way when I was in my "???" stage. I think deep down inside, you know you are pregnant!!! But I know how you feel (how any one of you feel), you just want to see/hear confirmation.

Exactly. The crazy thing is..when i was 9 days late. I got a faint positive on the frer and then after that negatives. And now i got super dark OPKs every day and i think a faint line on the $tree test :shrug: So its all confusing. Oh and DH cant touch the bbs because he would get his hand chopped off :haha:

MsSwizz were you doing all tests with FRER?

I didn't get my BFP until I used FRER and this morning I was able to (finally) get a faint positive on my ICs that are supposed to detect between 15-20.

yes it was all FRERs I dont trust them now. I had a faint pos at 9 days late then from 11 days late forward..i got negatives. But super dark pos OPKs and i think a faint line on $tree brand so i dont know.

Eek, yeah, that is exactly how my friend described about the nipples when she was pregnant. When my period was at a week late, I had one day where my nipples- not my boobs, my nipples- hurt so much that even my shirt touching them was too much. But it was only for about half a day for me.

It really is sounding more and more like a pregnancy for you mzswizz, I hope everything goes smoothly!

I've had a really difficult time the last couple days since my AF started, bc since I was so late and I really felt like a calm peace that I was prob pregnant but then I got my period and it's really kinda hard on me!! Anyone who get their AFs after a long wait get that feeling?
It's ok that it will take us at least a little longer to get pregnant, but it was very difficult having my hopes built up so high since I was 11 days late...I almost even just want to maybe not try this month bc I don't think I can take the waiting game again this cycle!

Before getting my BFP, I had been trying for a couple of years. Through these couple of years, I would go through each month completely sure I was pregnant to not feeling so, and then back to feeling it. Trying is so hard and stressful on your mind. I finally had a breakdown a couple of months before that BFP month. I have had it. My PCOS was playing tricks on me, masking pregnancy symptoms, and I fell for it. Anyway, to treat my PCOS (as I was having spottings for days to weeks), I had to get back on birth control. I was only on it for 2 months, back to back, even continuing the 2nd pack on the placebo weeks. After finishing my 2nd pack, I didn't need to take another. My AF came as usual after that pack. I told myself not to try anymore, enjoy each day, stop making dtd like its a chore you have to do each night or day, and if it happens or not, well, c'est la vie, it is life. A month later, I got my BFP.

Sometimes, ladies, the stressing of each days of trying can affect your body. I don't know how it works, but many times, when women just quit trying, quit with the stress of trying, it happens! Life is funny.....

How are you ladies doing?

tested again with FMU and BFN 3 weeks late tomorrow :( x

:hugs:

I've been keeping an eye on you ladies in here as i myself was in here for nearly 2 weeks!

Dannie, sorry babe, keep your chin up! are you making a docs appoint?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->