78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Alchemist-For my spetember cycle, I had decided to not temp, symptom spot, dtd around OV etc. I just dtd when we felt like it and waited for the arrival of AF. And now look. No AF, 1 pos BFP, rest neg, then recently super dark pos OPKs and looks like a faint line on $tree hpt. Also today marks 4 weeks late!!! Not to mention my temp today was 98.1?!!! The minute i am stress free is the minute this happens. So im thinking it does work.

Dannie-You are not out until the witch arrives. Something has to be going on with our bodies.

eeeek mzswizz hope this is your BFP!!!!

im going to book and appointment if i miss my next period. Doctors wont see you untill you miss 2 AFs :( x

Alchemist-For my spetember cycle, I had decided to not temp, symptom spot, dtd around OV etc. I just dtd when we felt like it and waited for the arrival of AF. And now look. No AF, 1 pos BFP, rest neg, then recently super dark pos OPKs and looks like a faint line on $tree hpt. Also today marks 4 weeks late!!! Not to mention my temp today was 98.1?!!! The minute i am stress free is the minute this happens. So im thinking it does work.

I really hope so!!! Because it really sounds like there is something cooking inside :thumbup:

I hope for a BFP for all of you :flower:

But I advise you ladies to lessen your day-to-day out look for AF or other symptoms. It's just too much anxiety. If there is a BFP lurking aroung, but is taking its mysterious time to appear, then I would just make an appointment. Two weeks late is LATE - start ringing that doc's office and book an appointment asap.

In the meantime, enjoy your day.

Nov. 17th is my 2nd late AF. So im just counting down. I am tired from work, my bbs still hurt and i dont feel like doing anything and also i feel hot but I know i got to wash DH uniforms for tomorrow so let me get started on that.

Nov. 17th is my 2nd late AF. So im just counting down. I am tired from work, my bbs still hurt and i dont feel like doing anything and also i feel hot but I know i got to wash DH uniforms for tomorrow so let me get started on that.

hahaha, what does he do that he needs uniforms? I cannot stand washing dh uniforms, he is a cable tech. and in the summer he needs me to air dry like 4-6 at a time on hangers, so annoying, I just want to toss them in the dryer! hahaha :haha:

same here. DH is a Premises Technician for AT&T U-Verse and he does the same air dry thing. So i was and put them on a hanger. Wish i could put them in the dryer myself :rofl: I only washed his clothes and washed the dishes. The sweeping could wait a little bit :haha:

hahaha, my husband is with comcast! I keep telling him keep getting those promotions so we can save more for future baby! I guess one of the positives of it taking a bit longer, save save save!

yeah same here. he gets promotions so it helps with our pockets. Also i just started training this week for DirecTV so as you can tell its competition in the house :haha: But i dont plan on being there long. Im just working here until the Library Aide job comes through which I hope is soon. I get free DirecTV service after 90 days of hire. I get the premier package which is pretty much the everything package including movie channels and all and thats the thing DH likes :rofl: but I dont want to get it but of course its free so who turns down free :rofl:

very nice! hehe. TTC Q for all! So I had a short 2-3 day period. And an average of a 28DC. Does the short AF mean I could possibly OV a lot sooner than the average 14 days after my period? Thanks for any help. And AF was super, super light, I had only one real day of red blood flow which happend like once or twice, hope I will still O :shrug:

It usually doesnt matter how long you bleed or not. Your luteal phase determines when ov will occur. Im assuming you have a 14 day LP which will made cd14 be your ov day.

AFM, Now..today is another day. Training went well yesterday. I am going to start bringing my lunch because the vending machines and fast food is starting to add up and im spending more than saving :nope:. I hope today flies by as quick as possible so i can come home and just relax. I met new people there and the trainers make learning fun in a way. My nipples are still hurting badly. And for some reason they have a mind of their own. One minute they are just soft (they hurt the most when they're soft) and then the next they are erect as can be and the pain begins. Also when i was pregnant the last time, fluids started leaking out my bbs at 5 weeks pregnant. And that was last year now I noticed that on and off, if i squeezed it would be a small amount like a little dot worth but nothing serious. Now yesterday when i just randomly checked to see what would happen, it was alot more like i can keep squeezing and it wouldnt stop and it went from clear to cloudy and i can see whitish fluid coming out to make it cloudy sorry tmi. I checked my temp this morning and its 98.2. It looks like its increasing rather than dropping. So far staying in the 98 range so that MUST mean something. Cant wait to go get bloodwork done and then move from there.

Have the fluid thing happened to anybody? Shouldnt the fluid be gone already seeing that i had the m/c in april of last year?

Misswizz, you are definitely pregnant! That fluid is development of milk, called colostrum. Not all pregnant ladies, whatever stage it is, get this. I didn't. My bb and nipples just hurt. Few more days for your doc's appointment, isn't it?

Yes tomorrow makes it 6 more days yay! And i thought that after m/c, the colostrum was suppose to stop but every now and then i would be able to see a little bit but now its more than usual which is weird btu it doesnt leak out or anything. Its there when i squeeze.

22 days late now :( fed up tbh. surely even if i did O late i should have had AF before. confused wy i had positive OPKs 2 weeks ago and still nothing going to take another test next week i think xx

31 days now and remember i was taking OPKs around O time and dtd just in case...well seeing that in 5 days AF suppose to arrive, if i was to take an OPK, it should be negative if im not pregnant because i shouldnt have an lh surge 5 days before AF. Well i tested with an OPK today and this is what I got IMG_20111112_095626.jpg It seems positive to me. So what is going on?!

Either you are pregnant and the OPK is picking up your hormones and the actual preg test is not working with you for some odd reason, or you are OV later than you thought? Good thing you have a doc. appt. coming up!

AFM weirdest thing happened today, I experienced sharp shooting pains through my V and then 3 hours later I peed, wiped, and had a good amount of dark pink. No idea what is going on, my AF ended two days ago, or so I thought! Here is my OPK's from the past two days, going to take one again tonight (CD 5) to see what is going on! :wacko:

Attachments

• ov!!!! 002.jpg
    ov!!!! 002.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
I know its a good thing I have a doc appt coming up. These are the my recent OPKs... based on if AF was on time these would've been the cycle days i tested on...

cd23 (Nov. 4th) nov 4th.jpg

cd24 (Nov. 5th) nov 5th.jpg

cd31 (today) IMG_20111112_095626.jpg

Now from Nov. 4th til now I was thinking I should have a negative test if i wasnt pregnant because based on nov 4th and 5th it was saying i was going to ov around that time and now on what shouldve been cd31 (5 days before next AF) if AF was on time, i should get a negative but i didnt i got a pos which is weird.

Now was your AF like your normal AF? And it looks like your OPK is going to turn positive soon because its a big difference between the 1st and 2nd. But seeing that you said you just had AF, ov shouldnt be occurring so soon. I have no clue whats going on. Maybe it wasnt AF after all. FXed for you.

Well my AF is not normal since coming off BCPs I had two days of spotting then 2 days of a very very light flow, but counting my cycles, it should have been AF. And yes, it looks to me as if I am going to O way sooner than I should with a average 28 day cycle, so going to the store tonight with DH so I can keep testing, will update you with a pic tonight.

And i really think you are pregnant, I am dying to hear the final news, how many more days til your apt??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->