78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

5 more days because I suppose to go on the day of my 2nd missed cycle. But i might just have to go on Friday or Saturday because I work on Thursday :dohh:

FXd for everyone. i hope we get some good news after this freakingly long wait.

af still not arrived for me, ive been pretty nauseous and randomly threw up this morning (i NEVER throw up.. last time was 4 years ago when i had food poisoning). had a bfn on thursday so i think my hormones must be going crazy. i am going to folic acid just incase, im concerned because i never thought of taking it before now =/

you just reminded me i got to start taking the one a day multivitamin for women :dohh:

so took OPK tonight, VERY light, lighter than last nights, perhaps because I used a different brand? are dollar store opks more sensitive with picking up LH than the CVS brand?

on the $ store brand opk box, it says sensitivity is at 25miu i dont know about cvs

Now 11 days late for AF and absolutely NO sign of her. :happydance:

I had sharp left ovary pain on Thursday (ovulation-type) but it only lasted 18 hours (always lasts 2-3 days during true ovulation). I had mild uterine cramping the next day (which I NEVER have during a regular cycle) and now the nausea & sore bbs/nipples have ratcheted up a few notches. Hoping it was a cyst doing its thing... my corpus luteum would be on the right ovary, not the left. :shrug:

I've read a couple cases of women who continued to have ovary pain & cramps when ovulation & AF would have been if they hadn't been pregnant. Hope that's the case here.

I'm out of HPTs and refuse to blow any more $$ on the damn things. My most recent :bfn: was Tuesday, #4 and I'm all out!! Calling Monday to make my first pre-natal appt. I'm not believing a :bfn: blood test until they ultrasound my uterus, because if I'm not pregnant, something is seriously completely wrong with me...

Deep inside I know I'm pregnant, I'm just really disenfranchised with tests ATM. *sigh*

FX for our BFPs!! xoxo

Hello again ladies-
So my period has now come and gone...it officially kicked into full gear 12 days late (literally started when I was in the doctor's office!) and I just got my blood test results back...it turns out they think I had a chemical pregnancy, but they're doing another blood test to be sure that's what it is. So, at least I have an answer as to why my period was so late!

Hello again ladies-
So my period has now come and gone...it officially kicked into full gear 12 days late (literally started when I was in the doctor's office!) and I just got my blood test results back...it turns out they think I had a chemical pregnancy, but they're doing another blood test to be sure that's what it is. So, at least I have an answer as to why my period was so late!

:hugs: FXd for next cycle!

if it were a chemical would it show up on a HPT?

i still have no AF. ive been headachey, heart burn, tender breasts, crampy and very tired. i think AF may actually be on its way. i havent tested in a week but purely because i know what the result will be =/ i wouldnt get a bfp this late.

btw im now CD70:cry:

my last AF was 6 Sept.

if AF had come on time id be due to ovulate this week..

Still No AF. almost 4 weeks late. bleughhh the days seem to be flying by x

miss elle- we are around the same cd. im on cd68 and my lmp was sept 8th so we are only 2 days apart. still no AF for me neither. but will be going to the docs this weekend yay.

dannie-i know what you mean. Time is flying and still no answer is coming. I cant wait til i go to the doc so i can finally know whats going on.

AFM, going to the doc this weekend, no sign of af and my nipples still hurt from last week. Something has to be going on. The only time i had painful nipples was when i was pregnant. So something has to be going on and my bbs are starting to hurt like if i walk up and down the stairs.

if it were a chemical would it show up on a HPT?

I'm just learning about chemical pregnancies- it's essentially a miscarriage at 5 weeks or under...usually your period won't be more than a few days late. Apparently you can get a positive pregnancy test early on- like before your period is supposed to start, but then you will get negatives as the hcg level decreases. A blood test would show if there are any low levels of hcg even when a pee test is negative-which could indicate an early miscarriage. You would've gotten your period by now if you had a chemical pregnancy- it even somewhat surprised my doc that I was 11 days late and a chem pregnancy.
They are going to test me again to see if the levels of hcg are decreasing to verify that it's a chem pregnancy and nothing else!

goodluck at the doctors mzswizz i swear my nipples look darker, not the bit around it but the actual nipples look quite dark. iykwim havent tested in over a week cause i cba wasting money on something i know will say BFN x

daisy-GL i hope your levels increase instead of decrease

thanks dannie. I totally understand where you coming from. Im not doing anymore tests myself. I think im the same like you with the darker color and DH said my nipples have gotten bigger in size. He says they look like grapes now :shock: And they have a mind of their own because they decide when they want to be erect or not :nope:

there quiet achey too. and ive also had lots of watery discharge. i constantly feel wet :shrug: xx

yes my nipples ache like anything rub against them hurt like heck, my bbs are feeling heavy now and i have lots of cm every day. I want bloodwork and U/S to find out whats going on.

9 days till next AF is due so think i will wait till then, test again then go the doctors. i have felt like AF is about to start for 4 weeks straight now :( just wanna feel normal again now xx

i have 3 days before next AF would've been due so im just patiently waiting. because i know im going to miss it and then its going to be 2 missed cycles officially

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->